Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jsroland
    Well i see that the Naruto movie is over so now your back. Why cant you answer a simple question? Why are you attracted to Transsexuals? And dont tell me personality, What attracted you to them in the first place and why are you here? Is it that hard of a question to answer? And yeah i did think outside of the box and thats why im with a TG.
    I've explained that to you and if you don't undestand thats your ignorance.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Well i see that the Naruto movie is over so now your back. Why cant you answer a simple question? Why are you attracted to Transsexuals? And dont tell me personality, What attracted you to them in the first place and why are you here? Is it that hard of a question to answer? And yeah i did think outside of the box and thats why im with a TG.
    I've explain that to you and if you don't undestand thats your ignorance.
    No actually you didn't explain anything. What got you interested in transsexuals? How are they different from GG? If you cant answer that question honestly than you are the ignorant one.

Gold Poster

No actually you didn't explain anything. What got you interested in transsexuals? How are they different from GG? If you cant answer that question honestly than you are the ignorant one.
    I don't look at them being different i look at them as girls/women because thats how i think they want to be preceived so i do it respectfully.

"interested"

I tend to be "interested" in people who i share interest with and i like their personality so if any gg or tg fits that bill them i'm interested at them.Now can you please move on.

Junior Poster

I don't look at them being different i look at them as girls/women because thats how i think they want to be preceived so i do it respectfully.

"interested"

I tend to be "interested" in people who i share interest with and i like their personality so if any gg or tg fits that bill them i'm interested at them.Now can you please move on.
    Still didnt answer me. Do you think its respectful to be on a website like this one that posts hardcore pics of transsexuals? So again... How did you get interested in transsexuals? Why is that so hard to answer? are you not secure about yourself? When you started to have an interest in girls did you have an interest in transsexuals at the same time? All you do is deflect the question with that personality crap, Yeah personality is important but what got you interested
    in Transsexuals in the first place? Be a man and answer.

Gold Poster

"interested"

Still didnt answer me. Do you think its respectful to be on a website like this one that posts hardcore pics of transsexuals? So again... How did you get interested in transsexuals? Why is that so hard to answer? are you not secure about yourself? When you started to have an interest in girls did you have an interest in transsexuals at the same time? All you do is deflect the question with that personality crap, Yeah personality is important but what got you interested
    Sounds like your trying to question your own sexually.

Junior Poster

"interested"

Sounds like your trying to question your own sexually pal.
    I already know my own sexuality pal but you obviously don't know yours or you do but your not man enough to admit it pal. So go about your insecure ways. Cant even answer a simple question. I'm now convinced that you are not that bright of a person. Less cartoons More reality, Try it.

Gold Poster

I already know my own sexuality pal but you obviously don't know yours or you do but your not man enough to admit it pal. So go about your insecure ways. Cant even answer a simple question. I'm now convinced that you are not that bright of a person. Less cartoons More reality, Try it.
    Someone got pissed real quick guess i struck a nerve with that post,listen dude there is nothing wrong with being gay,if you like penises you just like then dude.Being undercover can cause massive problems just be yourself and you will be a better person.

BTW naruto is a japanese anime not a cartoon.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    wow this thread has really taken off ,lol... i will give a more clear example that shows my frustration....u get these girls yelling i only date str8 guys and goto str8 clubs...like they are rubbing something into our faces like aliens and writing us off , lol ..... just like i told my ex as i left her in cali...im like go find your str8 guy to put up with your shit.....hmmm lemme ask u this ...if the formula is so perfect why are you still looking....why aren't u married yet..why do u call me every time u end up in NYC ?

with that said i am not that ignorant also...there are a lot of weird dudes fronting on here and in the scene in general...i would say the majority of guys here don't know what they are talking about...basing who they want for a wife by a joey silvera video...thats real funny and stupid...
    A voice of moderation from a moderator.

I will admit that there are many of us women who have hardened hearts,
    or are jaded to a certain extent, and I would count myself in that number.

Then like you said, there are guys who need to buy a clue from Pat and
    Vanna.

I think some respectful dialouge would go a long way in closing the
    communication gap.

Junior Poster

Someone got pissed real quick guess i struck a nerve with that post,listen dude there is nothing wrong with being gay,if you like penises you just like then dude.Being undercover can cause massive problems just be yourself and you will be a better person.

BTW naruto is a japanese anime not a cartoon.
    Well i never said nothing was wrong with you being gay. I'm glad you finally came out of the closet, at least you answered my question this time. Yeah im familiar with anime and anime is japanese animation = cartoon. Also Naruto is for teenagers. You are a walking contradiction of yourself. You are a moron as well. And no you did not strike a nerve.

There are no rules in relationships. And if there are, they tend to be ignored. It's between two individuals. Every individual is what they is, no matter what is thought they should be.

Entering into a relationship, each individual is on their own. If they assume there are rules then they are unarmed. They must rely on their insticts, experience..... What do they see and hear. Act accordingly.

You can talk this subject to death, but it doesn't mean a hill of beans, when individual A meets individual B in real life. Utopia doesn't exist. You can roll up in ball or take your chances. Do you have faith in your instincts. If you don't you'll become an accomplished typist.

As an aside, Legend, I want to take this opportunity to say...Your avatars really SUCK! Every time I see them I think "Pikachu " or "Hello Kitty".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitty_01_130.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	123460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pikachu22small_199.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	123461