Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default In and Out Burger

Man I love this place. True shame we don't have 'em here on the east coast. Someone hit one up and get a double double animal style for me.

They are owned by super right wing fundamentalist Christians who fund all sorts of anti-choice and anti GLBT groups. Check the bottom of every softdrink cup and french fry wrapper and there you will find a lovely bible verse to remind you of that fact.

Of course, when I lived in socal I could not resist IN-N-OUT even though I was icked out by their political/religious agenda.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I love 'em too!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

That's what a hamburger is all about!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

the secret menu is even better.. (try your fries animal style or well done)... I think it adds to the allure that they haven't branched out yet.. (I'm in chicago) and I know it always makes my Vegas/California trips much more interesting... And TS mandy.. you can look at any organization and find ties to some right wing nut sacks if you look hard enough... Theres no escaping that... IN N OUT FOREVER BABY!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I just see them as food. And when you're hungry, after running around Cabason outlet malls - it's quite filling! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ptroup411@yahoo.com
    the secret menu is even better.. (try your fries animal style or well done)... I think it adds to the allure that they haven't branched out yet.. (I'm in chicago) and I know it always makes my Vegas/California trips much more interesting... And TS mandy.. you can look at any organization and find ties to some right wing nut sacks if you look hard enough... Theres no escaping that... IN N OUT FOREVER BABY!!!
    Nothing beats a double double animal style, fries, and a shake (any flavor) after a day at the beach.

BTW, the secret menu is not very secret for us folks here in So CA.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Glad I live in LA. Glad there's a location near home and work!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

Damn tasty...too bad about the trans fats.

I just finished a Double Double combo for you, and MMMMMMMMMMMMM was it ever good!!!! Even given the ultra religious bent!!!!

Is there anything else I can DO in your absence from ....like say Vanilla (and I'm not talking shake)...or Madison.....Prue...or Natasha.....

Hell, I'll even go stalk TSNTX down in West Hollywood doing her EXCELLENT show....IF I can get a double-double combo beforehand....

Just kidding, Jenn!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doubledoublecombo_348.png 
Views:	1184 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	195952