Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    I'm gonna put my 2 cents in,

I think by "banning" Vicki to your party Allanah, it seems you are being petty. Just because you have a tiff with someone on the internet, that doesn't mean you need to carry it on out in Real life.....Its the internet babe.

And Vicki, I hope if you throw your own bash, I hope you are able to summon strength and take the high road, by inviting Allanah.
    Thank you Armanixxx you said it right. She is not only petty but pathetic too. Allanah doesn't understand the difference between internet and real life.
    This is what she wrote about me :FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT FOOL
    u could possibly be the stupidest person on this board
    Allanah you are very classy. What a nice person. What great use of words.
    No class, no manners, no standards nothing at all. She can not talk without the f word.
    This what Allanah writes about herself:But beyond my physical attributes, I must admit that my best feature is my personality. I am warm, friendly, intelligent, educated, articulate, worldly, and sophisticated.
    Yeah right banning someone because you have a fight with at this board is very intelligent. And using the f word according to me that is very very articulate not forgetting sophisticated hahahahahaha.
    Vicki reaches out to you but with you're own words nothing she does will make it right, yes Allanah you are warm and friendly......

Allanah maybe it is time for you and your family to pack up and go back to Castro because i don't think you belong in the USA. Fun is over, please go back but they shouldn't let you in the first place.

I love to lick a tranny ass

Junior Poster

Oh DJ i will explain it to you in very plain Enghlish too: Allanah wasn't banned from that gayclub because of her gender. The compare that with the Hooter case is stupid. Maybe you didn't notice it but in the world there are two kinds of humans: male and female. Also the law sais there are only male and female. There is no third sex. So DJ there is only male and female. Allanah is male period If she travel to a foreign country customs will read in her passport that she is male.
    So this gayclub didn't ban her for her gender. She was banned because they didn't like her, they were afraid she starts some trouble there etc etc.
    But not of her gender DJ Asia maybe you can understand that or are you just plain stupid and ignorant
    So once again: she is sueing some gayclub for the same thing she is doing to someone else, do you think that is fair?
    Do you think she has a case?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    poon u know what

FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT FOOL

u could possibly be the stupidest person on this board

they gay night club doesnt let women or ts in- i let everyone in- no one id dicriminated at my door

now go back to st. olaf
    Now who is the ignorant fool her Within the law there is only male and female. There is no third sex or ts. And you are still a man get it Or are you to stupid to see that This is what you say about yourself:My cock measures 8 inches, well aside that is maybe 6 inches at best that is the proof that you are still a man so there was no discrimination at the gayclub. There are a lot of pictures to proof you are still a man so i do really think you make a big fool of yourself sueing this gayclub and wining about you were discriminated because no jury in the world will let you win this case. Did all that surgery made you stupid and ignorant
    This gayclub didn't want you in because of the same reasons you wouldn't let Vicki in.

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    Oh DJ i will explain it to you in very plain Enghlish too: Allanah wasn't banned from that gayclub because of her gender. The compare that with the Hooter case is stupid. Maybe you didn't notice it but in the world there are two kinds of humans: male and female. Also the law sais there are only male and female. There is no third sex. So DJ there is only male and female. Allanah is male period If she travel to a foreign country customs will read in her passport that she is male.
    So this gayclub didn't ban her for her gender. She was banned because they didn't like her, they were afraid she starts some trouble there etc etc.
    But not of her gender DJ Asia maybe you can understand that or are you just plain stupid and ignorant
    So once again: she is sueing some gayclub for the same thing she is doing to someone else, do you think that is fair?
    Do you think she has a case?
    Wow you are dumber than I thought..not only are you incapable of understand basic logic,you just insulted every single TS on this board...what a dumb ass!

DJ Asia

Junior Poster

I don't think you get it right. You are just a stupid moron or what
    In court this is what the lawyer who represents the gayclub will say:
    We didn't discriminate this person by gender because this is a man. Period For the law Allanah is a man Or do you think there is within the law a third sex
    Answer that question if you can.
    Once again do you think she has a case Or is that a too difficult question for you

You fill with indignation here is not only stupid but very hypocrite too.

lick balls ,notbody cares bout u .....u wanna bring it u nasty fuck taking pics whie u having girls piledrive u ... like i said nobody asked for pics of your nasty ass getting plunged .....stick your right hand up your ass and dont point it in my direction !!!!! every time some new guy comes on here thinking they own shit .... u own nuthing but your asshole opinions...... .....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Hahahahahaha you are so funny And brave too. Why don't you say all those things in my face Name a place and time and i will be there.
    But i know for sure that are just a little coward sitting and wanking behind his pc. You won't show up. Your are to afraid to back your words up.

Junior Poster

Hahahahahaha you are so funny And brave too. Why don't you say all those things in my face Name a place and time and i will be there.
    But i know for sure that are just a little coward sitting and wanking behind his pc. You won't show up. Your are to afraid to back your words up.

Professional Poster

This was posted by Felicia in the thread that covered this originally, in case anyone missed it and wants more background info.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=club+lawsuit

"
    Section 8-102 of chapter one of title eight of the administrative code of the city of New York was amended in 2003 by adding a new subdivision 23 to read as follows:

23. The term “gender” shall include actual or perceived sex and shall also include a person’s gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not that gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression is different from that traditionally associated with the legal sex assigned to that person at birth.

It went into effect immediately

Section 8-101 prohibits "discrimination from playing any role in actions relating to employment, public accommodations and housing and other real estate"

Public Accomodation is defined as follows:
    "place or provider of public accommodation" shall include providers, whether licensed or unlicensed, of goods, services, facilities, accommodations. advantages or privileges of any kind, and places, whether licensed or unlicensed, where goods, services, facilities, accommodations, advantages or privileges of any kind are extended, offered, sold. or otherwise made available"

The agency to report them to is the New York Commission on Human Rights. You can get contact information here http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/home.html "

for all the people that know me on here...u wouldnt be talking anything in person....im the same in real lif e as i am in here.....whenever u wanna get in my face just let me know...ive always got time

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time