Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Yasmin Lee doesn't date black guys? So. She claims to be part black which only makes sense. LOL.

Veteran Poster

Little guy-Ed has done more than you can imagine-
    Trust dude-I once heard a line saying "Thank you ED" coming from a trannys mouth nuff said.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Sorry, she does nothing for me.
    Just being honest and not kissing ass...

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Little guy-Ed has done more than you can imagine-
    Trust dude-I once heard a line saying "Thank you ED" coming from a trannys mouth nuff said.
    Agreed Gix, Ed is a fucking great dude. I would believe anything that came from that guys mouth.

I don't like white people either.

Rookie Poster

Yasmin is very hot and does great work, as far as favorite as acting and just performing go though, Danille Foxxx is my favorite did fucking amazing work for tsseduction.com i think they are the best i have ever seen from any adult actor, she dominated the shit out of those guys mentally, emotinally, physcially, just brilliant work from her

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    This whole discussion is hilarious because how many of us are ever going to have a chance to be intimate with Yasmin?

I mean, am I gonna like Eva Mendes or Angelina Jolie any less if I found out they've never fucked a Black man?
    For fantasy purposes, I'd like to believe that Yasmin and I would instantly 'click', but it's still just a fantasy.

And let's be real here, if you're a brother with your finances in order, your body fit and your game tight, you probably have as much chance with Yasmin as any other guy.

Through forums like HA, we only get to know these girls around the edges, but none of us knows them as true individuals.

If Yasmin has made a professional decision not to perform with Black guys, that's on her, ( although I do remember she did a trans dom scene with a dude who looked biracial), but who knows what she does in her private life?

As you can tell, I am CRUSHING big time on Ms. Lee!!
    The other guys don't have to be fit. They can be fat slobs with a lot of money and still can get it. Black men must have twice the goods for these stupid hoes to even sniff at ya.

Lot of anger there Ozma... I guess I can see where you're coming from though, if you're black and a fan of Yasmin. Knowing that she isn't into black men in reality definitely ruins the fantasy. Of course, we don't know that she isn't into black men, now do we? It's not like she's confirmed it. And if it is true, oh well. It's not exactly something new here, now is it? I can think of a few girls who've admitted here that they won't deal with black men, so it'd just be another name on the list.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Yasmin Lee is so sexy, I wish i looked half as good as her. And she is really well endowed.

I wonder where all this race thing is coming from, I am white and have only had the chance to be with one black guy, he was lovely. This is 2009 folks, aren't we above all these race issues by now. Of course I am a sucker for the traditional dominant black male image, but I have to admit I am intimidated by black gg's when I was going out with a black guy i was often threatened by black women for going out with a good looking black guy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Lot of anger there Ozma... I guess I can see where you're coming from though, if you're black and a fan of Yasmin. Knowing that she isn't into black men in reality definitely ruins the fantasy. Of course, we don't know that she isn't into black men, now do we? It's not like she's confirmed it. And if it is true, oh well. It's not exactly something new here, now is it? I can think of a few girls who've admitted here that they won't deal with black men, so it'd just be another name on the list.
    There were black dudes that was vouching for her saying that she does. And I did read a thread saying from herself that she do.

Irregardless, I'm not really a fan of these "top-tier" American girls anyways (except for Vicki and Danielle and maybe Vaniity). As I said before, the Brazilian ones look twice as good and don't have the racial hangups as the American ones. So I mean really, forget them because they have no reason to be arrogant. No skin off my balls if they don't do black men. THeir Brazilian/ Filipino counterparts look twice as good, twice as freakier, have fun while doing it, and do it without the racial hangups.

And they are really just high-dollar hoes for real, just look at how they live. I ain't mad, I'm just stating my opinion. And truthfully I never watched their vids anyways, seems so boring.