Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    He should sign up here and join men here who like cock but are straight.
    I hope you are right & get he gets his just desserts but don't be surprised to see him on Oprah with his boyfriend
    plugging his big $$$ book,in a few years time.
    Nah, he's too much of a self-hating homo to ever have the balls to come out, much less write a book or appear on TV with a boyfriend. He'll stay with his wife, unless she leaves him, and continue to fuck men in bathrooms.

It reminds me of "Stripes" when the Army recruiter ask them if they'd ever had sex with men. Murray goes "You mean regularly or just ............?"

Ancient Pervert.

As long as he thinks he is straight he is......Okay I had a hard typing that with a straight face.

Yea, the thing is he is a total hypocrite. He is of the ilk that obsess themselves with others bedroom lives while proclaiming theirs' as a pious example.

He will pull a Ted Haggaert and ride back into town on some other horse he has saddled up.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by salemorguy97301
    Everyone should just leave this guy alone. So what if he is gay or bi and in the closet, because probably about 90% of the men here are gay or bi and in the closet also. Just because he is a politician, he shouldn't be bashed. Let the man have his privacy.

Out of all of the places, I would expect the people here who are gay and bi to understand that. None of us here can say that we are homogenous heterosexual, so we shouldn't be pointing fingers.
    What a heaping crock of shit. Craig has vehemently opposed gay rights time and time again. He's worse than all the other hypocritical GOP closet cases that have been exposed in the last couple of years...wake the fuck up already.
    LMFAO... Way to stay informed, salemorguy97301.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Everyone should just leave this guy alone. So what if he is gay or bi and in the closet, because probably about 90% of the men here are gay or bi and in the closet also. Just because he is a politician, he shouldn't be bashed. Let the man have his privacy.

Out of all of the places, I would expect the people here who are gay and bi to understand that. None of us here can say that we are homogenous heterosexual, so we shouldn't be pointing fingers.
    Except that we're not bagging on him for being homosexual or even in the closet. We're bagging on him for being a hypocrite. It's one thing to be in the closest, it's another entirely to be a massive homophobe and try to push through anti-gay legislature with your political position while being in the closest. So yes, we should be pointing fingers, while shouting for everyone to look.

Rookie Poster

Chefmike: you obviously are ignorant on political issues: if you are of member of the republicans or the democrats, you typically vote on the party lines on all major issues. I guess if you are not seeking a second term in office, then you can vote however.

Platinum Poster

Chefmike: you obviously are ignorant on political issues: if you are of member of the republicans or the democrats, you typically vote on the party lines on all major issues. I guess if you are not seeking a second term in office, then you can vote however.
    You are obviously a fucking idiot who doesn't know dick about politics, or reality apparently. Take a hike, you clueless jackass.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

8 guys?? I hope he was getting frequent flier miles??? LOL

FK

Professional Poster

People will sometimes do strange things, including chastize themselves (politically in Craig's case) to remain in the closet. He may be a hypocrite, but it is not our place to judge him as a human being.
    It's absolutely our place to judge him. That's what it means to live in a goddamn democracy.

Fuck that guy.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    8 guys?? I hope he was getting frequent flier miles??? LOL

FK
    Only eight?

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    He should sign up here and join men here who like cock but are straight.
    Exactly, then we could all finally get a chance to fuck the government for real.

I'm not gay.

I'm NOT gay.

I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!
    I'm NOT!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    You are obviously a fucking idiot who doesn't know dick about politics, or reality apparently. Take a hike, you clueless jackass.
    I guess people such as I, who have attained a law degree and own our own practices have no idea about law or political issues, or anything for that matter.

You must not be very educated. You possibly graduated middle school? Well, maybe not. An educated person would be able to express his ideas without using so much profain language in such a small sentance. Sorry for starting an argument with you, next time, I will make sure that it is someone more on my level.