Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda View Post
    all sex acts that involve a man with a transsexual/mtf or gay sex acts
    know matter what anyone else says
    Except for anal sex between a man and a GG with a plastic dildo, which is TOTALLY straight!!

Rookie Poster

Personally I like my bisexuality all wrapped up in a sexy package. Preferably a pretty face, feminine voice, sexy curves and an ample package.

If you think you're only straight you need to check out Ron White on you tube talking about homosexuality.

Every body is gay, it's just a question of degree.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Binary thinking is so 20th century. The guys who ask this question have sexual hang-ups courtesy of our antiquated social conditioning. The guys who answer are even more out of touch; especially guys like phobun who point fingers, and call people gay. He acts like until he knows what's in your panties, he has no libidinal instincts.

Guys, you're not even bi, ok? Because bi still implies "either/or" thinking. If someone asks you if you're attracted to men or women, the accurate answer is not "both". It's "yes".

I only asked the questions above to point out how pointless it is to seek an answer which would conveniently allow you to experience a false sense of security. It's like, because you were conceived by an act of heterosexuality, you need a explanation that would make sense to your grandmother. People are always doing this; always spinning their wheels, trying to define themselves. And then they have the nerve to expect everyone else to buy into it. But your sexuality, more than any other trait, is not a static event. You can't have sex with words. Therefore your sexuality is, at best, only defined by your very last pure libidinal instict. But, by all means, keep banging your heads against the same wall. It's entertaining as hell. lol

But make no mistake. Asking or answering this question, by default, does indeed make you "gay". If you have to ask, you are. My suggestion is, worry about getting laid and enjoying sex more, not about which side of some imaginary fence it puts you on.

Junior Poster

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by donre View Post
    blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
    Oh, shut up, faggot. lol

Junior Poster

xoxo

Senior Member Junior Poster

I love these threads.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tellapan View Post
    Qustion or you guys. If a guy gets off with another guy, he's gay or at least bi, if a guy gets of with a beautifull shemale, he's still classed as straight. So, how far down the line of convincing does the shemale need to be to stop it being a gay encounter....over to the panel
    Hello,

This is a soul thing. TGirls have female inner energies, and that is what determines the spirtual gender of one (..living inside a human body..).

So as all things, this is best felt, not determined by simply categorizing and applying concepts.

You will know a girl, when you meet one

There has been just too much biblical stuff in the latest centuries, that the spiritual and energical values are much ignored in our society. (..so, us all having souls, does not have to mean one should be afraid of man made concepts like sin, or other stupidities that are promoted by bible and other belief systems..)

It is all about the energy.. And many TS/shemales have the most pure female energies (on the planet - as many GG's are actually limiting their womanhood subconsciously, due to bible etc. & other societal concepts), and most of these who have such pure girl vibes have known since their childhood that they are female within..

Last edited by loveburst; 05-25-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: quote

Junior Poster

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Most importantly, I have to be convinced I'm with a GIRL who happens to have a penis, not a guy dressing up and putting on makeup to approximate a female.

Basically, it all depends on the girl, how I vibe off of her.
    I just quoted for truth, didn't I?

oh, noes