Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

lol@Littleguy

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson

Ms. Hara
    As I have gotten older, every female I have been with has given up the ass. Some say that I was the first, (doubtful, but I give them the benefit), some gave the ass for appreciation or love, some gave the ass up to be kinky and some I just prob use gentle persuasion. But twenty years ago I never even got a finger in the ass. I can't explain this, just my observation
    I'd say that's just equivalent to: "It's my first time with a tranny, I swear" statement!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    lol@Littleguy

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson

Ms. Hara
    As I have gotten older, every female I have been with has given up the ass. Some say that I was the first, (doubtful, but I give them the benefit), some gave the ass for appreciation or love, some gave the ass up to be kinky and some I just prob use gentle persuasion. But twenty years ago I never even got a finger in the ass. I can't explain this, just my observation
    I'd say that's just equivalent to: "It's my first time with a tranny, I swear" statement!

~Kisses.

HTG
    So when I say that to you, will you believe me?

But seriously, on point