Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MissBStar View Post
    ROFL some more

What I used to do when I was using butt plugs I would always start with a smaller one. Then work my way up to the bigger one on my slaves. It could also be the fact that they are not relaxing their butthole. Talk them through it, tell them to breath and relax. I would tell slaves to focus on their breathing. once you got it in start real slow and nice and easy and keep using lube.

Like I said I've used dildos and butt plugs before just not my own wang =P
    Nice ideas. It's all about relaxing eh?
    Yeah you can get expandable butt plugs. Or even better a set of butt plugs that go up in size.

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    I had one earlier who tried to paint a picasso on my dick I was over it ughh
    That is very disgusting

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

You guys are MORONS =D this proves the insensitivity of men. Her problem is the ACT of sex being her ONTOP of someone. She doesn't get turned on by TOPPING men.

Just like how I don't get turned on by being a bottom. Babe we are who we are and if you're topping to satisfy clients and you need inspiration because you want this to be your J-O-B. Try to get a hard on for the fact of getting Money =P Maybe this will be enough of a motivation =P

How is it moronic to try to help someone, looking for help? Tricking your mind and going blank, and/or tricking your mind, going blank and thinking about money, I don't think she's talking about physical, but it's more mental

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Lol, most clients YOU DO NOT have to top anyways.

MOST DO NOT know how to use an enema so as soon as u smell shit or see it you throw them out.
    ive met a lot of clientelle like this!!!

some even the moment im about to finger them i could see a lot of small shit around the hair in the ass ewww

and the worst thing is they would get angry and give you a bad feedback if you dont get hard since they have a very stinky and shitty ass

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    The atmosphere , the civilized conversations , the culture ...
    This! I come here for the psychological/sexological, and social aspect.

As for for penetrating guys... I was never able to do it. For some reason, I used to be able to penetrate girls, but when it came to guys I would lose my erection. Although, truthfully... I only ever tried once, and that was because I lost a bet on a pool game. Had I won, he would have bought me a latex dress. But I lost, and he wanted anal. I tried my best, but couldn't deliver. It just wasn't hot to me.

I guess I have no advice. So, I'll just shut up now...

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    This! I come here for the psychological/sexological, and social aspect.

As for for penetrating guys... I was never able to do it. For some reason, I used to be able to penetrate girls, but when it came to guys I would lose my erection. Although, truthfully... I only ever tried once, and that was because I lost a bet on a pool game. Had I won, he would have bought me a latex dress. But I lost, and he wanted anal. I tried my best, but couldn't deliver. It just wasn't hot to me.

I guess I have no advice. So, I'll just shut up now...

i'll buy you a latex dress =D

i'll buy you a latex dress =D
    Sweet! Because unless we're talking fingers or a strapon, I can't penetrate anyone anymore!

don't worry honey there's lots more you can do *whistles to herself* did you say you're in San Fran? I was thinking of being there sometime nov\dec =P

I'm in SF, for-evs!!

Professional Poster

You guys are MORONS =D this proves the insensitivity of men. Her problem is the ACT of sex being her ONTOP of someone. She doesn't get turned on by TOPPING men.

Just like how I don't get turned on by being a bottom. Babe we are who we are and if you're topping to satisfy clients and you need inspiration because you want this to be your J-O-B. Try to get a hard on for the fact of getting Money =P Maybe this will be enough of a motivation =P

No you sound like a moron. Why are you even a tranny if you dont like being a bottom? if you just like fucking men then you should have stayed a man and saved your money.