Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotfireman69
    Harajuku, as for as marriage goes, if it goes that far I agree with you that we could just live as husband and wife, (no Fl does not have gay marriages).
    You're quite welcome hotfireman69. I guess you guys can do just that (have a husband and wifey type of relationship without the papers). Marriage is the tricky part when it comes to marrying a transexual. In Cali. I heard even if one changes sex i.e. had her SRS her medical records still show her as male. Im not sure how it is in other states. Tula if I recall married a british guy..but due to the fact that she was a he even if she went through SRS UK doesnt permit such a marriage. So they moved to Canada where it is legally binding.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock7611
    an interesting point....If a tgirl in another country would want to move to the US would she have to marry a GG?
    I would think so. LOL. Unless she "Fixed" her papers i.e. birthcert, passport and shows her as "F". Otherwise, Yes she (The transexual) would have to marry a GG. Unless ofcourse, she marries in Massachusettes or have a "domestic partnership" agreement marriage (LLC) in Vermont. Even that, I think would be "tricky". LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

I was thinking the same thing Arianna. didn't think the pics were approprite given the nature of the topic.

hope all goes well for you hotfire. keep us updated

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hotfireman69
    Thank you all for the advice, and yes I have thought of all these things that you guys have mentioned, I guess I just wanted some reassurance...Harajuku, as for as marriage goes, if it goes that far I agree with you that we could just live as husband and wife, (no Fl does not have gay marriages). I was in the military too, and I was in Korea, and I have seen exactly what you are talking about Chef Mike, so yes I will be careful, make a couple of visits and see how it goes....I must admit that I myself am a little anxious too, because I don't want this oppurtunity to get away, no telling when I might get to meet another TS that wants a LTR.....Again thanks for the words of advice........and Boater, I don't know why I put up the pics, I thought about that afterwards...and wished I had not done that....
    hotfireman, you can always use the edit fyour post and take out the pics. As Arianna said the replies have been respectful, but don't leave it open for someone to make a stupid comments.
    But relax, make sure and good luck.