Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Rio de Janeiro - Cangurus TS tours

A friend of mine, Homer S., was kidnaped by the taxi driver he was with while in Rio. He came out safe after paying a ransom. Later, he showed me pictures of Rio he took with his family. I remember seeing lots of monkey playing around in the streets.

Homer does work at Fox, so he might have a personal agenda against foreigners.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by naresuan View Post
    jonnny can u get tickets to a Vasco v fluminese game too? would love to make it to Brazil one day but need a guide. My area of expertise is Thailand so \brazil im sure would be a whole new ball game in more ways than one!
    You must mean: Flamengo vs Fluminese, aka Fla-Flu?

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    I had some great times at Help. It was the first club I went to the first time I went to Rio. What about the Flamingo area for tgirls? And the Villa Mimossa (I might be spelling this wrong)?

Flamengo...not as far as I know, Gloria (Flamengos neighbour) is better. A few streets. You will find a few reasonable hotties or if you prefer a thick thighed amazon to throw you down and make you squeal like a baby piggy your in luck.

Vila Mimosa is an area, I haven't been in a while but funny enough one of my mates was talking about it the other day and wants to go check it out so Ill be able to give you better info later. But basically there is an unwritten rule that its GG's only. The TS hang out a few streets away and near the train line. In VM you can find any GG you want, perfect 10's, but that means you also have to contend with hordes of competing guys and fucked up old, pregnant crack whores too, sometimes its so crowded like a market and if you dont pick up by 3pm then forget it, your night is over.

WARNING: I know it sounds like fun, but its on the far side of the center zone, far from the tourist places, a lot of the crowd is from the working sectors. Rio gets a heap of bad, unjustified, fear mongering propaganda and I hate to contribute to the stereotype but there is danger in a place like this.
    Crime is bad for business so CV or ADA, the militia or police, whoever is currently in charge of the place wants to keep everyone safe and happy so the money keeps flowing. Most likely you will never see or feel any problem at all, but it is there in the shadows. Go with a group and stick together or go with a local until you know the score.

Quote Originally Posted by envivision View Post
    A friend of mine, Homer S., was kidnaped by the taxi driver he was with while in Rio. He came out safe after paying a ransom. Later, he showed me pictures of Rio he took with his family. I remember seeing lots of monkey playing around in the streets.

Homer does work at Fox, so he might have a personal agenda against foreigners.
    Clockwise! Anticlockwise!!! lol, my favourite episode.

Vasco, Fla, Flu whatever. Football is Football!! But a reinvigorated Flamengo with Ronaldinho up front against BiChampions Fluminense will be a great match. Shame Maracana is closed down

Veteran Poster

I am not scared of villa mimossa the other thing they can take from me is advice. The only I am scared of is if I have to take a shit where do you go?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canguru View Post
    Flamengo...not as far as I know, Gloria (Flamengos neighbour) is better. A few streets. You will find a few reasonable hotties or if you prefer a thick thighed amazon to throw you down and make you squeal like a baby piggy your in luck.

Vila Mimosa is an area, I haven't been in a while but funny enough one of my mates was talking about it the other day and wants to go check it out so Ill be able to give you better info later. But basically there is an unwritten rule that its GG's only. The TS hang out a few streets away and near the train line. In VM you can find any GG you want, perfect 10's, but that means you also have to contend with hordes of competing guys and fucked up old, pregnant crack whores too, sometimes its so crowded like a market and if you dont pick up by 3pm then forget it, your night is over.

WARNING: I know it sounds like fun, but its on the far side of the center zone, far from the tourist places, a lot of the crowd is from the working sectors. Rio gets a heap of bad, unjustified, fear mongering propaganda and I hate to contribute to the stereotype but there is danger in a place like this.
    Crime is bad for business so CV or ADA, the militia or police, whoever is currently in charge of the place wants to keep everyone safe and happy so the money keeps flowing. Most likely you will never see or feel any problem at all, but it is there in the shadows. Go with a group and stick together or go with a local until you know the score.
    You definitely know what you are talking about with some good advice,,especially for the novice.
    I am a black dude who grew up running the streets of New York,,so I travel with a sense of adventure,,albeit cautious and streetwise.
    The Flamengo area (when I was there 2006) was crazy with tgirl hotties. They hang out on cars half naked. I had my cabbie take me there and met a blonde hottie who had on cut-off jeans shorts with the biggest bulge I had ever seen on a tgirl in person. Her balls were literally hangin out the sides. She didn't speak a lick of English but I speak just enough Portuguese to make the deal plus my guy did most of the talkin for me. We ended up in a very clean short stay right there. I believe it was called the Flamengo Motel. One of the best tgirl experiences I've ever had.
    Yep,,The Vila Mimosa is also "off the hook" with the most beautiful Brazilian gg's you would ever see. Yes,,DIME pieces,,,and they are cheap cheap. cheap. I went there with my local cabbie,,,set him up so he had drinks while I did my thing. He also got me a local cell phone so I could call him anytime or if I felt in danger. I ended up fucking 3 different girls in the rooms attached to the bars. It is definitely a dangerous atmosphere,,very intense,,but if you decide to go you just have to roll with it because if you get there and act scared or timid,,you will get taken or somebody is going to try to get you. The police are all over the place,,but they really don't give a fuck about an American tourist. In fact,,they might shake you down themselves. All in all,,,Rio is on FIYA!!,my favorite party vacation destination. Been there a few times and plan on going back either later this year or early next year. Let me know what's new and good.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

sao paulo is way better than rio and so is porto allegre

Junior Poster

I will be going for the world cup..am sure i will check with johnny by then for a tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canguru View Post
    Hi all, I would like to offer you my services as a guide and translator for anyone who wishes to visit the marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro.

Since Help disco has closed it has made life more difficult for both the girls and their admirers but there are still many gorgeous, hot, hung Brazilian angels around if you know were to look.

So contact me for your next trip, I can help you achieve what you have long desired!

paz

j
    I was in rio last year in july. Beautiful city..and i am thinking of going back sometime in july or august....didnt get too see all of rio but i got a glimpse of how it is...

Judging by what i see on sites like Malicia, Bananatrans, Distintas, i'd say that Sao Paulo is where the best TS are. Never been to any part of Brazil tho.

Johnny: in your opinion what is the cheapest possible trip to Sao Paulo? I mean what's the least amount of money one can go there to just bang a girl, if i fly from america?