Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Sounds like your nightclub is haunted. I' d call in a psychic or a paranormal investigator and have that fixed.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I know it's haunted, but that a whole different topic.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

lol

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

you're absolutely right. Your sound engineering problems have conclusively proved that there are no other lifeforms in the universe. Thanks for putting that to rest.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that something like this wind turbine incident is clearly no proof of an alien incident, or even a military drone. The turbine probably just broke.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that something like this wind turbine incident is clearly no proof of an alien incident, or even a military drone. The turbine probably just broke.
    and i wasnt saying it was caused by an alien spaceship, just that they probably exist, and do occasionally crash.
    BTW as a musician, 60 cycle hums arent uncommon, and often arent on the same circuit, used to drive my bass player crazy. Sometimes its just old wiring.

I agree that alien intelligence probably exists, and as Trish pointed out, I work at a haunted nightclub, I'm just saying.

60 cycle hum is cured by a ground lift. That's not the problem.