Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: The best way to get rid of a TRANNY CHASER is.....

Just spray 'em with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	off_botanicals.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	381988  

Rookie Poster

It's funny how a transexual blames a guy for chasing her when she had a cock then give kudos to "straight guy" for liking her because she now has a pussy. No straight guy with full knowledge of your gender status will touch you or will want to wife you. If he wants to wife you then he is into girls like you in the first place. Whether you want to believe it or not you were born a guy and you will never be a woman.

I am the automatic legs spreader

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sweet485 View Post
    Well...if you are post op, you have corrected the mistake. Is only validating that man would want you more because of it (very natural). But if a man only wants the girl for the cock, then it's reminding of the manhood which true transsexuals reject. Comprende??

I think thats a little condescending. In my opinion there's no such thing as a "True Transexual" . There are many reasons girls out there never get SRS and theres no right or wrong way.Everyone is different. I have been dating a lovely lady for nearly 5 years now. And at this stage she has decided not to have SRS but thats up to her and i will support her either way because she's always going to be more then just a sexual object to me as there's alot more to a relationship then just sex.

For many girls out there the price of surgery is something they may never afford. For others it's the risks that are involved in any form of surgery. And many don't believe that particular surgery has been perfected at this time. Others are just happy as they are .

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Thank God for the 'happy' transsexuals!!

Gold Poster

I don't think all transsexuals are "disgusted" by men who want to touch, suck, or get fucked by their dick. I agree that that might happen if that's all the man wanted to do. There are plenty of girls that I have seen and been with that enjoy having their dicks played with, and I wouldn't consider them "fake" transsexuals. I read an article once about what sort of luxuries people think that humans will have in the future, and I'll always remember one author's answer. He basically said that women in the future will be able to get a dick through genetic manipulation because they are so much fun to have! Basically, why not use what you have for gratification instead of being ashamed, or thinking you are gay. A lot of pleasure can be lost because of ridiculous synthetic guilt. I'm not saying don't have the surgery if you want it, but plenty of girls don't get it because it clearly isn't a perfected process yet. But, they also shouldn't think that they have to get it to be a complete woman or "normal".

I for one love straight women.
    But you cant tell if they are actually turned on or cumming.
    Thats the main benefit to a TS. They cant fake an erection or cumming.
    Real girls or girls with an operation can just pretend.
    I dont like men though.
    So I just try my best to please real women. When I cant take all the girls that now prefer girls or the fake orgasms I turn to finding a hot TS. Not to marry or date but yes for the fantasy. But I have dated a couple and coulda fallen in love a few times.
    But just cause you crave a girl, her pussy or her cock, doesnt mean thats all you like her for.
    Maybe just like men need to take more time to get to know the person inside, maybe TS also need to take more time to get the know the men that love them and dont jump to such fast conclusions, give it time and see what happens. You may get the same result, 9 out of 10 times. But for me that 1 time things go right, makes it all worth while.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLightning View Post
    I for one love straight women.
    But you cant tell if they are actually turned on or cumming.
    Thats the main benefit to a TS. They cant fake an erection or cumming.
    Real girls or girls with an operation can just pretend.
    I dont like men though.
    So I just try my best to please real women. When I cant take all the girls that now prefer girls or the fake orgasms I turn to finding a hot TS. Not to marry or date but yes for the fantasy. But I have dated a couple and coulda fallen in love a few times.
    But just cause you crave a girl, her pussy or her cock, doesnt mean thats all you like her for.
    Maybe just like men need to take more time to get to know the person inside, maybe TS also need to take more time to get the know the men that love them and dont jump to such fast conclusions, give it time and see what happens. You may get the same result, 9 out of 10 times. But for me that 1 time things go right, makes it all worth while.
    That's a very good point about knowing when a pre-op TS is turned on because of the obvious erection and cumming. With women, especially if they are good actors, it is always a guessing game. I don't like men sexually, so that works great in that regard.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legspreader View Post
    It's funny how a transexual blames a guy for chasing her when she had a cock then give kudos to "straight guy" for liking her because she now has a pussy. No straight guy with full knowledge of your gender status will touch you or will want to wife you.
    Generalizing much? How do you know how straight guys think? You're not even straight yourself (see below).

If he wants to wife you then he is into girls like you in the first place. Whether you want to believe it or not you were born a guy and you will never be a woman.
    Oh wow. Are you serious? If you think a tgirl is a man who will never be a woman then you're pretty much saying you're gay. Go to a gay club you'll have better chances to suck dick.

Last edited by innocentbychoice; 03-30-2011 at 06:23 AM.

Shoot 'em!

It's funny how a transexual blames a guy for chasing her when she had a cock then give kudos to "straight guy" for liking her because she now has a pussy. No straight guy with full knowledge of your gender status will touch you or will want to wife you. If he wants to wife you then he is into girls like you in the first place. Whether you want to believe it or not you were born a guy and you will never be a woman.
    LOL u mad bro?

~I'm that chick you know~