Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

suckseed is not a seed.

i'll bet you.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I really couldn't care less if he or she is a fucking hermaphrodite trapeze artist...I don't look at that many threads here lately anyway...but what little that I have read about this whole sordid affair leads me to side with Legend on this matter...I'm going to have to go with the tattooed biker option, folks...
    very nice. let me tell you a little story:

i watched a movie once where cops were looking for a killer. they arrested someone who they thought for sure was the killer and took him to the interrogation room to "drill him over". they repeatedly asked him how he'd killed the previous victims but he kept repeating he had no idea what they were talking about. eventually the chief in charge realized this wasn't the guy and went over and slapped him.
    the guy said "what the hell did you do that for?" but nobody answered him. I thought about this for a long time until i realized it.

the chief was so frustrated that this guy wasn't the killer he was looking for that he still somehow had to make him guilty for something- and thus punish him. you see what am saying here?
    Yes Crayons that is a lovely story, I enjoyed it very much!

Now can please explain why you posted pics of two different girl’s breasts and claimed they were yours please.

There is no need for an amusing little anecdote, oh and calling me gay just won't do either. A direct answer if you would!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    It appears you lost the bet Legend.
    I'm a man of my word.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I want to see villagers with torches.
    The last 25+ pages don't count? These are the villagers.

Alright Then.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker
    And yet you were the first comment as soon as the bets were in place. That's the mother of all coincidences. I won't be surprised at all that there's a universe outside HA, I happen to live in it. Considering the fact that we joined a year apart and yet you have nearly 8 times the posts I do, I'd say you spend more time in HA universe.
    you're a male that likes cock. in san francisco's castro district they call that gay. coincidence?
    That's the best you can come up with? Come on. You get beaten at the topic you started and so you switch to a different one, that's just pathetic.

Besides, how do you know I'm male? I've never made any claims of being either gender, unlike you. Before you're insults are of any worthy, you're going to have prove you're not a man too.