Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Faces Of Meth

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I did meth once. It was fun as hell for awhile. My binge ended with me sitting in a motel room, drinking beers, watching David Letterman and wondering why I couldn't stop sweating.

Not fun, really.
    What, no hookers? No swords? No bus trips? We're going to need you to punch this up a little bit.

Alright Then.

Gold Poster

The changes are drastic in most of those pictures, if not poignant; and all of those changes take place literally "overnight" in a sense.

... It really must be great stuff, that meth.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    I did meth once. It was fun as hell for awhile. My binge ended with me sitting in a motel room, drinking beers, watching David Letterman and wondering why I couldn't stop sweating.

Not fun, really.
    What, no hookers? No swords? No bus trips? We're going to need you to punch this up a little bit.
    Nope, nothing like that in this story. I believe I stole some motel soap, if that's a decent replacement for high adventure.

Junior Poster

By looking at the pictures the stuff obviously curbs your desire to take a shower and/or shave, or even get a haircut.

I once had a good friend of mine who was psychologically hooked on pot. And I can understand why some people like smoking pot, but what's the draw with meth?

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

All my friends are addicted to pot. I am not kidding. I can;t understand it or the appeal. At least its not Meth though!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Faces Of Meth

Makes me want to have a face of meth.

By the way, isnt that Malcolm McLaren at the right?
    http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_8.html

Rookie Poster

Not fun, really.
    Agreed. Tried it a few times, makes you feel like superman, then the next day you fell like absolute shit. Fatigued enough to drop, but unable to sleep. That was it for me. Definitely not worth it.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I will say the effects were amusing at the time, but having not done any drugs for years (and no cocaine or meth or whatever for over a decade) it does somewhat amaze me that I'm still alive.

My meth weekend involved myself and two friends, road tripping across Minnesota in a beat-up Datsun hatchback (no exhaust, one headlight out, no mirrors, passenger side window gone, bad breaks, pretty much a metal box with tires and an engine). It was also Christmas at the time.

I become convinced that the Rush album "2112" was the most brilliant thing ever recorded. We were loaded with various drugs, and a gallon of Vodka was sitting between the front seats as we broke every speed limit we encountered. I didn't see a single police car for three days.

That's really the central problem with drugs. They allow a person to do really stupid things, and somehow get away with them. Sooner or later, the odds are bound to turn against a person. I'm just lucky and got out of that scene when I did.

Junior Poster

Wow, I didnt know meth makes you hair grow back LOL

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_9.html

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Rookie Poster

Thats crazy....it doesn't take long for that shit to fuck yer body up.....they look terrible