Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Hello Ben

Moon is my partner, he post here also a few times.

We both live in the UK although I originate from the Philippines and my family are still there.

We found each other on the net and met in person after a few months later.

The UK is much more accepting of transgender

For me it was a dream come true after so many years of discrimination.

To finally find someone who accepted me for who I am as a person, not what I was.

I have been so happy since I met him.

I hope and pray all other Transgender here can meet someone who is deserving of their love and have happy lives.

As I have found in the past, many treat us badly for who we are and treat us as sex toys only to leave us in the gutter when they have finished.

To all the ladies here....

Remember to stay true to yourselves, that way you can hold your head up high and be proud of who you are.

You are all my sisters and in our hearts we are as one.

God bless you all.

Jenny

Junior Poster

I have no idea about this pageant you're posting about, but my love lives in Orani, and although she decided not to participate at the last moment, her friends were in the Miss Gay Philippines pageant for Bataan.

I do know the winner.

ps: if you do, don't let her know I posted that hahaha. I don't know her that well.

I do know ang asawa ko would have won if she would've entered

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
    I have no idea about this pageant you're posting about,
    Well same here..til the other night a ts friend of mine from Fairview, QC sent me links to that. Her friend was one of the contestants. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Ah, as you say.
    Bataan and Pampanga are about all I keep up with. The only time you ever see the country in general in news here is when there's some sort of bad happenings going on (the ferry accident from the last typhoon, the muslims raiding villages and forcing people out in the last week.)

My first trip is in December, and I'm so stoked about it. Since it's my first time, I'm just going to stay close to her in Orani. Although, I am going to take her to Corregidor, because she's never been there and we both want to go.

Second trip in the first quarter next year. Want to take her to Baguio for a couple days because she's tired of the blistering heat in Bataan. Hopefully be able to get some paper work and move there within a year or two. She can't get the documents to come here again, and I'm tired of being here, plus I love the country already.

Wala po, mabuhay.

Bataan is a beautiful place. But water is a big problem though from my last trip lover there. Maybe it's changed by now? That I dunno..Oh and if you go, take pictures of the scenic views.!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

What kind of problem?
    She says as far as drinking water goes, they're fine there, it's fresh and not bad to deal with. They do flood a lot, and the Pasig River has unfortunately accumulated some trash.

I want to buy a camcorder.

Also, Mt. Samat. I'll be there. Dambana ng Kagitingan eases her mind when she goes there.

Drinking water, good running faucet and shower with clear clean water to name a few.

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Ah, it's fine in Orani right now. Um, ang asawa ko actually just moved back in with her parents. They didn't have running water in their place, but I can't have her going without it. It's been fine there, they get decent drinking water, and clean, warm water in the shower.

I hate derailing your thread, but do you have any other suggestions when I'm there?

Rookie Poster

sorry, HTG
    I was very slow to thank you for putting up these excellent links.
    thanks again.
    Dravina

Quote Originally Posted by Dravina
    sorry, HTG
    I was very slow to thank you for putting up these excellent thanks.
    thanks again.
    Dravina
    You're welcome! And thanks for the help.

~Kisses.

HTG