Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Professional Poster

This post is part of the reason why i don't waste time trying to date a TS. Too much drama. I thought women were bad but their far less complicated.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    This post is part of the reason why i don't waste time trying to date a TS. Too much drama. I thought women were bad but their far less complicated.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

I feel you may really be on to somethin.....for real.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    According to this girl any guy who likes transsexual for being transsexuals are chasers and no i'm not gonna rick roll you.I can care less about a transsexual's penis,i hate being put into a catergory that consists are of scumbags.Funny how people who considers themselve the norm puts transsexuals into a gay catergory and they turn around and do the same to the people who like them.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Yeah I read it and I again got pissed off again.

So, I responded.

here's what I said, and her name is Erin by the way:

Erin, Your broad stroked definition of a "TRANNY CHASER" is offensive. Just because a guy has an interest and likes transsexuals, that DOESN'T make him a "chaser". Your label, as you've defined it, is inflexible and condescending to say the least. How about if these same "chasers", as you call them, how about if they started labeling you as a "FREAK FAGGOT", "MAN", "SHEMALE", "HE-SHE QUEER", "TRANNY HOMO".

Do you like any of those, because I've got a shitload more of em....and guess what, lots of the world would have no problem dealing some of those terms your way.

The point I'm making Erin, is the same beforementioned terms I'm sure you loathe with a passion, and rightfully so, you just pushed onto someone else.

Maybe you should think about the idea's you subscribe to with greater empathy because as of now, your hypocrisy is beyond astounding babe

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jsroland
    According to this girl any guy who likes transsexual for being transsexuals are chasers and no i'm not gonna rick roll you.I can care less about a transsexual's penis,i hate being put into a catergory that consists are of scumbags.Funny how people who considers themselve the norm puts transsexuals into a gay catergory and they turn around and do the same to the people who like them.

Just curious, how did you become attracted to transsexuals in the first place? If it wasn't for there penis then what was it? There Adams apple? Again stop trying to be different from everybody here. You like the cock. In your mind you think one of the TG's are gonna read what you say and think "wow he is so different than everyone else here, He doesn't care about penis, I'm gonna date this guy for sure" Get real dude no one falls for your bullshit.
    lol@ "stop being different" i can't help it if that's the way i come across,i'm not that type of guy who only thinks about sex.My purpose is to find a girl that i can truly say i love and possibly be with not look at her as some sexual trophy or conquest.I tend to find a women's personality and interest more intriguing and could care less about her penis,as long as she is a good person i'm ok.

"In your mind you think one of the TG's are gonna read what you say and think "wow he is so different than everyone else here, He doesn't care about penis, I'm gonna date this guy for sure" Get real dude no one falls for your bullshit."

First off a guy like you could never anticipate what's going in my head to begin with because we are two different people with different goals here.I honestly don't care how anyone views me on here i will continuing being myself.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Yeah I read it and I again got pissed off again.

So, I responded.

here's what I said, and her name is Erin by the way:

Erin, Your broad stroked definition of a "TRANNY CHASER" is offensive. Just because a guy has an interest and likes transsexuals, that DOESN'T make him a "chaser". Your label, as you've defined it, is inflexible and condescending to say the least. How about if these same "chasers", as you call them, how about if they started labeling you as a "FREAK FAGGOT", "MAN", "SHEMALE", "HE-SHE QUEER", "TRANNY HOMO".

Do you like any of those, because I've got a shitload more of em....and guess what, lots of the world would have no problem dealing some of those terms your way.

The point I'm making Erin, is the same beforementioned terms I'm sure you loathe with a passion, and rightfully so, you just pushed onto someone else.

Maybe you should think about the idea's you subscribe to with greater empathy because as of now, your hypocrisy is beyond astounding babe
    Wow, some folks are sure taking the term tranny chaser to heart.

The tone of the thread is getting kind of testy

I would think if the shoe doesn't fit, that it wouldn't bother
    people so much.

Funny thing is there are some people who I had heretofore not
    lumped into that category.

Gee if the worst term they have for you guys is tranny chaser,
    you're getting off pretty light.

Just look at all the cool terms we transwomen have above.

You may want to walk in our Feragammos and Payless shoes, go
    through all the surgeries, body modifications, risk your lifes, lose
    your families, be discriminated upon by society.

You must be the guy who felt bad about his shoes till he saw the
    woman with no feet.

