Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PapiqueRico,

Sorry to disagree with you about Brazil being a place known for racism. I shouldn´t say that there is no racism around here, but the reality is far from the idea you passed in your post.

Besides, if the place is known for its racism, then Bahia, as you mentioned would be some kind of a gheto for the Africanbrazilians ( by the way, this term is not so currently used Brazil), which is not true.

Brazil has a strong African influence in its population, culture and cuisine, and some figures say that 75% of the Brazilians carry some African blood.

Actually, you should know the place to see that down here racism and/or segregation is considered to be a crime since a long time ago (a 1951 crime bill). Ok, the place may not be a racial paradise, but tell me: is there such a place?

However, the subject is black Brazilian t-girls and they may be found in good number in the Southeast (Rio, São Paulo), Bahia and other Northeastern cities, as well in the South (a few less, due to the type of the region´s colonization, predominatly German, Italian, Polish and other Eastern Europeans).

By the way, Suzana Holmes is Brazilian.

Regards

Junior Poster

As far as racism in Brazil, there is a lot written about it.

For instance, "the racism in Brazil is largely unspoken yet it’s everywhere. The people performing the worst-paid jobs in Rio and Sao Paolo – the doormen in the apartment blocks, the maids – are very often from the poorer North East. When a black man steps on a bus or into a shop, people draw their bags closer to them – with reason, actually, as most of the robberies are conducted by organised gangs from the favelas. No one will give them a job so they redistribute the wealth on their own."

http://www.gringoguides.com/sambaracism.shtml
    ========================
    "I have never seen any evidence that suggests anything other than there's widespread racism in Brazil," said UCLA sociology professor Edward Telles"

http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedi...rt3/index.html
    ========================
    "Because there has been no institutional racism in Brazil since slavery was abolished in 1888 — no separate toilets or buses, no limits on interracial unions, no ban on black groups or political parties — many Brazilians firmly believe that racism does not exist.

Discrimination, however, is evident in many ways, black leaders say. Afro-Brazilians live on average 5.3 years less than white Brazilians and are more likely to be poor, sick, uneducated, and unemployed. Those who do have jobs earn only 46% of what whites earn, according to a government study released in 2000."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...c-brazil_x.htm

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Will Riker
    However, the subject is black Brazilian t-girls and they may be found in good number in the Southeast (Rio, São Paulo), Bahia and other Northeastern cities, as well in the South (a few less, due to the type of the region´s colonization, predominatly German, Italian, Polish and other Eastern Europeans).

By the way, Suzana Holmes is Brazilian.

Regards
    OK that's why I suggested someone with experience weigh in. The pics I see from Brazil are overwhemingly of non black Brazilians.

Junior Poster

Default PapiQueRico ... RACISM !

PapiQueRico , sorry.
    If you don't know a place , if you have never been or lived there, don't say these kind of things.
    Seems imature.
    One must not confuse poverty with skin color, or any other anthropomorphic characteristics.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau

Junior Poster

Default Re: PapiQueRico ... RACISM !

Quote Originally Posted by gepetto
    PapiQueRico , sorry.
    If you don't know a place , if you have never been or lived there, don't say these kind of things.
    Seems imature.
    One must not confuse poverty with skin color, or any other anthropomorphic characteristics.
    You can be in a state of denial, if you want.

Also, before using big words like "imature," you might want to learn how to spell grown-up people's words first.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Going to Brasil/Brazil for first encounter and need help

Quote Originally Posted by lovinit123
    hey everyone my first post but have been hanging around for awhile. Anyways i have finaly decided to go ahead and do this, i am going to Rio de Janeiro for 2-4 week and want to find a black hung shemale, my question is Rio the best place and how hard is it? any advice is appreciated. thanks in advance.
    Kirk
    Lovinit,

It is too bad that your thread was highjacked by immature posters.

Anyway to answer your question, Rio doesn't have a big TS scene per se. Most of the high class girls found in Rio are temporary visiting from Sao Paulo. Most Rio locals are streetwalkers, e,g, at Rua Augusto Severo in Lapa, or in Copacabana (Avenida Atlantica). Check Riorelax.com.br for a list of providers in Rio.

Sao Paulo, on the other hand, is Ground Zero for Brazilian TS. It is the financial capital of South America. Check malicia.com.br for for a list of providers in SP.

Unfortunately, Portuguese is a must in order to speak with the ladies on the phone and make arrangments. Ask your the hotel staff for help in calling the ladies.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Going to Brasil/Brazil for first encounter and need help

Quote Originally Posted by envivision
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinit123
    hey everyone my first post but have been hanging around for awhile. Anyways i have finaly decided to go ahead and do this, i am going to Rio de Janeiro for 2-4 week and want to find a black hung shemale, my question is Rio the best place and how hard is it? any advice is appreciated. thanks in advance.
    Kirk
    Lovinit,

It is too bad that your thread was highjacked by immature posters.

Anyway to answer your question, Rio doesn't have a big TS scene per se. Most of the high class girls found in Rio are temporary visiting from Sao Paulo. Most Rio locals are streetwalkers, e,g, at Rua Augusto Severo in Lapa, or in Copacabana (Avenida Atlantica). Check Riorelax.com.br for a list of providers in Rio.

Sao Paulo, on the other hand, is Ground Zero for Brazilian TS. It is the financial capital of South America. Check malicia.com.br for for a list of providers in SP.

Unfortunately, Portuguese is a must in order to speak with the ladies on the phone and make arrangments. Ask your the hotel staff for help in calling the ladies.

I quote u. You can choose also in Damazo Vip, both, Rio and São Paulo.
    (http://damazo.groobyforums.com/anuncios/index.html)

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico
    PapiQueRico , sorry.
    Seems imature.

Also, before using big words like "imature," you might want to learn how to spell grown-up people's words first.

Dear Papi,

Where do u live? Do u know Brazil, have u ever been here? Firs of all, you must learn more about Brazil, and racism here, we have rules about it, against racism, racism is a crime here. Here is not a paradise, even a heaven, we have our own troubles, but isn't like you think you know.
    Come to Brazil, and find out.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico
    PapiQueRico , sorry.
    Seems imature.

Dear Papi,

Where do u live? Do u know Brazil, have u ever been here? Firs of all, you must learn more about Brazil, and racism here, we have rules about it, against racism, racism is a crime here. Here is not a paradise, even a heaven, we have our own troubles, but isn't like you think you know.
    Come to Brazil, and find out.
    I will be in Brazil in November. I hope you prove me wrong.

I'm glad someone gave the poster sound advice about San Paulo. How big is the black TS population there?

Default funny

funny stuff everyone. anyways to those who helped out thanks to the others who seem down on life i wish you the best. ill post and let you guys know how it went. I will stop in Sao Paulo for a week then over to Bahia for a week then to rio for 2 weeks or whenever i have had enough so I should have lots of details. Chao.