Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonsub
    There is a huge difference between making fun of violence and fetishizing it. Some people are into "suspesion"... I wouldnt laugh at someone being hung by "fish-hook" type devices or may be needles stuck in their genitalia against their will....would you?

I am not on a high horse. I value a good debate. Well we are all entitled to our opinion and I am open to changing mine but I certainly dont see the reason to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" after someone critizes their creation. If you dont want to be critisized, dont post your work.
    Personally I think anyone into bdsm has some serious unresolved mental issues " but that is just my opinion ". Someone who needs to be punished to feel happy and content, someone who needs to feel pain for life to be well balanced or a woman who constantly stays with an abusive man.

Women need to grow some balls and attack back!
    I agree with you 100% about someone staying with an abusive man. I dont know if you've ever been in a program that studied "abusive relationships" or not but it's a cycle that the person falls into. Once in, it takes something big to get them out..some sort of intervention or path to safety of sorts.

I think that you are bluring the lines of BD or SM and abuse. They are a far cry from each other. What I find funny is that your opinoin here kind of contradicts your own involvement on TSseduction...unless your personal opinion is all the people involved on TSseduction have "serious unresolved mental issues"?

Happy Holidays!

Professional Poster

Great video and I think this video only shows that some girls actually look better with less or no make-up at all.

Hazel why art thou yet so fair?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    There is a huge difference between making fun of violence and fetishizing it. Some people are into "suspesion"... I wouldnt laugh at someone being hung by "fish-hook" type devices or may be needles stuck in their genitalia against their will....would you?

I am not on a high horse. I value a good debate. Well we are all entitled to our opinion and I am open to changing mine but I certainly dont see the reason to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" after someone critizes their creation. If you dont want to be critisized, dont post your work.
    Personally I think anyone into bdsm has some serious unresolved mental issues " but that is just my opinion ". Someone who needs to be punished to feel happy and content, someone who needs to feel pain for life to be well balanced or a woman who constantly stays with an abusive man.

Women need to grow some balls and attack back!
    I agree with you 100% about someone staying with an abusive man. I dont know if you've ever been in a program that studied "abusive relationships" or not but it's a cycle that the person falls into. Once in, it takes something big to get them out..some sort of intervention or path to safety of sorts.

I think that you are bluring the lines of BD or SM and abuse. They are a far cry from each other. What I find funny is that your opinoin here kind of contradicts your own involvement on TSseduction...unless your personal opinion is all the people involved on TSseduction have "serious unresolved mental issues"?
    IF YOU WANNA GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED YOURE JUST A BIG SICK FAGGOTT!!! ID LOVE TO SHOVE A HUGE BROOM UP YOUR ASS!!!!!

Silver Poster

girl this is worse than my obama video lol

5 Star Poster

i could never harm a tgirl or girl,but ive damaged a lot of males while i have worked the doors of night clubs

live with honour

People should just fuck each other....like monkeys.

"That's what i thought you said."

Kinda funny..but thoughtful also!
    Good video!

I also like this one
    Hazel is so....SEXY!