Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran Poster

thank you everyone! glad you enoy!!!

Rookie Poster

A beautiful girl, wrapped in the flag - makes me proud to be an American !

Default Great!

Wonderfull pics Jesse!

And thank you for contributing to my first article for the magazine. It came out great and the editors loved it.

PM me the address you want me to mail it to and I will send it out.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by barefootjoe69

But I also have to say that this violates the US Flag Code and is taken by some as a sign of disrespect to the flag.
    US code title4,chapter 1 section 8 says
    (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Also
    (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

I know this is very Old School, but some of us still live by these rules of Honor and Conduct.
    As someone who was in the millitary for 16 years, four of them spent in Iraq, and as someone who has spilled blood in another country for our country and flag I personally take NO offense at her pics.

I respect your right to feel the way you do, but she meant no disgrace to the colors nor were her intentions malicious either so she deserves a pass.

Cynaide...living dead inside

busventinc

God Bless America!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Great!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    Wonderfull pics Jesse!

And thank you for contributing to my first article for the magazine. It came out great and the editors loved it.

PM me the address you want me to mail it to and I will send it out.
    thank you. PM sent.