Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    STOP THIS THREAD NOW! I see there's new posts and I think he's back, with his goofy cartoon characters! I check the thread and it's Aedan and Quinn going at it.

AEDAN, you're the rookie, so the rules of the group require that you call out Quinn on a separate thread! (Do a search). It is bad manners to do it here, where the regular posters are interested in seeing if Legend is gone or if he's going to have some pathetic last words. Or ressurrect with a new name (the vet's have a side pool on what his new name will be, so money's involved....like a death pool). Do a search on this.

Anyway, don't call out Quinn, he'll kill you! Did you see the episode of South Park when the boys "Got Served" ...same thing. Only if you don't have a "Butters" on your team...I take Chef's advice and walk away from a challenge. Trust me, it's all in the archives.
    No one is afraid of little ol' Quinn, come on the guy is an idiot. Because he is here all the time doens't mean i have to be afraid of him.
    Kill me? Maybe in his dreams and that i even doubt........

I am a very good friend of J

Junior Poster

I Know. Stop This Stupid Fucking Thread Before The Site Implodes. Jesus...This Is A Transexual Forum, Not A Sound Off Board For Idiots. These Threads Need To Be Deleted Quickly By The Mods.
    Attention Seeking Nutjobs Also Need To Be Banned ASAP.

The Only Men That Play With TGirls Are Real Men

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan
    STOP THIS THREAD NOW! I see there's new posts and I think he's back, with his goofy cartoon characters! I check the thread and it's Aedan and Quinn going at it.

AEDAN, you're the rookie, so the rules of the group require that you call out Quinn on a separate thread! (Do a search). It is bad manners to do it here, where the regular posters are interested in seeing if Legend is gone or if he's going to have some pathetic last words. Or ressurrect with a new name (the vet's have a side pool on what his new name will be, so money's involved....like a death pool). Do a search on this.

Anyway, don't call out Quinn, he'll kill you! Did you see the episode of South Park when the boys "Got Served" ...same thing. Only if you don't have a "Butters" on your team...I take Chef's advice and walk away from a challenge. Trust me, it's all in the archives.
    No one is afraid of little ol' Quinn, come on the guy is an idiot. Because he is here all the time doens't mean i have to be afraid of him.
    Kill me? Maybe in his dreams and that i even doubt........
    Only someone as dim as yourself would think that he was speaking literally, cock boy. As for being an idiot, just when are we supposed to invade Saudi Arabia? Oh, wait, that's right, you were talking out of your ass. Perhaps you would care to enlighten us with more of your insight as to how the Taliban were funded. Oh, wait, once again, you didn't have a working knowledge of that topic either, did you?

To be fair, maybe those weren't your topics. Let's try some other social issue:

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    there is nuthing wrong with special schools...my cousin isnt gaybut he had serious A.D.D. and social issues ...he had trouble fitting into normal public schools...they really helped him turn around his life and now he is just as normal as anyone else....so i wouldnt be so quick to judge....
    I think special schools promote discrimination.
    That is my opion.
    You say that i am an asshole but you think it is ok for someone to pray for a handicapped child. What kind of person are you?
    You are a moderator and allowing someone to pray here for a handicapped child. You are fine with that?
    That makes you feel comfortable?
    You want special schools but on this tranny website it is ok to pray for a handicapped child. What do you think?
    Maybe if you remove this idiot from this board. Because no person in the world gives money to private schools where trannies can pray for handicapped children. No way never.
    More intellectually unintelligible drivel. Wow, what are the odds? Perhaps you should just stick to posting the following:

Not all girls with big cocks look good but Andrea is an example of a very beautiful girls with a big cock.
    Very good looking girl, very tasty looking asshole too....
    And i would love to lick your beautiful asshole!!! That is a dream of mine.
    Me so horny...

Face it, you are just another cock hungry baffle wit who doesn’t have a clue. Stick to jerking off to cock picks in your mother's basement. Maybe, that way, you won’t make such an ass out of yourself.

-Quinn

Oh dear, it's still happening. "RAMONNNNNNE! COME IN HERE AND CLICK THE 'STOP WATCHING THIS TOPIC BUTTON!"

Oh dear, it's still happening. "RAMONNNNNNE! COME IN HERE AND CLICK THE 'STOP WATCHING THIS TOPIC BUTTON!"
    Another O&A fan. Nice....

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

-Quinn
    Spread the Virus!

Junior Poster

[quote="Quinn"]

-Quinn[/quote

Hehehehehehehehehe Quinn.....funny guy if it wasn't so pathetic....
    Mighty Quinn......heheheheheheheheheheheheh...

I am a very good friend of J

So, cock boy, what you're telling me is that you can’t come up with an even remotely clever response or defense. That's what I thought.... Too easy...

-Quinn

Junior Poster

So, cock boy, what you're telling me is that you can’t come up with an even remotely clever response or defense. That's what I thought.... Too easy...

-Quinn
    Cock boy?! You just call me cockboy?! Don't think I'm quick enough ot think of a comeback? Well, I got news for you, I am quick enough................Cockboy!!!!!

Platinum Poster

-Quinn
    It appears that our new village idiot is a glutton for punishment.

The following imbecilic gibberish is worthy of young legend himself-

Quote Originally Posted by Aeden
    adressed you more then once in the forum you selfproclaimed CTE.....
    The fun thing is or it is more pathetic that when in PM you the first thing you do is wining and complaining about it here like your buddy Quinn.
    People listen up: Aedan send me a PM!!!! Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    That makes you a little telltale, little sneak or just a rat.
    I'm not surprised that piss boy aeden has an issue with schools for the handicapped, I suspect that he may have flunked out of one...or more.