Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

You think Milwaukee is a wasteland, try West Michigan, it would be smarter for me to come across the big pond on the new boat than look for a tgirl here in West Michigan.

"Do as you will, you only live once"

Default Re: Milwaukee4TS im calling you out or other Milwaukee men

Quote Originally Posted by mp.rodriguez21
    Quote Originally Posted by inviskid
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden
    Hey hun I've seen you lurking on HA for 1yr

When you gonna post? Join the party.
    Milwaukee is a wasteland for meeting us girls

Are you Hawt?

Show this Milwaukee tranny some love
    Ever make it out to Madison?
    Also in Madison, but def would be willing to scoot over to Milwaukee to see Kira
    Oh yeah, me too, absolutely.

Veteran Poster

I was going to write about a recent experience I had with the Wisconsin authorities (Porter County police), but that's o.k.

Love you Kira!!! So fine, I could drink your bath water!!!

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2
    I was going to write about a recent experience I had with the Wisconsin authorities (Porter County police), but that's o.k.

Love you Kira!!! So fine, I could drink your bath water!!!
    You mean Portage Co

Thank you guys...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

Gotta love those hot Wisconsin guys !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheesehead2_161.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	206948  

Quote Originally Posted by kimjongil
    If you notice the numbers on the jersey are also backwards, one can draw the conclusion the image was flipped. Also, you can't judge Wisconsin men based on Packers fans. Some of us are transplants from other states (like Pennsylvania in my case).

If you notice the numbers on the jersey are also backwards, one can draw the conclusion the image was flipped. Also, you can't judge Wisconsin men based on Packers fans. Some of us are transplants from other states (like Pennsylvania in my case).
    Well, my conclusion is that he was drunk and painted his G looking in the mirror, and that's the best jersey he could afford cause he spent his money on beer, face paint and that foam cheese wedge on his head

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

inviskid,

The picture is not backwards. At first I thought it might be, but it is not. If you look at the picture below you will see that the proof is in the collar. The left part of the collar overlaps the right at the bottom of the 'V' in both pictures. The below posted photo is obviously not backwards.

Also, I was not judging all Wisconsin men based on anything, I was just making a joke. I am from Illinois, and people from my state always fuck with people from Wisconsin and visa versa. Ask one of your fellow cheeseheads what a "FIB" is. This shit has been going on for years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	putz_132.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	206952  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden
    Well, my conclusion is that he was drunk and painted his G looking in the mirror, and that's the best jersey he could afford cause he spent his money on beer, face paint and that foam cheese wedge on his head
    Glad to see that somebody has a sense of humor.

inviskid,

The picture is not backwards. At first I thought it might be, but it is not. If you look at the picture below you will see that the proof is in the collar. The left part of the collar overlaps the right at the bottom of the 'V' in both pictures. The below posted photo is obviously not backwards.

Also, I was not judging all Wisconsin men based on anything, I was just making a joke. I am from Illinois, and people from my state always fuck with people from Wisconsin and visa versa. Ask one of your fellow cheeseheads what a "FIB" is. This shit

has been going on for years.
    FIB = Fucking Illinois Bastards

Your correct flatlander