Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Oh I think that would be the most exciting video or photoshoot ever, and especially if you had them do some cockhead to cockhead "whose is harder" type duel and finished it off with a lying on their sides mutual bj to see which one could make the other cum first.

I seriously think that would sell more VHS or DVD than you can even imagine, but I seriously doubt we'll ever see such a thing because there are some tremendous egoes involved as well as some very good money at stake. Losing would not only severely injure the loser's pride but could very well end up affecting her income. Very exciting to think about though isn't it?

Lavonne.

Rookie Poster

deleted

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lavonne
    Oh I think that would be the most exciting video or photoshoot ever, and especially if you had them do some cockhead to cockhead "whose is harder" type duel and finished it off with a lying on their sides mutual bj to see which one could make the other cum first.

I seriously think that would sell more VHS or DVD than you can even imagine, but I seriously doubt we'll ever see such a thing because there are some tremendous egoes involved as well as some very good money at stake. Losing would not only severely injure the loser's pride but could very well end up affecting her income. Very exciting to think about though isn't it?
    They could just match up the blatantly large girls with the tiny ones.

Mmmm. I would give up both of my legs for a video that had Kallea/Mariana Corboda, Olivia Love/Lauren DiKarlo, Lisa Kage/Sapphire comparisons.

Rookie Poster

to me it wouldnt matter who was bigger (the pose it self is just hot) would love to see girls like vaniity and vicki,, maybe gia and danielle , neff and lisa kage together those pose of the girls together would just be soooo hot..