Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

I love to bottom for a T-girl unitl she explodes then suck her until she explodes again in my mouth.....love to please here and generous.

Maybe I am just a freak. I like 2 sex women and fine t/s. Top only. If that makes me bi, I can live with that. But if she looks good, nice body and all why not? Iwant 2 do them, their d*ck becomes irrelevant if she gives a good girlfriend experience. Nothing goes in my ass.

same here, never taken it,enjoy giving it but with a TS a 69 must be the utlimate...

I think that sometimes the size of the girl matters when a guy considers being topped by her. Have to start out small and work up to the bigger girls if you like it. Might want to buy a small toy to get yourself used to it before getting the real thing.

yeah because Joanna Holmes is everyone's fantasy, but not too many people (first-timers or otherwise) can handle a huge cock like hers, no matter how much lube one would use. that shit would hurt like a motherfucker for weeks

what length is good to start out with?

Absolutely I wanna be topped by T-Girls--and I love to suck their cocks too. I've had varied reactions from "you're a freak!" to "you bet baby, let me at that ass." As another post said, If I didn't want that I'd be with genetic females. However, in some cases I've more than happy to return the favor. To this T-Girl lover they are the most erotic creatures on the planet. Can't be topped (pun intended). I've been fortunate as most of my experiences have been positive with pros and dates/pick-ups.

You can be sure it would hurt if you went for the "big" girls first. A small toy, then a small "girl" first. Work your way up in size gradually. Do it that way and it'll all be pleasure, no pain.

I'm a top and as of late I've discovered my more dominate side via a hot, hot session with my TS girlfriend's best girl friend-- all my wifey's blessing of course. So top I am top I is. Now I did do the dirty deed twice with the wife and it ain't my cup of tea. Never say never but I did not get it. The main reason was to appease her but I think she wanted to put to the test the strength of an ideal passed along to her from other t girl's who swear that if you fuck your husband he'll never leave you. Well it's must be some truth to it since our on and off relationship has covered some 8 years or so but no more "bussy" (boy pussy) on my part

Size should refer to thickness when considering a first time experience. You want someone not too thick to open you up. Length and thickness should be a comfortable combination that increases with experience.