Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonsub
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    My first thought was pretty cool...but as I thought about it...it pokes fun at abuse...and thats not a laughing matter... With all the postings on here about TS being beat and even killed....i gotta go two thumbs down.
    From someone who is a sub and likes to get beat on?

Look, we could have simply uploaded this video as is with no message in it at all and people would have thought it was funny, but we both though... Why not try and make light of something so disturbing by using comedy to bring awareness. Chris Brown got NO JAIL TIME for doing what he did to Rihanna and that is the true ugliness in all of this.

We both know first hand about abuse - trust me! You need to open your mind and see this video as it was meant to be but we do understand that haters will use this to try and make us look like something we are not.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH !
    I didnt say I liked getting beat on. You dont know what my interests are. Please dont jump to conclusions.

Danielle, you are a very creative person. I've seen you do some great things. In my opinion, you dont "make light of something so disturbing by using comedy". I do know one woman who was abused by her husband many years ago and even though she's been in therapy has had emotional problems ever since. I am sure she wouldnt laugh at poking fun at abuse.

Im sorry, why would you bring Chris Brown into this? That ass should be beaten and locked up for many years... as should many other celebrities. I dont see how thats relavent.

I dont think you'd have as much "support replies" if it was posted by someone who was a nobody on here.

And as you so pointed out.....FREEDOM of SPEECH. You posted yours... and now Im posting mine.
    Shut the fuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Rookie Poster

you tell em' Danielle!

Junior Poster

My first thought was pretty cool...but as I thought about it...it pokes fun at abuse...and thats not a laughing matter... With all the postings on here about TS being beat and even killed....i gotta go two thumbs down.
    From someone who is a sub and likes to get beat on?

Look, we could have simply uploaded this video as is with no message in it at all and people would have thought it was funny, but we both though... Why not try and make light of something so disturbing by using comedy to bring awareness. Chris Brown got NO JAIL TIME for doing what he did to Rihanna and that is the true ugliness in all of this.

We both know first hand about abuse - trust me! You need to open your mind and see this video as it was meant to be but we do understand that haters will use this to try and make us look like something we are not.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH !
    I didnt say I liked getting beat on. You dont know what my interests are. Please dont jump to conclusions.

Danielle, you are a very creative person. I've seen you do some great things. In my opinion, you dont "make light of something so disturbing by using comedy". I do know one woman who was abused by her husband many years ago and even though she's been in therapy has had emotional problems ever since. I am sure she wouldnt laugh at poking fun at abuse.

Im sorry, why would you bring Chris Brown into this? That ass should be beaten and locked up for many years... as should many other celebrities. I dont see how thats relavent.

I dont think you'd have as much "support replies" if it was posted by someone who was a nobody on here.

And as you so pointed out.....FREEDOM of SPEECH. You posted yours... and now Im posting mine.
    Shut the fuck up!
    Oh now there's an intelligent remark. Now Im impressed. You're right.

Happy Holidays!

Junior Poster

Quite the contrary FK. I thought the picture was cool. Please dont jump to any conclusions. You know nothing about me... and obviously the differences in BD & SM... and that whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt

according to your Myspace main picture, you don't even have to get a running to start to clear that gap LOL

FK

Happy Holidays!

Quite the contrary FK. I thought the picture was cool. Please dont jump to any conclusions. You know nothing about me... and obviously the differences in BD & SM... and that whole world.

according to your Myspace main picture, you don't even have to get a running to start to clear that gap LOL

FK
    I don't have a problem with B and D, nor am I a total stranger to it LOL . I obviously also don't think there was any problem with the video. You have heard of slapstick, haven't you? But in the big scheme of things, is making fun of violence any different than fetishizing it? In other words, get off your high horse if you are a ponyboy

FK

FK
    I don't have a problem with B and D, nor am I a total stranger to it LOL . I obviously also don't think there was any problem with the video. You have heard of slapstick, haven't you? But in the big scheme of things, is making fun of violence any different than fetishizing it? In other words, get off your high horse if you are a ponyboy

FK
    That is why I look up to you so much and that is why you the bestest best friend any girl would be so lucky to have. Smart, witty and gorgeous with legs to stump on any germ!

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

Veteran Poster

LMFAO!!!!! Okay this video was sooo funny! Danielle

Veteran Poster

Chris Brown got NO JAIL TIME for doing what he did to Rihanna and that is the true ugliness in all of this.
    Ok, I don't follow celebrity news, but did I miss something? I thought Brown was charged with a felony and is awaiting trial. Were charges dismissed?
    No, cris brown and Rhianna are planning a wedding and a child. cris brown apologized to Rhianna in Diddy's Miami mansion and, promised her a wedding and 2 kids, before she is 25.

Junior Poster

FK

FK
    Personally, I think making fun of a serious subject desensitizes us to the seriousness of it. Of course I've heard of slapstick. The Three Stooges are slapstick. Running a saw along someone's head and bending the blade....It's obvious humor. I just didnt see "humor" in the video.

There is a huge difference between making fun of violence and fetishizing it. Some people are into "suspesion"... I wouldnt laugh at someone being hung by "fish-hook" type devices or may be needles stuck in their genitalia against their will....would you?

I am not on a high horse. I value a good debate. Well we are all entitled to our opinion and I am open to changing mine but I certainly dont see the reason to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" after someone critizes their creation. If you dont want to be critisized, dont post your work.

Happy Holidays!

There is a huge difference between making fun of violence and fetishizing it. Some people are into "suspesion"... I wouldnt laugh at someone being hung by "fish-hook" type devices or may be needles stuck in their genitalia against their will....would you?

I am not on a high horse. I value a good debate. Well we are all entitled to our opinion and I am open to changing mine but I certainly dont see the reason to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" after someone critizes their creation. If you dont want to be critisized, dont post your work.
    Personally I think anyone into bdsm has some serious unresolved mental issues " but that is just my opinion ". Someone who needs to be punished to feel happy and content, someone who needs to feel pain for life to be well balanced or a woman who constantly stays with an abusive man.

Women need to grow some balls and attack back!