Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    RubyTS: Equal opportunity racist.

that spic bitch
    lol i truly chuckled.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    RubyTS: Equal opportunity racist.

that spic bitch
    lol i truly chuckled.
    i have that effect on the boys.

and Rubz- who the eff is that?

Alyssa I know all about yer jokes lol. Rubes looks like that was a while ago?

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Alyssa I know all about yer jokes lol. Rubes looks like that was a while ago?
    yessir str8 from my photo album. were u in chat when i shared with everyone? once i get my scanner i will create a thread with my old fotos Thats my ex and me a few years back.

doubt that I was.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

I'm just going to drop a line I'm a black man whi is far from a sereotype. I'm well educated and non vilolent as the next man. However you insult me in the flesh or attack me or a loved one I will defend myself and others. However threats or talk on a computer is not worth threatining anyone over. Every one of us have our own standards and preferences. Some like she cock some like she p0eriod. Some like black some like white. All races have people you can point to and say is the stereotype of there race. However threatining physical harm over the internet to someone else miles aways no matter what race is plain dumb as shit. Danielle is sexxxy as hell to me I can deal wit da fact I may not ne her cup of tea however the chances of me getting a chance to lick her from head to toe is slimmer then OJ getting found not guilty by a all white jury.

Female or Shemale its whatever in my eyes you're all female

Silver Poster

Ok now this thread is really starting to piss me off. Imma first start off with these black stereotypes. i'm not one to brag at all and I'm bout to be brutally honest right now. I haven't drinked kool-aid since I was like 10. Never liked watermelon. I do like fried chicken, but who don't? As for education, and I try to stay humble about this cuz i've been extremly blessed. But, I'm 22 years old in Grad School. I took off a year after I received my B.A so I can claim residence in New York. So basically I could of been graduating with my M.S at 22. The average age of an undergrad is 21 now, and master student is 25. I'm not the only black guy like this. Everything I have now I worked hard to get, I been on my own since 17. Never asked anyone for money or any help. I never been arrested, put in headcuffs, sold drugs, or anything like that. So these thugs don't represent the whole black race. Plus I'm from the hood, I lived in one of the worst "suburbs" in the U.S. I grew up around drug dealers, murderers, crack heads. I didn't choose that life style, and I had parents their to guide me to where I'm at. So all this b.s really need to stop. I get along with all races, but when people cross that line, I have to inform them. Like one of my white friends said "nigga" I was like hold up, we close but not that close. It's a lot more shit on here that I would address to, but I'm not trying to step on toes. If I wanted to, I could talk educated on here, use proper spelling, and English; but its a damn TS forum for crying out loud. I never got lowered then an "A" in English. So if I wanted to, I could switch this shit up real quick. As I said this thread is really starting to piss me off. First off this shouldn't of even been the title of the thread. I know for a fact that Danielle not racist, but let a black person title the thread "Why I hate white people" come on now. It's 2009, everybody who knows me know I'm not racist. Best friend white and gf white. But those thugs that might rob somebody for 10 dollars on the street don't even compare to the millions that people like murdoff stoled. I think the ignorance that's being shown on here, is being alley-ooped

*edit*
    This wasn't mentioned on the thread, but a lot of people think this way. The Black Panthers aren't the black version of the KKK. I'm not going to go to far into this, but my grandfather was a Black Panther. They fought for equal rights and equal opportunity. My Black Panther grandfather has no problem with my white gf. So I might think like the hometown hero Fred Hampton but I love everybody. While I was typing this "Power to the People" from the Chi-lites came on my itunes.

Ok now I'm done, I can go back to my old self and have fun again lol

Lifemember

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Ok now this thread is really starting to piss me off. Imma first start off with these black stereotypes. i'm not one to brag at all and I'm bout to be brutally honest right now. I haven't drinked kool-aid since I was like 10. Never liked watermelon. I do like fried chicken, but who don't? As for education, and I try to stay humble about this cuz i've been extremly blessed. But, I'm 22 years old in Grad School. I took off a year after I received my B.A so I can claim residence in New York. So basically I could of been graduating with my M.S at 22. The average age of an undergrad is 21 now, and master student is 25. I'm not the only black guy like this. Everything I have now I worked hard to get, I been on my own since 17. Never asked anyone for money or any help. I never been arrested, put in headcuffs, sold drugs, or anything like that. So these thugs don't represent the whole black race. Plus I'm from the hood, I lived in one of the worst "suburbs" in the U.S. I grew up around drug dealers, murderers, crack heads. I didn't choose that life style, and I had parents their to guide me to where I'm at. So all this b.s really need to stop. I get along with all races, but when people cross that line, I have to inform them. Like one of my white friends said "nigga" I was like hold up, we close but not that close. It's a lot more shit on here that I would address to, but I'm not trying to step on toes. If I wanted to, I could talk educated on here, use proper spelling, and English; but its a damn TS forum for crying out loud. I never got lowered then an "A" in English. So if I wanted to, I could switch this shit up real quick. As I said this thread is really starting to piss me off. First off this shouldn't of even been the title of the thread. I know for a fact that Danielle not racist, but let a black person title the thread "Why I hate white people" come on now. It's 2009, everybody who knows me know I'm not racist. Best friend white and gf white. But those thugs that might rob somebody for 10 dollars on the street don't even compare to the millions that people like murdoff stoled. I think the ignorance that's being shown on here, is being alley-ooped

*edit*
    This wasn't mentioned on the thread, but a lot of people think this way. The Black Panthers aren't the black version of the KKK. I'm not going to go to far into this, but my grandfather was a Black Panther. They fought for equal rights and equal opportunity. My Black Panther grandfather has no problem with my white gf. So I might think like the hometown hero Fred Hampton but I love everybody. While I was typing this "Power to the People" from the Chi-lites came on my itunes.

Ok now I'm done, I can go back to my old self and have fun again lol
    *..lower than an A
    SMARTYPANTS

just effin with ya.
    and again- nice pick!
    how about this one for black
    empowerment?

McFadden & Whitehead - Aint no Stoppin us Now

one of my alltime favorites. makes me wanna boogie

YEEEEAMAN

That's the only error you caught? His whole post is riddled with them.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays