Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Anyone have any experience with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bailey
    Hey babe, interesting thread, I think if you want huge boobs then go for it. However start with 600 and let your tiny body stretch a little first. I had mine done back in Jan this year and went from a small B to a DD (I have 600cc) they've even shrank more now that I'm not on so much estro either. All I'm saying is get big ones but don't ruin your skin by going to huge at first, no point in having a great rack if your to embarassed to show em off because your covered in stretch marks
    p.s. I looked at his TS clients not impressed baby
    look at my before and afters and let me know if you want my guy's info

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    He specializes in Extra Large Breast Implants. He was recommended by a GG friend of mine who got BEAUTIFUL F-cup boobs from him and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with him???

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/...tImplantXL.htm
    i just checked out his ts section, is that natassia dreams as one of the clients? i think his work looks pretty good. ashley now im curious about this guy.
    FUNNY ASIA I WAS HIS FIRST TS 11 YEARS AGO AND I AM STILL WITH THE SAME IMPLANTS AS WHEN I FIRST GOT HIM! HE IS AN AMAZZZZZZZZING DR VERY SWEET AND KIND I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK TO HIM FOR ANOTHER SET SEEING THAT HES IN SAN DIEGO AND I CAN RECOVER HER! I DIDNT KNOW HES DOING MORE TS NOW I AM HAPPY FOR HIM AS HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!! LOVE YOU DR POUSTI!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no00004_158.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	547.2 KB 
ID:	284349  

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

I'm thinkin' I need to set up a consultation with him or something.Natassia's boobs look fantastic and it seems like all of his reviews are super positive.

Junior Poster

[quote="blonde_sweetheart"]I'm thinkin' I need to set up a consultation with him or something.Natassia's boobs look fantastic and it seems like all of his reviews are super positive.[/quote
    I dont see why not. Doesnt hurt. Set up a couple of consultations with different doctors and see who you like best. I LOVE Dr. Pousti because he gave me EXACTLY what i wanted.. He wanted to give me a smaller more natural breast and I went into his office with the Playboy 50th anniversary book and showed him what I liked and THIS is WHAT I GOT AND I LOVE IT!~!