Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TO ALL GAMERS

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Oh yeahhhhhhhh...

-Quinn
    I used to love Candyland but the twist at the end totally ruined it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i loved resident evil 4..haven't finished it...

i just finished bioshock...i unlocked like 90 percent of the achievements and i don't think i will play it again on hard...i guess back to rainbow six Vegas and oblivion..
    I haven't finished RE4 either. I promised the person who bought it for me that I'd only play it with them around. We got to the last level but are both to busy to meet up and beat it.
    I played RE4 on both Gamecube & the Wii and the latter was so much easier to finish. I never could get past It in the Gamecube version. It was so damn frustrating. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i loved resident evil 4..haven't finished it...

i just finished bioshock...i unlocked like 90 percent of the achievements and i don't think i will play it again on hard...i guess back to rainbow six Vegas and oblivion..
    I haven't finished RE4 either. I promised the person who bought it for me that I'd only play it with them around. We got to the last level but are both to busy to meet up and beat it.
    I played RE4 on both Gamecube & the Wii and the latter was so much easier to finish. I never could get past It in the Gamecube version. It was so damn frustrating. Mahalo

Matt
    I actually haven't found it too difficult I just don't really have the time to get together with my friend and sit down and play it.

Rookie Poster

resident evil 4 owned, other then that i been playing god of war 2 on PS2. mostly i play D2 LOD on comp...a little out dated i know but i only play hardcore so keeps the edge on (for those of you who dont know, hardcore play is if you die once...you have to restart at lvl 1 all over again)

THE next resident evil game is out soon.Only for wii,its called Resident Evil Umbrella chronicles.PS3 AND XBOX 360 wont see another RE game till 2009 in RE5

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Rookie Poster

I cant believe no one spoke of the legacy of kain games.

Blood omen (PS1/pc)
    blood omen 2 (Ps2/xbox/pc)
    soul reaver (PS1/dreamcast/pc)
    soul reaver 2 (Ps2/xbox/pc)
    defiance (Ps2/xbox/pc)

My favorite series!

For those that dont know about these games, blood omen games you play a vampire in a somewhat midievil mythical world, when your life gets low you feed on your enemies to replenish, and every chapter or so the good guys are the bad and vice versa. Keeps ya on your toes!

Soul reaver games, your a soul eating ex vampire looking for the vampire from the blood omen games to exact vengence! oh and in the first one you eat the sould of hyper evolved vampires that are anything from a giant spider to a large mass of body parts molded into one being.

Buy em, play em, put em in a locked cupboard, wait a year, and then play them again! It will change your gaming life!

oh yeah, theres also pince of persia trilogy. Time manipulation during game play make for a happy gamer.

Junior Poster

The Legacy of Kain games absolutely rule! Kain is by far the best video game anti-hero ever!

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Veteran Poster

Jesus Hellacious Christ. OK Let's see, on the DS, Final Fantasy 3 and 6, plus Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

On the N64 Zelda Majora's Mask.

I borrowed a PS1 from friend with FF 7 and 8 and Metal Gear Solid.

I'm thinking about getting Metroid, Guitar Hero and Mario for the Wii, but I figure I've got enough on my plate for the moment.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Rookie Poster

I'm trying to get a nintendo wii but it seems all the UK stock has gone to santa
    I'll just have to stick with the 360 for now which is a great console with some amazing games,just now I'm playing Mass Effect,Assassins Creed,Call of Duty 4, Orange Box,PES2008,Bioshock,Airborne..........I could go on and on,IMHO the 360 easily has the biggest and best selection of games at the moment.

Junior Poster

I'm gonna treat myself to a Wii soon. Have a friend at gamestop holding one for me =D. But I've been playing alot of WoW and the Prince of Persia games. Haven't tried Assassin's Creed yet but I've heard very good things.

And the Final Fantasy's are the best games of all time. I read somewhere a while ago that they're turning 8 and 9 into movies. 8 would've made a better movie IMO.

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.