Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts

yes i know robbie very well we had the same home range/club and the springfield blue team was my first major sponsor way back when before they changed to springfield inc.

i competed against all of them and jerry barnhardt, jethro dieniseo(sp)
    i was master class shot 6 nationals, 1 world shoot,8 american handgunner world shoots, steel challenges all of em, been on shooting shows and videos all of it

i still miss it some and have been tempted to go back i even contacted uspsa and they said if i have my "f" on my id they have no problems w/me returning, but in all honesty i felt uncomfortable going even to a pinkpistols shoot here reciently because it was at a indoor range where i shot 1 night a week for 10yrs
    That is fantastic... you shouldn't give it up... I don't really know that much about handgun competitions, but it really sounds like you have a fairly rare gift. I could never shoot fast and accurate (hence, I'm more into benchrest rifles and reloading) so I really admire people who can. Now that you've been away for awhile, I'd bet you can comeback like gangbusters. Good luck!!

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I have a question...

I am opposed to hunting and for the most part the NRA and am for 100% gun control.

Why does anyone need such extreme weapons?
    AA ... you may need your weapon "Any time, Any where".

Example:

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Mine is between my legs.
    Yeah, but you only get one shot and it seems like it takes forever to reload.

BTW, Sig P228.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maximilian
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Mine is between my legs.
    Yeah, but you only get one shot and it seems like it takes forever to reload.

BTW, Sig P228.
    I am looking into getting a Sig P228. I love my Glock 19 but I have been hearing some good stuff coming out about the Sig

TES
    William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Rookie Poster

I prefer the Phase Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Falrune
    Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts

yes i know robbie very well we had the same home range/club and the springfield blue team was my first major sponsor way back when before they changed to springfield inc.

i competed against all of them and jerry barnhardt, jethro dieniseo(sp)
    i was master class shot 6 nationals, 1 world shoot,8 american handgunner world shoots, steel challenges all of em, been on shooting shows and videos all of it

i still miss it some and have been tempted to go back i even contacted uspsa and they said if i have my "f" on my id they have no problems w/me returning, but in all honesty i felt uncomfortable going even to a pinkpistols shoot here reciently because it was at a indoor range where i shot 1 night a week for 10yrs
    That is fantastic... you shouldn't give it up... I don't really know that much about handgun competitions, but it really sounds like you have a fairly rare gift. I could never shoot fast and accurate (hence, I'm more into benchrest rifles and reloading) so I really admire people who can. Now that you've been away for awhile, I'd bet you can comeback like gangbusters. Good luck!!
    thx but after all these years of hormones, boobs and such i doubt i could be the lvl i was at not to mention i honestly dont want to deal w/the drama

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

109 mm Howitzer

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

109 mm Howitzer

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Weird topic to a Dutchman.

Anyway, my weapon of choice:

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Weird topic to a Dutchman.

Anyway, my weapon of choice:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_415.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	206667  

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!