Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

While were ont he subject of beauty contest. Theres an unusual beauty contest popular in China. In which all contestants must provide doctors certification that they in fact had surgeries:

China crowns Miss Plastic Surgery

Feng says the surgery has changed her 'whole life'
    A 22-year-old student has been crowned China's first ever Miss Artificial Beauty at a pageant exclusively for women who have had plastic surgery.

Feng Qian received gifts worth 50,000 Yuan ($6,000) after beating 19 other finalists aged 17 to 62 in Beijing.

To prevent cheating, all contestants - who included one transsexual - had to provide a doctor's certificate to prove that they had indeed had surgery.

China's fast-growing cosmetic surgery is now worth $2.4bn a year.

'Girls like us' Ms Feng said she was proud of her glamorous, albeit artificial looks, achieved through botox injections and surgery to widen her eyes and remove fat from her cheeks and waist.

Beauty before age? At 62, Ms Liu was the oldest contestant

"I think this contest offered a platform for all the girls who have undergone plastic surgery and aren't willing to talk about it," Ms Feng - who is training to be a plastic surgeon herself - told reporters.

"This is recognition of the girls like us," she added.

The two of most high-profile participants - 62-year-old Liu Yulan and transsexual Liu Xiaojing - shared a prize for Best Media Image.

"The pursuit of beauty is eternal. Cosmetic surgery shouldn't just be something that belongs to the young," said Liu Yulan, who is now retired.

During the week-long event, contestants competed for a series of awards, including the biggest change, the best body and the best personality.

Fixation

The competition was another sign of China's increasing fixation with beauty as the country grows more prosperous, experts say.

Liu Xiaojing was a man three years ago
    In big cities, cosmetic surgery has become a trend as women and some men go under the knife to improve their looks, emerging as "renzao meinu" man-made beauties.

The idea for the contest took shape after a contestant was disqualified from a Chinese beauty pageant earlier this year because she had had plastic surgery.

"This contest shows women's strong pursuit of beauty," said organiser Han Wei.

SOURCE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4107857.stm

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

i would imagine that she is of Pakistani descent but probably live in London or Paris. both of which have large middle eastern populations.

really you gotta see these indian and pakistani girls in london mega.

Junior Poster

oh yeah i forgot Mega i saw that thing with you on Discovery or TLC or something.

i wanted to puke. you're one crazy fuck. it was great!

hope you're well.

Rookie Poster

these grils are gorgeous, is this contest held yearly?

i am from china, i want to make friends with you guys!

Platinum Poster

I am shocked and appalled that you people have overlooked this groundbreaking pageant...what's the matter, do you hate them for their freedom?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missiraqi_196.jpg 
Views:	1192 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	43579  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I am shocked and appalled that you people have overlooked this groundbreaking pageant...what's the matter, do you hate them for their freedom?
    Lmao Chefmike you crack me up! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Lmao Chefmike you crack me up! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    I couldn't resist, sexygeisha...I hope all is well with you, lovely lotus blossom from the garden state...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

I actually went to the show last November held in London, I must admit that the standard of girls entering was poor in comparison to the previous years show. However you've got to be in it to win it!

Junior Poster

Does anyone know who the Irish entry was?

Screw You

Default Miss TS international

hi all

I was an ajudicator at Miss TS international 2004 & 2005

the contest is open to all and any Transsexual girls around the world
    but if no one enters then theres no compition lol

I know that the organisers had real trouble finding enough girls to enter in 2005