Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Okay... thank you... those are damn funny T-shirts...

Not sure I have the balls to wear them out myself... but very very funny.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Junior Poster

wow you'd think sarah palin had a dick the way you fags obsess over her. More shemales plz, move this topic to politics (zzzz)

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    LOL..... I CAN'T STAND HER! WHAT SHE SHOULD BE DOING IS DROPPING OUT THE RACE , AND TAKING THE TIME TO RAISE HER CHILDREN , WHO ARE IN MUCH MORE NEED . INSTEAD OF PLAYING VP. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW A MOTHER WHO IS RUNNING FOR A TIME CONSUMING JOB/POSITION , CAN IN SOME WAYS NEGLECT THE FACT THAT SHE HAS A CHILD WHO HAS DOWN SYNDROME,,AND A DAUGHTER WHO IS UNDERAGE AND PREGNANT , AND SO FORTH.....IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HER PLATE IS MORE THAN FULL TO BEGIN WITH. WHEN SHE SPEAKS YOU KNOW WHAT I HEAR......
    co-sign let her 10 minutes of fame fade away into the sunset and let her get back to what really matters like shooting animals from a helicopter.anyone american with a brain knows obama is exactly what you need to move forward period.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Unless Mccain dies VP is supposed to be a do-nothing symbolic position most of the time.
    Explain that theory to Dick Cheney. And make sure that you are wearing a kevlar vest when you do.

Veteran Poster

LOL..... I CAN'T STAND HER! WHAT SHE SHOULD BE DOING IS DROPPING OUT THE RACE , AND TAKING THE TIME TO RAISE HER CHILDREN , WHO ARE IN MUCH MORE NEED . INSTEAD OF PLAYING VP. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW A MOTHER WHO IS RUNNING FOR A TIME CONSUMING JOB/POSITION , CAN IN SOME WAYS NEGLECT THE FACT THAT SHE HAS A CHILD WHO HAS DOWN SYNDROME,,AND A DAUGHTER WHO IS UNDERAGE AND PREGNANT , AND SO FORTH.....IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HER PLATE IS MORE THAN FULL TO BEGIN WITH. WHEN SHE SPEAKS YOU KNOW WHAT I HEAR......
    Oh dear what a disgustingly sexist point of view. I personally think it's remarkable that a mother who hasn't been to harvard or Yale and isn't from some big political family or has had a military career can get to where she has. Her having all those children't shouldn't make her more qualified to be VP like some wimmin are saying but it shouldn't be counted against her either.And isn't her husband able to help her or don't you believe men can be as good at looking after children?
    I wonder if the same argument would be brought up if she wasn't a nasty anti woman , anti Gay republican? If the Dems use arguments like yours they will assist the Mcain campaign . Democrats...' the party that not only is the party of womens rights but dictates to women what rights they can have!'.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Oh dear what a disgustingly sexist point of view. I personally think it's remarkable that a mother who hasn't been to harvard or Yale and isn't from some big political family or has had a military career can get to where she has. Her having all those children't shouldn't make her more qualified to be VP like some wimmin are saying but it shouldn't be counted against her either.And isn't her husband able to help her or don't you believe men can be as good at looking after children?
    I wonder if the same argument would be brought up if she wasn't a nasty anti woman , anti Gay republican? If the Dems use arguments like yours they will assist the Mcain campaign . Democrats...' the party that not only is the party of womens rights but dictates to women what rights they can have!'.
    good point but the fact is everything outta her mouth has been proven to be lies plain and simple,the only reason palanwas picked was because mcain was getting his ass put on a platter by the obama campain,talk to me after the debate with bidon....macain cant even trust this nut job to answer questions cause there too busy trying to kleen up her messin back im wassilia...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    anyone american with a brain knows obama is exactly what you need to move forward period.
    so, this was a comprehensive poll you took then?

Nothing to see here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    anyone american with a brain knows obama is exactly what you need to move forward period.
    lol ya know its hard to take you serious with that avitar hahahaha nice one ,,,,,nottttttttttttt

Junior Poster

wow talk about a bunch of people who are hypocrits

you claim that most people have hatred and discrimitive against but yet you act like children

BTW Palin is not Bush

Obumma is running a campaighn on Pure Hatred for Bush with no grounds for policies its Hatred on Bush/Women and using his race as a black man for a crutch

how dare any one of you try to claim Palin is something you "think" she is when you dont

isnt that the same thing u ask of anyone to think about yourselves?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    lol ya know its hard to take you serious with that avitar hahahaha nice one ,,,,,nottttttttttttt
    you know its hard to take you serious with canada in your signature.