Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

It comes down to the dumbass should have just done as the cops told him to.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by underdog6
    what can they tell you to do that your not already doing when your handcuffed and on the ground?

Rookie Poster

Ok look...I wasn't going to comment on this but I hear alot of right winged talk...1 this mens criminal history has nothing to do with what was going on in this video..There was no reason to taze or shoot anyone who is cuffed behind the back....I've had them on multiple times you are not going to put up no kinda fight....2 unless you've been in the US Justice System or have friends & family in the system shut your mouth..In the US its easier to get a felony then it is to get in college or a job..Add the fact that you're born in poverty or diffrent ethnicity then the majority then its not going to be equal...Molest a kid you get out in 2-5 but dope will get you 10yrs....My president is black & the US Justice sytem if filled with Blacks & Latinos....That was a tragic situation that happened on Oakland & maybe the guy shot him by mistake however the fact of the matter is once a suspect is cuffed with his hands secured behind his back....Hell if u accidently shoot a cop they'll charge you with murder...I don't understand makes excuse for cops wg=hen they do something wrong..And make it so bad these arene't the OPD but train cops...

Female or Shemale its whatever in my eyes you're all female

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

People just automatically assume this officer meant to kill this guy.
    I personally think its an accident however our justice system will get to the bottom of it.
    I just find the outrage at this incident versus the untold number of murders unsolved in Oakland and Richmond hilarious.
    Thank god Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton havent showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I personally think its an accident however our justice system will get to the bottom of it.
    I just find the outrage at this incident versus the untold number of murders unsolved in Oakland and Richmond hilarious.
    Accident? Thats quite the "accident"...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    As I've said right-wingers and a little on the Bill O'Reily comment...Its amazing that you think our justice system is so perfect...You have to be a dedicated right winger to believe that..If that was the case wrongful prosecuted people wouldn't be getting out of jail because of DNA proving without a doubt they were innocent...If that was the case as I stated before molesters wouldn't get out before people who did less serious crimes..Jena 6 wouldn't exist..Madoff would be in jail & not locked in his millionaire dollar penthouse......And the Jesse Jackson comment makes me think you're a closet racist....

Female or Shemale its whatever in my eyes you're all female

Oh shut up. The officer has been arrested in Nevada. he's waiting extradition back to California.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Oh shut up. The officer has been arrested in Nevada. he's waiting extradition back to California.

Really; do you have a link to this news story?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD

Really; do you have a link to this news story?
    Pretty much checked any news - it's all over it.