those last cartoons are super hot, tks

Junior Poster

hot! nice contributions! let's hope they don't get kicked off! lol

twitter- kmodivxx

Quote Originally Posted by poolster
    Quote Originally Posted by EZWind
    Well, being Thanksgiving weekend and all, I'd like to give my Thanx to NYCe as well for restoring my favorite thread.

fucking knew it would be those whiney bitches.
    ...maybe just a tad harsh there, dontcha think? I am very grateful to all the artists who allow their work to be shared for free. If an artist, on the other hand, would like to realize some financial remuneration from his talents, and his time and efforts and objects to his work being given away...sorry dude, but I, for one, have no problem with that at all.
    hell no, xavier duvet and lustomics are whiney bitches. i've seen them come down like a ton of bricks on some people who never consciously took stuff from their site.

....okay, well my bad I guess I'll have to defer to you on that one since you appear at least to be more familiar w/ the principals here than I am, tho I'm not quite sure I grok the situation. So lustcomics just randomly hassled some folks ? who took stuff while they were unconscious? What, were they sleepwalking or something...or did the stolen material just magically download itself on their hard drive and repost itself to a forum w/out their knowledge?

See, the thing of it is, what caused all the fuss here is, someone was reposting entire sets of theirs, even after specific requests from the moderators to refrain from doing that. Seems like maybe that might be a different deal there. not tryin to be a dick about it or anything...I'm just sayin.....

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by artofeff
    To me, Lustomic is welcome to keep their stuff closely held.
    Yep...just scrolled on by that stuff...Not what I would consider keeper material either. These pencil works, on the other hand, are mighty fine.

Quote Originally Posted by martin48
    Trish, liked 58099

Are these allowed? Not certain of origin
    These most excellent renderings appear to be, I think, from a series called Banana Games, which unless I'm mistaken, are not affiliated w/ the aforementioned lustcomic...at least I hope not because boy howdy, that's some mighty fine artwork.

Rookie Poster

Well, being Thanksgiving weekend and all, I'd like to give my Thanx to NYCe as well for restoring my favorite thread.

fucking knew it would be those whiney bitches.
    ...maybe just a tad harsh there, dontcha think? I am very grateful to all the artists who allow their work to be shared for free. If an artist, on the other hand, would like to realize some financial remuneration from his talents, and his time and efforts and objects to his work being given away...sorry dude, but I, for one, have no problem with that at all.
    hell no, xavier duvet and lustomics are whiney bitches. i've seen them come down like a ton of bricks on some people who never consciously took stuff from their site.

....okay, well my bad I guess I'll have to defer to you on that one since you appear at least to be more familiar w/ the principals here than I am, tho I'm not quite sure I grok the situation. So lustcomics just randomly hassled some folks ? who took stuff while they were unconscious? What, were they sleepwalking or something...or did the stolen material just magically download itself on their hard drive and repost itself to a forum w/out their knowledge?

See, the thing of it is, what caused all the fuss here is, someone was reposting entire sets of theirs, even after specific requests from the moderators to refrain from doing that. Seems like maybe that might be a different deal there. not tryin to be a dick about it or anything...I'm just sayin.....
    oh i see what you did there. for the record dont be so naive.

out of interest do you think i'm arguing about the right or wrong of posting the images in question?

i'm not.

lustomic only started to place copyright warnings on their work within the last 18 months. before that they didn't. what happened is their work got out, and was online for years. people collected that stuff and reposted it then out of the blue they descended like the wrath of god going after people for posting their stuff, and in some cases they went after/harrassed them hard.

the thing is i know that a lot was not direct rips from their site but second and third hand distribution from other galleries, torrent collections and rapidshare, and some people had no idea they were violating some previously non existant copyright issue until lustomic went attack dog . i call them whiny bitches due to the way they behaved not out of some hurt sense of entitlement.

Hell i specifically know that a good chunk of Xavier duvert's work was online before he signed on with lustomic and was distributed around the net. there are people who have his old sets who were basicly berated for posting them and accused of stealing from lustomic when they had the images before he posted his stuff to that site.

Professional Poster

lustomic only started to place copyright warnings on their work within the last 18 months. before that they didn't... some people had no idea they were violating some previously non existant copyright issue until lustomic went attack dog
    Doesn't matter. You don't need a copyright notice to maintain copyright on a piece of art or a document. At best it's a courtesy to the reader.

See Berne Convention, signed by the U.S. in 1989: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyrig...Artistic_Works

5 Star Poster

great to see this thread back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03_461.jpg 
Views:	4348 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	287990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02_589.jpg 
Views:	4192 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	287991   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01_568.jpg 
Views:	4242 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	287992  

5 Star Poster

Name:	06_571.jpg 
Views:	3441 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	287993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05_312.jpg 
Views:	3440 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	287994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04_387.jpg 
Views:	3428 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	287995  

5 Star Poster

Name:	09_648.jpg 
Views:	3443 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	287996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08_799.jpg 
Views:	3419 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	287997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07_773.jpg 
Views:	3426 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	287998