Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

thanks for the sweetcomments!

Junior Poster

Kimber should've been made a hot hung angel already.

unfuckingbelievable hotness!!!!!!

Default Re: Kimber James brand new promo pics!

I think that the Allanah Starr treatment is a 15 on a scale from 1 to 10. The hair by Paul is fantastic. James is an amazing photographer. You look as beautiful as Allanah so often and as close to the that legend as anyone can get. Personally, you're a Perfect 10 in your own right and forever my opinion is worth, I prefer Kimber just being Kimber. The Allanah style is hot but you can't mess with perfection. You'r sizzling in your own way like Vicki, Danielle, Jessica, Wendy, Natassia, Hazel, Jesse, Brittney, Sexxxy Jade and Ms. Starr and so many other new and established beauties are. Cute and sexy experiment, though. You're as hot as those you've been catching up to at such an alarmingly rapid rate. I just love it when you're just being Kimber James the best. In a few years, if not already, so many others will be emulating your own personal style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimber James
    These are my new promo pictures by James Smith.

Make up by Allanah Starr, Hair by Paul

Enjoy!

(And tell me what you think!)

http://caramelstgirls.com
    Interviews, Reviews and Resources

http://tsdreamland.com
    Photo and Video Galleries

http://caramelsgirls.com
    Glamour, Pinup, Fetish, Goth & BDSM

http://twitter.com/tscaramel
    Caramel on Twitter

To paraphrase CaptBilly's earlier comment,

ITS NOT FAIR,
    why can't I be a girl that looks like that?!?

Seriously though Kimber you look incredibly beautiful, I love the pics. I'm just a touch envious that's all (giggle).

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

damn baby, looking hella good

WOW. Kimber you look amazing. But I have to say the hair in the avatar looks more natural for you, but you pulled it off. Good job. Stay Sexy

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I am glad that the response to her photos have been clearly positive-because they deserve it.

The beauty of photography, hair , andmake up is that you can play with it, transform yourslef, or experiment. It can be changed, it can be transformed to whatever role you wish to play.

I've heard some people reffer to her as a clone of mine, or that she looks like me, or that I tried to make her look like me or that it's a cartoon (I assume a jab at me and my aesthetic) in these photos. That could be further from the truth.

First of all, she styled herself completely as far as wardrobe for this. She had the idea for the hair and the band, one which I opposed at first, but then when it was done it clearly pulled it together. She even found those Louboutins that were sild out and I wish I could fit my fat feet in hers!

Secondly, the make up I did on her is not the make up I do on myself.
    We both have two extremely different faces.I wear different make up all the time-what I wanted to do with her face here was evoke the period she was going for.

Not only to do our faces not look a like, but I am about 3 inches taller and we have completely different frames and body types. She wears petites and a size 0, I wear a size 10 or a 12. No one is better than the other, we are just different.

I take the comparisons as a compliment, as I have said and say that she is extremely real and pretty. But I know some of them are not a compliment- I have thick skin to deal with that. She is just developing that so I explain to her that NOT everyone is going to like everything you do, and there will be a lot of people who will criticize you. In the end, the most important thing, above all, is that she (or anyone else for that matter) is true to herlsef and is doing what she wants to do.

She is a grown girl and she put all of this together, and big enough to decide how she wants to look, and the image she wants to portray.

It may not work for everyone, but there is no right or wrong in which way she looks better, it is a pure matter of opinion, not fact.

She asked for my help and I simply recommended to her to the BEST team I know in NYC that I work with. James Smith is someone I trust so much with my image, that I let him just do what he does. He is not some cheesy photographer, he is a master at set design, lighting, and post production. A true artist at what he does. His eye for detail is impecable.
    Anyone who has shot with him knows that you work for HOURS trying to get just the right look, pose-to create truly editorial worthy work. There is no one I would trust except Maya Guez to ever take proffesional pictures of me for ads, promos, etc.

Is it not wonderful and speaks volumes of her versatility as a model that she can be the girl next door and a glamarous too?

If you see her in thr day time she clearly has her own personal style and puts herlself together very well. We have two distinct looks.

When we were in Dublin together someone asked me is she was my daughter and we kind of chuckled and she could be if I was a very young teenage mother-but we both can appreciate that because we do have some similarities but are very different people with different aesthetics.

And to those of you who keep reffering to me as a cartoon character (you know who you are) let me tell you that SO WHAT. Yes I am animated, over the top, and maybe even fake looking. I have made a career out of being FAKE looking. There is not one damn natural thing about me, and I LOVE it that way. It's my aesthetic, it's how I choose to live myself-unapologetic for who I am and what I choose to look like. If I was trying to blend in, I would not dye my hair bright red, have lips filled up to the size of inner tubes, or 36DDD implants. It's not everyone's goal to be suzy homemaker living in sweats. That is GREAT if that is who YOU ARE. If I feel like wearing 5" Louboutin's in the day (which I sometimes too) or Uggs (which I sometimes do) I am just expressing myself how I feel that day and I coulf give a rats ass what anyone else may think.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

Kimber you look great as always and Allanah has the right connections like James smith to show different level of beauty.Kimber looks absolutely stunning.