Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Well that might be IDEAL however though a lot of men kinda dwindle too and lose sight or some very basic things and take girls for granted once he knows she loves him or thinks he's got her wrapped around his fingers. E.g. forgetting to brush his teeth or take regular showers/baths, growing a beard (when she fell for the clean cut guy she met) etc. just to name a few. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

as far as i know i havnt done those things BUT on the other hand if i did i dont think it would change anything between us 3 years now so im doing something right

im probably gunna get flamed for this but we didnt even have sex until 2 years into the relationship ( mutual agreement BTW) so I must have something

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I'd say..LOL

But no sex for 2 years with her is amazing. Not to be a cunt, I'm sure though both of you got your rocks off elsewhere am I right?!? Hehe J/k

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'd say..LOL

But no sex for 2 years with her is amazing. Not to be a cunt, I'm sure though both of you got your rocks off elsewhere am I right?!? Hehe J/k

~Kisses.

HTG
    well i know i didnt and thats me being honest and i trust she didnt sooo.....
    i think this year im gunna do wat shes been hinting on and pop the question probably on the ice where i met her

she emailed me in work the other day with a picture of a ring with no message at all lol

Professional Poster

Talk to her about science fiction conventions! That always seems to go down a treat

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by help!!!
    well i just stay the same happy random person she fell in love with

better answer than my first lol
    Well that might be IDEAL however though a lot of men kinda dwindle too and lose sight or some very basic things and take girls for granted once he knows she loves him or thinks he's got her wrapped around his fingers. E.g. forgetting to brush his teeth or take regular showers/baths, growing a beard (when she fell for the clean cut guy she met) etc. just to name a few. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah cuz lord knows women don't change once they get that ring...

God save me from stupid people...

Yeah but..Um, that wasn't the topic of this thread! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Hey Hara. Here's my magic formula. It's more about keeping your life interesting. If you like routine and are predictable, the countdown to doomsday will start from the outset.

Keep it fresh. When your girl comes home are you always on the couch in the same position with the remote control? Making love is sometimes making love and sometimes fucking. Sometimes it's staying in for all nighters and sometimes it's a one minute quickie where you take the clothes you just put on off as you're heading out the door because you can't resist. Get the lovemaking out of the way early and then watch TV. Waiting till after every night when you hit the bed is stressful and lazy. If you already did it and you do it again fine. If you don't she'll sleep well anyway.

Give chocolate or flowers whenever. Not on Valentine's Day. Buy blank greeting cards and write notes. Make a habit of taking walks together. Window shopping after midnite when everything's closed is a great date.

All in all spruce up your life. Stay in at least the kind of shape you were when she met you. Eat different stuff. Wear different stuff. Diverse wardrobes are fun and she'll think she's with a different guy.....kind of.

Make time to sit and talk. Talk about things that aren't always so personal. let the personal stuff unfold naturally over time.

Don't call her all day. Stop it. Give her space. Buy her tickets to take a friend out. She'll fuck you silly.

And most of all. Don't play games. It seems okay but gets old. Be independent and have your own life.

Manners. Stand up when she leaves and returns to the table. Opens doors. especially the car. Yeah, even after five years.

Make plans and decisions. Don't be wishy washy. Know what she would want to do and always tell her the plans are an hour earlier so and let her be late.

Be fucking cool. And don't think you're a stud by checking out the other chicks. Your girl will get turned on because the girls notice you and you're polite about it. After all, you're used to it.

How are we doing so far Hara?

I am trying to work on making them loose interest.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Be honest and real from the get go so you don't have to try and recall "which you" she fell for, avoid routine, be friends, pick you battles carefully, and Communicate..often!

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

I loved everything you wrote except this sentence. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Window shopping after midnite when everything's closed is a great date.
    Why go window shopping when stores are all closed tho? You can still window shop even when stores are open..just a bit tempting tho if she makes you go inside fredericks or victoria's secret and make you buy her a few pairs of sexy lingeries.

~Kisses.

HTG