PDA

View Full Version : In regards to the latest pussy evac.

hondarobot
10-14-2006, 04:14 AM
The latest exodus by the HA girls is. . . well it is what it is. It's sad, because most of the girls posted great things. Every guy on here wishes the girls would come back.

Come on, this "princess" bullshit is retarded.

There's a lot of great people on this forum, and many girls act like we couldn't get anything else in the world. Bullshit. Some of the girls appreciate the fact that we're not a bunch of assholes (Well, for the most part), were just regular guys looking for cool girls.

A HA girl who had the nerve to take a chance and just be a normal person, I would be impressed by that. Not saying I'd fuck her, but it would be pretty impressive.

Just talk to a guy and dont play games.

Being a hot girl doesn't provide a girl the power to make a guy a slave, unless he's an idiot.

What girl want's an idiot?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-14-2006, 04:46 AM
Honda you've been here long enough to know that these girls never 'really' leave. I can assure you they are all logging on anonymously to see what's being said. Having been to the other sites many of the "pussies" frequent I can honestly say this sight has the best comedians, shit talkers, and picture posters...........

p.s. Alot of broads want an idiot, that way they can say they have a man/dog with an invisible leash to control via that 'pussy'

hondarobot
10-14-2006, 05:02 AM
I know JWBL, I did stupid man/dog stuff for a long time.

Never again.

Side note: Blondie is still a very cool girl, I will defend her against any blatant attack by anyone, if it comes up, always.

Unless it's the result of some goofy manipulative tactic on her part.

TomSelis
10-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Honda, that was one of the most coherent posts you ever made.

It actually put a smile on my face.