Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

goshhh those Portuguese guys are so hot and yummy uhmmm

nice ass by the way jeje

Junior Poster

Or they could have simply arrested him without clubbing him in the face with a stick ...[/quote]

I dont see him get hit in the face with the stick. Where did you see that?

Why is it that when people break a law, they cry "poor me" when the cop/security have to take him down forcefully.

He was being restrained and should have submit. His "demonstration" was over... and because he has something to say.. he doesnt get to run across a field with a sign no matter how important he thinks it is.

Ever try to cuff someone who didnt want to be cuffed? I have. You're in for a long struggle.

Its ok for the crowd to come kick an unconscious man though right?

Happy Holidays!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonsub
    Or they could have simply arrested him without clubbing him in the face with a stick ...

Why is it that when people break a law, they cry "poor me" when the cop/security have to take him down forcefully.

He was being restrained and should have submit. His "demonstration" was over... and because he has something to say.. he doesnt get to run across a field with a sign no matter how important he thinks it is.

Ever try to cuff someone who didnt want to be cuffed? I have. You're in for a long struggle.

Its ok for the crowd to come kick an unconscious man though right?[/quote]

Amazing how people only see what they want. You can clearly see the cop clubbing him repeatedly around where his head and upper torso is. If 4 cops can't restrain and cuff him without resorting to this, then they need to be better trained.

Yeah the guy getting the kicking, it's ok, they deserved it. Good to see democracy at work.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Amazing how people only see what they want. You can clearly see the cop clubbing him repeatedly around where his head and upper torso is. If 4 cops can't restrain and cuff him without resorting to this, then they need to be better trained.

Yeah the guy getting the kicking, it's ok, they deserved it. Good to see democracy at work.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    This is why the police need automatic weapons. They could have nipped that little uprising in the bud. Just a little spray of bullets into the faces of a few people would have sent all of the palyers and fanatics back to thier seats in an orderly fasion.
    1) they arent police you blithering idiot
    2) actually blithering idiot says it all

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

Im impressed. I watched the video a few more times just to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Unless you're superman and can see through the security guys body, you can't tell me where he's hitting him. "Around his head" isnt his head. They are trained not to use "head strikes". In fact training teaches shoulders and thighs. It looks like he was using the end of his baton in order to gain compliance.

Can you tell me he's not grabbing one of the cops by the balls? Can you also tell me that he's not biting the cops trying to hold him down too? I have a scar on my arm from pulling a bar patron off of a police officer who was in the middle of breaking up a fight. The patron was the 3rd person involved and jumped on his back. The patron bit my arm... yes.. drew blood and I spent 3 hours in the emergency room. He was the victim though right?

I love it when people say you should "gently arrest someone" who while in the event of breaking the law, resists arrest and fights back.

If that kid is stupid enough to run across the field and distrupt an event, and then fight the cops, he deserves a little bit of a beating. HE got off light.

Happy Holidays!

Im impressed. I watched the video a few more times just to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Unless you're superman and can see through the security guys body, you can't tell me where he's hitting him. "Around his head" isnt his head. They are trained not to use "head strikes". In fact training teaches shoulders and thighs. It looks like he was using the end of his baton in order to gain compliance.

Can you tell me he's not grabbing one of the cops by the balls? Can you also tell me that he's not biting the cops trying to hold him down too? I have a scar on my arm from pulling a bar patron off of a police officer who was in the middle of breaking up a fight. The patron was the 3rd person involved and jumped on his back. The patron bit my arm... yes.. drew blood and I spent 3 hours in the emergency room. He was the victim though right?

I love it when people say you should "gently arrest someone" who while in the event of breaking the law, resists arrest and fights back.

If that kid is stupid enough to run across the field and distrupt an event, and then fight the cops, he deserves a little bit of a beating. HE got off light.
    Hmmm - maybe as a sub you enjoy the beating and would have preferred to not have gotten off so lightly - but your talking out of your arse if you don't think that's excessive.

Junior Poster

Hmmm - maybe as a sub you enjoy the beating and would have preferred to not have gotten off so lightly - but your talking out of your arse if you don't think that's excessive.
    What does me being sub have to do with anything? You know nothing about me. To enlighten you, I do not enjoy beatings.

I cannot say that is excessive or it isnt and the point that I am arguing is neither should you be able to. You dont know what that kid is doing and neither can I. You cant tell me that the kid isnt biting the cops/security or grabbing one by the balls because you cant see through that person. On the other hand, I can't say that he is. Like I did say before, you cant tell me he was striking him in the head because you cant see through that person in the way.

I do know that if he didnt run out on the field or just gave up instead of resisting, he wouldnt have gotten rammed with the baton. His actions caused the reaction. He wasnt randomly picked out of the crowd.

I hate it when people rush to judge the cops

Happy Holidays!

Junior Poster

What does me being sub have to do with anything? You know nothing about me. To enlighten you, I do not enjoy beatings.

I cannot say that is excessive or it isnt and the point that I am arguing is neither should you be able to. You dont know what that kid is doing and neither can I. You cant tell me that the kid isnt biting the cops/security or grabbing one by the balls because you cant see through that person. On the other hand, I can't say that he is. Like I did say before, you cant tell me he was striking him in the head because you cant see through that person in the way.

I do know that if he didnt run out on the field or just gave up instead of resisting, he wouldnt have gotten rammed with the baton. His actions caused the reaction. He wasnt randomly picked out of the crowd.

Happy Holidays!

Junior Poster

Happy Holidays!