PDA

View Full Version : I never knew so many shared my passion!

JoeyFink
10-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Just registered. Stumbled across this site tonight. Had a passion for T-girls for a couple of years now. Came out of no where. Never had anybody to share this with. This site is great.

I was reading the topic about how many cocks people have sucked very interesting. I've yet to suck one. Although I nearly did once.

lust4ts
10-21-2006, 04:38 AM
I think you would be surprised how many men around the world find ts girls fascinating and attractive. For all of us who happy to admit it there are probably nearly as many who would not.

yodajazz
10-21-2006, 08:11 AM
There is also a lot a variety here in what people like, or admit they like to do with these ladies. Some are experienced some are looking for thier first time, etc. But you are right I have not found many who share my passion who I can call friends. I have a straight friend and a gay friend, who I told. They can both relate to an extent, but neither can truly understand. Welcome aboard!

ezed
10-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Welcome to Somewhere Under the Rainbow! You'll find there are so many guys who love t-girls, that you'll be bumping into each other like trying to get that last beer at a hockey game with ten minutes left in the third period!

Enjoy.

JoeyFink
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Glad to be welcomed aboard!
Looks like I'm gonna learn quite a lot on this site.

JoeyFink
10-21-2006, 11:54 AM
I almost gobsmaked and amazed that the 'stars' are also involved on this site.

Allanah is truely gorgeous.