Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

So what happened with him? Did he decide he never wanted to talk with you again? Or did he decide your being a transexual was ok and he wants to remain just friends? Or are you dating?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    But its really good down here on the Jersey Shore. Besides guys that aren’t trying to be secretive about dating me, people don’t seem give me very many problems about being-T..lol.

You should move down here! I’m the only TS I know. I have to travel to they city just to see you bitchezz…
    I'm so curious as to where on the shore you're from? I live Down here too. I'm in Ocean County. I know you don't want to reveal to the world exactly where you are, but it would be cool to know that you're in my area.
    Nope not even close.
    i think he was talking to me mama..
    (you are beatuiful in your avatar.
    as real as u look i can see where
    you wouldnt want to tell every guy!!)

i live in monmouth beach.
    Lol, yes, that question was directed toward Alyssa87. Monmouth Beach, huh? Thats a pretty nice area. You ever venture over to Sandy Hook and hit up Gunnison beach?

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Platinum Poster

HELL NO. those guys look gross.

I think they should be told before they start to have feelings for you. This can be hard to judge and vary from man to man. You talked about putting yourself in a dangerous situation, but doing what you said in a earlier post "Cake in your hand" is a lot more dangerous. Emotions are a crazy thing, you mix them with news like that later on in the relationship, you have more of a chance of being in danger.

Rookie Poster

Disregard this post, sorry for the double post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Surkis
    Quote Originally Posted by Surkis
    I don't think you can compare looking like a woman but having nice set of male bits to a guy having only 1 testical or a puny peter, or living at home with mom.

I can see where you're coming from but in the end I really can't just agree with you. I didn't mean to reignite the argument, i just saw the topic on the front page and had to put in my 2c.
    Ok then it might not be the same as "living home with mom or a girl stuffing her bra". Although going with the thought of being open an honest...........when you meet a women do you inform her that you sometimes get the urge to have a shemale penis is your mouth? For a lot of women this might be a deal breaker.
    Again you're comparing things that aren't really comparable. Sexual fantasies and having the opposite gender's plumbing are 2 very different things.

Maybe 1 date is fine, but if you plan on getting any kind of serious with the person, it would be unfair and selfish to lead them on. If I went out with a chick and she found out I had one ball, what's that gonna do? Are there any groups out there forcing the issue that people with 1 ball deserves rights too? Or what about my sexual fantasies? They are just that, fantasies. I can keep them in my head forever if I wish, but if a guy is looking at you, chances are the last thing that's on their mind is "I bet she's packing a johnson way bigger then mine! Hell yeah!"

I mean some women have been beaten up or even killed over things like this, so i'm sorry but even though its not a big issue to you, it still is to other people. If you want to be accepted for who you are then you have to start by accepting that some people are who they are, and I gotta say there are a ton of guys out there who don't want to have anything to do with some other dude's junk, even if its attatched to a gorgeous woman.

So again, maybe she wasn't trying to out you, maybe she was just looking out for her friend, or maybe it just came up in casual conversation. You shouldn't have taken it so personally. She only told him what he eventually WILL find out later on if you had planned to spend any length of time with him, unless you were just flat out never going to have sex with him.

Again if you want we can just agree to disagree than that's perfectly allright, but your inaccurate comparisons are not going to get us anywhere.
    OK now I got ya, sometimes it takes me a minute to catch on, lol. So the rules in the mind of the delusional are...............................its ok for you to fantasize about have a penis in your mouth just as long as you dont actually do it? Its also ok to be on a shemale board posting about such things just as long as you keep it "a fantasy"?

I have news for you, in some peoples mind you might be considered bisexual and this might be a deal breaker to a potential partner. Most potential partners would want to know if you sit at home and stroke your Johnson thinking about another one deep in your mouth, whether you have done it or not.

This is ok to keep from a mate????.....Although I should expose my deep personal issues by the "first date".
    Please disregard my last post. For some reason the website is acting horrendously shitty right now and I can't even topics anymore.

Anyways, this is what i ment to post. Its slightly different from my last one. As soon as the site stops shitting up i'll delete my other post.

Uh, no that's not what i'm saying at all. You're completely missing my point, you're twisting my words, and now you're trying to sling insults at me.

Fact is that now you're trying to compare what is going on in the mind to what is going on in reality.

I mean my fantasies are no one else's business, just like everyone else's, because they don't impact anything. HOWEVER looking like a woman and having a dick DOES impact things because i'm sorry, but its false advertizing. At some point the relationship is going to lead to sex and when it does, there are going to be some suprised faces, and in somecase bloodshed or possibly even a fatality.

I mean if you want to keep attacking me for liking what I like, go ahead, that just kind of proves that you have no idea what you're talking about because you seem to be more interested in making fun of the guys who like women like you, which to me is counterproductive when you're trying to date a guy like that to begin with.

I hope you find a decent guy whom you don't have to lie to for the first couple of months in order to get him to like you, I really do.

Now again, we can agree to disagree, or you can keep up with your poorly thought out analogies, in which case you'd probably win at some point because I'm not a big fan of people who argue like children who would rather demean you than accept that you have a different viewpoint than them.

Rookie Poster

Puts my hand up in the back row....

Please don't dump us gg's all in the same group.My current flatmate/lover is tg and I adore her.When we first met I had been told she was but she also told me before our first kiss.to be honest it was one of my fantasies to have sex with a tgirl...she is still intact......and I've loved every minute with her and have a few gf's who would love to be in my postion and have told me so.

What does that make me,straight? lesbian? bi most probably..happy...oh yeahhh.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Janine

Post Re: GGs have the biggest issue with transsexuals

WOW THIS HAPPENS

ITS ALL PART OF BEING A TS

I wonder what you expected to happen

old thread but a great story

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    I started transition 13 years ago, lol wow it’s been a long time. Through the years I have come to the conclusion that genetic women are the ones who have the biggest issue with transsexuals. At least that has been my experience.

I went out last weekend for my sister’s birthday. It was myself, my sister, 6 other girls and 4 guys. We went out on the North Shore of Long Island, it’s a very vanilla yuppie crowd. I met a few guys and one of them I really liked. We hit it off and have been talking all week. He is exactly my type, perfect. He looks very GQ, 34, tall, Italian and Irish mix, great face and hot body. He has a great personality, comes from money and lives in a cute new 1.5 million dollar condo here on the Island. I am thinking husband material lol.

Now I don’t run around telling people my “T”. I feel that it is my business and unless I am about to go to bed with someone then I have no obligation to divulge it. People treat you differently when they know right off the bat rather than finding out down the road.

So I am all excited thinking I have met my future husband lol, now here is the catch. I know one of the bar tenders who works at the bar where I met him. I knew her when I was still living as boy. We worked together and actually used to be really good friends. We drifted apart and then I ran into her about 2 years ago after not seeing or speaking to her in 10 years, but that’s another story.

It turned out that my soon to be husband lol knew her also. One of his friends is a bartender at the bar also. Long story short, he went down there last night for a drink and then I got the 1AM phone call asking “is this true”.

I don’t know if I should verbally confront her, or I should wait for her when she is getting off work. I want to get all ghetto on her ass, throw my hair up, take my earrings off and rub Vaseline on my face lol.

I swear women feel threatened. They get all catty when you’re more attractive than them or you get more attention, they think “and she isn’t even a real girl”.

Default Re: GGs have the biggest issue with transsexuals

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    WOW THIS HAPPENS

ITS ALL PART OF BEING A TS

I wonder what you expected to happen

old thread but a great story
    Thanks for digging up a post from almost five years ago. Ass.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: GGs have the biggest issue with transsexuals

Even women don't understand women, LOL.