Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer's Body

Gold Poster

Default Jennifer's Body

Look at some screens of this new film and it looks really interesting, megan fox plays a female vampire cannibal or some demon cannibal who eats boys i'm not sure but either way it looks freakin good.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jennifers_body_468.jpg 
Views:	2431 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	268483  

another failure in so called creepy movies.\only upside to it is megan fox ^_^

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I think she gets possesed after going to a metal show. Lets be honest , nobody is goin to watch it for the plot ... the half naked Megan Fox is the reason to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jennifersbody_734.jpg 
Views:	2400 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	268484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megan1_338.jpg 
Views:	2395 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	268485  

Junior Poster

Aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!! I can't get past the toe-thumbs now that I've seen them....she should wear gloves

lol looks cool I love that actress her co-star she played in mama mia

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

We all know Megan will NEVER win a Oscar, but toe-thumbs aside, as long as she's okay with being the Julie Strain of the 21st century( no offence to Miss Strain), then she will probably be working a long time in film.

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rameses2
    We all know Megan will NEVER win a Oscar, but toe-thumbs aside, as long as she's okay with being the Julie Strain of the 21st century( no offence to Miss Strain), then she will probably be working a long time in film.
    Julie Strain was not as hot and never did anything that made as much money as Transformers

Veteran Poster

Hmm, my gut feeling is this movie will blow goats! She's plenty easy on the eyes, but when that bitch tries to act, or even answer simple questions in an interview? She's all show and no go I'm afraid.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rameses2
    ah yes, the Julie Strain of 'It's Only Art if it's Well Hung' fame.

Veteran Poster

I thought it sucked ass…… a very common B-budget looking,predictable horror that some may try to soop up and make it look better than what it is because it has a very hot Megan Fox in it. It was basically like watching another Halle Berry-Catwoman movie.

It’s all about looking at Megan Fox feature film and anything else involving a well designed plot, kick-ass CGI creature effects and characters was distant and wishful thinking. Very amateurish writing and direction.
    One bright spot is a lesbian moment when Jennifer and her nerdy,best friend Needy deliciously kissing each other in Needy's bedroom.But that's abruptly ended when Needy "snaps" out of it.

It was not even explained how the BFF necklance was a bond tie between Jennifer and Needy and the key to defeating her demon-possession powers.
    And I thought Jennifer's demonic look was completely cartoonish, the plot was predictable and unimagitive, and it’s labeled as a horror- comedy ? the sense of humor was literally lame and non- existent . what was “funny” about ?... Jennifer’s snotty remarks ? This movie was not funny or scary at all.

Wait for DVD or cable.