Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Jennifer "The Bitch" Injustice and Mimi Plastic = MEN with breasts, hair extensions, and masculine psychological traits.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    right bann all the tgirl s who have something to say and fuck each other i mean your fags anyway
    +10

best post

[quote="Silcc69"]
    Quote Originally Posted by dasilentthunder
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Out of all the people that have been banned by the moderators for hate speech, over the course of time on this site; it is truly remarkable how Jennifer "Justice" still has an account!?!?! Who's cock is she sucking?
    alot of cock

anyways im tired of seeing this internet fight. i think we should set up a ring for tsntx and vanessa to go at it. imo i think vanessa would beat the shit out of that cd. tsntx is all talk. watch her call me a fag even though i only fuck gg
    Maybe it's jsut me but if you only fuck GG what is the purpose of being in a TG forum? Just wonderin and that is all.[/quote

who said i came on here to find somebody to fuck? ive got many friends that are bi, gay, or tg. just in case you didnt notice theirs alot of gg that post on here

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Out of all the people that have been banned by the moderators for hate speech, over the course of time on this site; it is truly remarkable how Jennifer "Justice" still has an account!?!?! Who's cock is she sucking?
    not yours faggot and thats the real problem right?
    Gee, how did I know you were going to say something like that, you self absorbed asswipe? And NO that aint the problem AT ALL. YEEEHAWWW!!! Low level consciousness loser!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

I wonder when Jennifer and mimi will understand the word faggot!!!
    Fag-Cigarette.
    Faggot-Bundle of sticks. Words which started in a time of genocide.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Fag-Cigarette.
    First of all MY name is spelled Mimi . Second i am sick of everyone attacking me
    if only you fags could see how much this video is selling
    lets see the next one
    oh and my new promo pics ... i will now sit here and name who bought my video but i can certainly say that a lot of y'all shit talkers have even bought so back up
    grab your lube and keep on jacking !!!!!!!!!

Silver Poster

oh and ...

I LOVE BARE BACK COCK !!!! IT'S LIKE A REFRESHING DRINK OF WATER WHEN A MAN POURS HIS CREAMY LOAD INTO MY ASS!

Veteran Poster

Default Mimi frickin rules...

Hey Mimi I don't give a fuck about all these stupid HATERS......I think you fucking rock....I have to buy that vid The fact is you speak your mind without the BS sugary coating

Now as far as all the "you could get aids or HIV"comments ....I can understand if someone is concerned about your health But apparently the only way some folks are able to express their concerns is by talking shit about you. This is just totally frickin' retarded and most of the people taking shit would cut off their left nut to ride you bareback myself included......yeah ...admit it pple.....you all know it's true...

So Go on H8ters bash me next ....but don't forget========= I NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!unless haven't slept much or House is on....or if I try to beat Dead Space and keep getting killed in the space walk......but other than that NEVER!

nosurrender69

Veteran Poster

Fag-Cigarette.
    First of all MY name is spelled Mimi . Second i am sick of everyone attacking me
    lets see the next one
    oh and my new promo pics ... i will now sit here and name who bought my video but i can certainly say that a lot of y'all shit talkers have even bought so back up
    Spelling was correct FYI.Capitalization is up to me in the End. -on my personal posts at the very least.

I'll admit that I bought it after the price drop. Considering it has no sound and is under 5 minutes it is still damn good.

How am I not myself?

Junior Poster

Mimi Plastic, I attack you because you are a wild beast pretending to be a woman. You make real women look very bad. Remove the breast implants, take out the hair extensions, and go back to being the gay boy that you really are. Tell your friend Jennifer "The Bitch" Injustice that she needs to do the same thing.

Fag-Cigarette.
    lets see the next one