Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prison Sex

Professional Poster

sounds like a fantasy to me.

Junior Poster

this is what happens when you mix drinking Zima and watching OZ.

If you gonna get high... get high all the way.

Professional Poster

I think he will begin his transition next week.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Prison Sex

Quote Originally Posted by milehightslove
    If you went to prison, what would you do? Me since I'm a smaller guy, 5'4" 145 lbs, smooth, pretty mouth, etc. I would find the biggest best looking white guy and try to become his wife. I'd rather get fucked by one guy on a regular basis than get hundreds of guys fucking me over the years, I'd be at a much greater risk of catching aids with the latter option. The big guy could protect me, I'd do his laundry, clean, and get that big ol' dick up in me every night. I know sounds like I'm a fag, but honestly guys don't turn me on at all but it's different inside the pen. Most people would probably say kill myself before I go, but I'm sure that's easier said than done.
    Do you sit on the toilet when you pee? LOL

Home is where the Heart is....

actually I do sit on the toilet when I pee, I only stand up and pee into urinals, I learned along time ago that standing up and peeing into toilets makes a big mess

Rookie Poster

actually I do sit on the toilet when I pee
    I don't think anyone will be surprised to hear that.

I learned along time ago that standing up and peeing into toilets makes a big mess
    It never happens with me unless I have a hard on, in which case I'll break my penis if I try to pee into the bowl while sitting.

LOL I love it, honestly I'm an asian guy so it's ok for me to admit I'm smooth and have a pretty mouth. As for as all this prison talk, I'm always trying to prepare for the worst so that would be my strategy if god forbid I ever ended up locked up. Look at all you homos drooling over chicks with dicks, it's not that far from these brothas locked up lusting over some ass in lock-down. You fucks on the outside are all queer over sum COCK on bitches so what the hell.

Professional Poster

LOL I love it, honestly I'm an asian guy so it's ok for me to admit I'm smooth and have a pretty mouth. As for as all this prison talk, I'm always trying to prepare for the worst so that would be my strategy if god forbid I ever ended up locked up. Look at all you homos drooling over chicks with dicks, it's not that far from these brothas locked up lusting over some ass in lock-down. You fucks on the outside are all queer over sum COCK on bitches so what the hell.
    Now I get it.

He's already been, he's talking about what he's done already. He just left out the part about getting traded for a carton of Marlboros.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Funny on so many levels.

Rookie Poster

If you went to prison, what would you do? Me since I'm a smaller guy, 5'4" 145 lbs, smooth, pretty mouth, etc. I would find the biggest best looking white guy and try to become his wife. I'd rather get fucked by one guy on a regular basis than get hundreds of guys fucking me over the years, I'd be at a much greater risk of catching aids with the latter option. The big guy could protect me, I'd do his laundry, clean, and get that big ol' dick up in me every night. I know sounds like I'm a fag, but honestly guys don't turn me on at all but it's different inside the pen. Most people would probably say kill myself before I go, but I'm sure that's easier said than done.
    This is one of those things that happens if it happens. You don't fantasize about it beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    milehightslove get's locked up on grand theft auto and gets 2-5. the first night, he gets put in a cell with his new room mate - a 6'6" , 350 lb black man. When the lights go out, he hears his new cellmate say under his breath:

"So, do you wanna be the husband or the wife?"

With a glimmer of hope, milehightslove answers tentatively "The husband?"

His cellmate answers "Good. Now come over here and suck you wife's dick".
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

not really thnx to nyce these faggoty threads can be previewed so its really easy for me to avoid this sort of faggotry until they get to be a couple pages
    Too funny, both of you.