Junior Poster

Just curious, how did you become attracted to transsexuals in the first place? If it wasn't for there penis then what was it? There Adams apple? Again stop trying to be different from everybody here. You like the cock. In your mind you think one of the TG's are gonna read what you say and think "wow he is so different than everyone else here, He doesn't care about penis, I'm gonna date this guy for sure" Get real dude no one falls for your bullshit.
    lol@ "stop being different" i can't help it if that's the way i come across,i'm not that type of guy who only thinks about sex.My purpose is to find a girl that i can truly say i love and possibly be with not look at her as some sexual trophy or conquest.I tend to find a women's personality and interest more intriguing and could care less about her penis,as long as she is a good person i'm ok.

"In your mind you think one of the TG's are gonna read what you say and think "wow he is so different than everyone else here, He doesn't care about penis, I'm gonna date this guy for sure" Get real dude no one falls for your bullshit."

First off a guy like you could never anticipate what's going in my head to begin with because we are two different people with different goals here.I honestly don't care how anyone views me on here i will continuing being myself.
    So if i can repeat myself and im not trying to give you a hard time, What got you interested in transsexuals in the first place? If it isn't about there penis then What? So why not be with a GG? And as far as looking at them in a sexual way... This site is mostly about that, Thats why you have to be 21 to enter.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

The reason that TS's avoid chasers for LTR's is because many of us have tried LTR's with chasers and they almost never work out.

The idea that a TS, especially a post/non op, can tell a guy and all will be well is a pure fantasy

peggygee said,

Brenda again I must agree with you. Wink ..........

Chasers are not to be trusted, they are only in it for the sex, for the thrill
    of the hunt. They will cheat on you with your friends, you're just another
    notch in their bed post.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

It's recently (as in right now) become painfully obvious and clear to me that pretty much every TS girl on the planet is just plain fucked up.

Painful because I hold both you, Peggy and Brenda in high regard based on you 2 bearing such strong wit and intel. on a plethora of different matters.

Never, never in a million years would I have even attempted to catagorize either of you into the box of "narrowmindedness" and "pessimism"...........Never.

To sum up what I have gathered from this, You BOTH believe that a man....ANYMAN basically...anyman who likes transsexuals, right off the bat......any man who assumes to have any passing interest in TS's, They are fuckin TS chasers and they are NOT to be trusted.

I'm at a loss for fuckin words right now.

I wear this bag for you 2 and in fact all of you.

Armanixxx, you are one of my favorite posters, I hold you and a number
    of others in the highest regard both for your intelligence, sense of humor,
    and integrity.

But it is on issues like this, and at times like this, that I thank my God, my
    surgeons, and all those that made my transition possible. I am so glad
    that I do not have a penis, and that I am not constrained to be restricted
    to a potential dating pool of people that have such hateful views of the
    women that they purport to be enamored with.

As I stated 9/15/2006 when I came through the portal, I am here for
    the women.

Again I thank my God that I am not trapped in trannyville.

Gold Poster

So if i can repeat myself and im not trying to give you a hard time, What got you interested in transsexuals in the first place? If it isn't about there penis then What? So why not be with a GG? And as far as looking at them in a sexual way... This site is mostly about that, Thats why you have to be 21 to enter.
    Why is it so hard for you to understand i base my liking of any gg or tg on personality and if they share the same interest as me.You really sell this forum short if you think its all about sex there are dicussions about news,transgendered issues all the time.You need to start thinking outside the box dude,not everyone here post about sex.

wow this thread has really taken off ,lol... i will give a more clear example that shows my frustration....u get these girls yelling i only date str8 guys and goto str8 clubs...like they are rubbing something into our faces like aliens and writing us off , lol ..... just like i told my ex as i left her in cali...im like go find your str8 guy to put up with your shit.....hmmm lemme ask u this ...if the formula is so perfect why are you still looking....why aren't u married yet..why do u call me every time u end up in NYC ?

with that said i am not that ignorant also...there are a lot of weird dudes fronting on here and in the scene in general...i would say the majority of guys here don't know what they are talking about...basing who they want for a wife by a joey silvera video...thats real funny and stupid...at least
    i will be honest..i don't know if i want her as a wife but wouldn't mind fucking her though, hehe ..

now do what Yasmin said immediately,lol... i actually have a date in a bit so maybe i will have to hold on to that thought..or i could always go the route of "THERES SOMETHING ABOUT MARY "...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Why is it so hard for you to understand i base my liking of any gg or tg on personality and if they share the same interest as me.You really sell this forum short if you think its all about sex there are dicussions about news,transgendered issues all the time.You need to start thinking outside the box dude,not everyone here post about sex.
    Well i see that the Naruto movie is over so now your back. Why cant you answer a simple question? Why are you attracted to Transsexuals? And dont tell me personality, What attracted you to them in the first place and why are you here? Is it that hard of a question to answer? And yeah i did think outside of the box and thats why im with a TG.