Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Damn I would mind seeing or making some fireworks with you Jesse![/quote]

Junior Poster

As a four time Iraq war veteran I thank you for the awesome pics!

Cynaide...living dead inside

Junior Poster

lovely pics as always! you so hot!

You look incredible as always Jesse. Love the pics beautiful.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    As a four time Iraq war veteran I thank you for the awesome pics!
    my pleasure babe and thank you as well.

I can't get enough of this hot body. Gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, flawless skin, great legs, big beautiful tits, killer ass and of course, big juicy dick!!!

Thanks for the pics.

Rookie Poster

Lovely Jesse - thank you very much for taking the time to share your beauty with us.Its very much appreciated!

Helter Skelter

Junior Poster

Part of me wants to stand up and salute!!!!

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds

Jesse , first let me say that I know you took these pictures with the utmost respect and with the intent to show your patriotism. And I also have to agree that the pictures are very HOTT!!!!

But I also have to say that this violates the US Flag Code and is taken by some as a sign of disrespect to the flag.
    US code title4,chapter 1 section 8 says
    (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Also
    (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

I know this is very Old School, but some of us still live by these rules of Honor and Conduct.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by barefootjoe69
    Jesse , first let me say that I know you took these pictures with the utmost respect and with the intent to show your patriotism. And I also have to agree that the pictures are very HOTT!!!!

But I also have to say that this violates the US Flag Code and is taken by some as a sign of disrespect to the flag.
    US code title4,chapter 1 section 8 says
    (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Also
    (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

I know this is very Old School, but some of us still live by these rules of Honor and Conduct.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!
    lol i dont think they enforce that anymore as i bought a poster of a nude pamela anderson wearing the flag just like i am.as long as its not done in a disrespectful way as like a diaper or burning it then its fine. but thanks for the history lesson . happy 4Th