Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    If you people don't get to work and ask some more questions, Danielle may stop answering, and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

(cracks whip)

Here is my question of the day: Why are transgender people still catagorized within the same group as gay men, lesbians and bi-sexuals? Our local GLBT pride day (which is usually just a day for gay men to grope each other in public) is this weekend, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the subject.

Edited because I typed "group" instead of "grope". I suppose group groping could occur, though.

I am not part of any group actually. I just work and live my life as the woman I am. No need to fall into any group.

I go to work, do my job, shop, live... as a woman... no need to have a special day to yell how queer my life is... I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by lordworm
    Are you ever going to have anal again?
    Not often but I just met a really awesome guy who wants to bring a friend and DP me ( double penetration ).

I can't wait to try.
    Why is it after post-op, women tend to go away from anal sex, because the vagina is more enjoyable or not an acceptable way of sex for most straight men (not sure if this is true) or something else? Not possible to answer for all women?

Ummmmm, the 3 guys I have met did ask to fuck me in the ass, and my response was... when I get a ring

Quote Originally Posted by fordly66
    OK, now back to asking Danielle a question. Danielle, I'm usually a reserved person, so it is kind of hard for me to ask this question. When you are being penetrated ( by stent, dildo or penis ) what does it feel like? Does it kind of feel like when you stroke your penis when it was hard? Also, a guy gets hard when aroused. How does a girl like you know when you are aroused? I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking these questions, and I think you are a very pretty lady.
    I can't really describe the sensation. Altho the vagina ends at the prostate so it sorta feels like you are taking it up the ass when you are really getting your pussy fucked. It feels awesome. I just can't describe it.

I do get aroused. My clit gets big and hard and it sticks up out of the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    What is the sound of one hand clapping?
    The same one that it makes when your ass cheek is being slapped

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    If you people don't get to work and ask some more questions, Danielle may stop answering, and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

(cracks whip)

Here is my question of the day: Why are transgender people still catagorized within the same group as gay men, lesbians and bi-sexuals? Our local GLBT pride day (which is usually just a day for gay men to grope each other in public) is this weekend, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the subject.

Edited because I typed "group" instead of "grope". I suppose group groping could occur, though.

I am not part of any group actually. I just work and live my life as the woman I am. No need to fall into any group.

I go to work, do my job, shop, live... as a woman... no need to have a special day to yell how queer my life is... I guess...
    Shopping, that's an interesting next question.

Why do women love to shop? I've never understood that. You need something specific, you just go buy it, that's the male perspective. Why do women love to browse and shop? That drives me crazy. We have no idea what you actually want to buy, and when it's over we're just thinking "thank God we're done shopping".

Gold Poster

Danielle since you have been pre op have you had any doctors recommend you use "crisco" down there?

Rookie Poster

Danielle, i just thought i would say i admire you and think you are probably one of the bravest, coolest, kindest women that i have read about on the internet! LOL. I say that cause i've never met yah or even got to talk to you. I know it would probably never happen, but i figured ide give it a shot since you said we could ask anything... can i take you out on a real date!?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fordly66
    OK, now back to asking Danielle a question. Danielle, I'm usually a reserved person, so it is kind of hard for me to ask this question. When you are being penetrated ( by stent, dildo or penis ) what does it feel like? Does it kind of feel like when you stroke your penis when it was hard? Also, a guy gets hard when aroused. How does a girl like you know when you are aroused? I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking these questions, and I think you are a very pretty lady.
    I can't really describe the sensation. Altho the vagina ends at the prostate so it sorta feels like you are taking it up the ass when you are really getting your pussy fucked. It feels awesome. I just can't describe it.

I do get aroused. My clit gets big and hard and it sticks up out of the hood.
    THAT'S BEAUTIFUL, DANIELLE. GREAT THAT EVERTHING IS GOING SO WELL FOR U. U DESERVE IT

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by London Guy
    Danielle

Who's going to win Euro 2008?
    One of the teams in the Finals I am sure...

But Spain is a good candidate
    Would you Adam and Eve it!

Not only is Danielle beautiful but gifted aswell.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/
    lol, classic

Keep up the good work