PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella Visits Hawaii

MiaIsabella1985
03-07-2007, 06:56 AM
I watched a documentary once about girls in Hawaii- " Down Town Girls" and of course it was based directly in regards to "working girls," specifically street walkers and I found it to be very upsetting because of the way it depicts us is that we are all street walkers. I myself have never had to do such things and would never. Anyway . . . my question is if all the girls are just street walking then how successfull are the girls who advertise in such places as Eros.com when they travel there. As I see it now there are only 3 of us visiting and as much as it costs to go there I would hope that the profits could exceed the expenses. When my ad first went up I was the only girl on there right after Jennifer Paris' ad went down. So is Hawaii full of cheap thrills with no room for well traveled girls to make good money?

Let me know if you are from Hawaii and what I should know about it!

xoxox Mia Isabella

stillies77
03-07-2007, 07:07 AM
i saw that special too. it was really interesting

MiaIsabella1985
03-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Can I get some Advice or do I have to watch the travel channel to know whats good in Hawaii. Damn . . . you guys sure know how to talk shit about everything else and when a girl needs some meaningfull advice

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silence

Did you hear a rat piss on cotton lol

Fox
03-10-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm in no position to accurately answer your question. I guess the only real way to find out would be either to talk to whoever's on eros, or go there yourself and see how it works out.

Though, if you try it, you should probably expect to not break even or profit and treat it as a "working vacation" in the sense that if you don't make enough money, you won't be hurting.

:2cent

hwbs
03-10-2007, 08:39 AM
your best bet is to email seanchai