Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    MY GIRL AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED..YES SHE IS A TS FORMER GOM OF SY
    Congrats!!!! Hope everything goes your way.

MY GIRL AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED..YES SHE IS A TS FORMER GOM OF SY
    I want to offer my congratulations! I knew that you would find the one, despite your protests to the contrary. I do miss some of those Mega-rants, as they used to call them. I felt that they were the most refreshing and revealing things on this board. Blessing in your new life and wife!

Sends us some pics of the event, please.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

THANKS GUYS, THE GUYS ON HERE, JWBL, HOLLYWOOD, NYCe, FLABBYBODY, BIG GUY, NICE BOD, TOM SELIS AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS KNOW THAT MY SHIT WITH MY GIRL IS REAL. I DONT GO ON RANTS FOR A REASON BUT IM HERE WATCHING YOU ALL & IM DELETING THE SPAM, READING THE FAREWELLS & GOODBYE'S THEN THE "IM BACK" AGAINS..IM HERE, I HAVEN'T LEFT AND MY GIRL IS WITH ME AT MY FAMILIES HOUSE. SHE WAS A GOM FOR YUM AND 100% MY TYPE..CHEFMIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. BUT THANKS GUYS, IM STILL ON TOP OF SHIT HERE JUST NOT VOCAL FOR PERSONAL REASONS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GIRL. IF YOU NEED ME, MESSAGE ME..TILL THEN
    CONGRADULATIONS. Just another notch on Shemale Yum's 10th year. Megabody becomes part of the family! I'm guessing who she is - tight and teeny...

seanchai

Rookie Poster

Geez, talk about ranting ........

As for the actual topic ... it's personal wants/likes/dislikes. I would never marry a TS. TS's for me are entirely a sexual fetish/desire. Romance, love, emotional attachments are, for me, only possible with a real girl. TS's are something only for sexual relationships ... so no, I'd never even consider it (though I just did, to answer the topic) ....

But that's me

Rookie Poster

Default as subject

62des ... You got that right .. been there,done that (got the scars & worry lines to prove it) ... both my kids are now grown up & although I love 'em to bits & am very proud of them .. I don't want any more thank you very much ...

Plus the fact that T-Girls don't get stretch marks or cellulite ... can't be bad ..

Megabody ... Many congratulations,I hope you find true happiness with your Lady ..

Bye for now,

Poacher xx

" 'Tis my delight on a shiny night,in the season of the year".

Rookie Poster

Default congrats

congrats to everyone who will and have married a ts, i wish you the best and most wonderful years. to those who reject the thought of marriage to a ts just remember that sexual attraction isn't everything and maybe you should really look at what you are doing to the ts in your lives and ask you selves why you wish them the pain of not knowing love or compassion from you. i have spent years nursing a hurt that i recieved from a ts that would never even try to return the feelings i had for her, but in that i fueled my passion to find a ts that i could love and show compassion to that would reciprocate my feelings. but hey doing that now is just a pipe dream. but maybe the next generation will have better luck, and be more mature when this comes up for them. for now best wishes.

i love, love

Rookie Poster

Yes I would, in fact I will eventually.

~Matthias

Junior Poster

If MR Bush would let me than yes, Well actually its up to the State you live in, but yes.

Veteran Poster

yes...yes...yes.. but she said no.

good times.

we still talk on the teleboxphonecontraption sumtimes tho...

back to the grindstone... she was a lot more fun than anyone b4 and since, for the record.

Rookie Poster

ABSOLUTELY!!!