PDA

View Full Version : Need help processing this:Kurdish Teenage girl killed by mob

suckseed
05-02-2007, 04:53 AM
Mosul, Iraq -- According to the Kurdish website Jebar.info up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who's only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and converting to his religion.

For four months the girl had been given shelter by a local Muslim Sheik. It was reported that in the last few days her family persuaded her to return home, convincing her that she had been forgiven by her parents and relatives for her mistake.

In a short mobile video clip which appears to have been taken by locals at seen of the murder, the girl is seen being ambushed on her way home by a group of up to 1000 men who were waiting for her to return; the men killed her in the most brutal way possible, by throwing large stones on her head. The following clips show that while she is alive and crying for help she is taunted and kicked in her stomach until someone finishes her off by throwing a large stone on her face.

What I want to know is - is this how people over there really think?
What should my reaction be to this?
What I'm thinking at the moment should be obvious, but before I go off the handle, I want to know whether Muslims think this is acceptable. But I'm pretty pissed off and sad right now.

suckseed
05-02-2007, 05:09 AM
You know, it's funny: lately I've been remembering a history teacher introducing my junior high class to the concept of 'Yankee go home'; that is, the behavior of other cultures which seems mystifying to us is none of our business.
I want to think of Arab Muslims as people who basically want what most human beings want, to go about their lives, work and raise their families. But I'm pretty shocked by this. What the fuck is the matter with these people?
(Okay...trying to reserve judgement...for now.)
Grrrr.
Goddamit. I wish there was a forum where all the people of the world could debate their views. Fucking multiple languages, sometimes.

suckseed
05-02-2007, 05:17 AM
http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

I was going to add the expression, "Fucking Animals."

Then I remembered that man is the only species that does this shit.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Right now i want to pull out the women and children and call in the Enola Gay.
Not too enlightened, though, right?
:(

dan_drade
05-02-2007, 05:17 AM
Well that's what happens in that part of the world. So, it makes you wonder what the hell we are doing there. We are supposed to be liberating the people there, but it seems very obvious that liberation is not what they are interested in. Until they climb up a few more rungs on the evolutionary ladder, it is useless for anyone to do anything but stand back and watch.

Perhaps what we should be doing there (if we want to help) is keeping outsiders out (including ourselves) and just stand back and see what they will do for themselves. I am quite sure there would just be another dictatorship there and all those apposed to the ruler there would have to be disposed of (killed) and they would continue to live unhappily ever after. But what the heck. It sure beats having our guys there getting shot at and bombed everyday.

My opionion may not be a popular one, but it is an opinion. And at least in this counrty I get to have that . :) :)

suckseed
05-02-2007, 05:24 AM
It's amazing what a powerful emotion hate is.
I wish we had some kind of nationally televised worldwide forum where people are called upon to try to justify their countries.
But you may be right Dan...maybe these people are just too far down the ladder to reason with. Stupid me, for thinking otherwise.

Amazing how I let this shit get to me.

Somedude21
05-02-2007, 05:35 AM
It's amazing what a powerful emotion hate is.
I wish we had some kind of nationally televised worldwide forum where people are called upon to try to justify their countries.
But you may be right Dan...maybe these people are just too far down the ladder to reason with. Stupid me, for thinking otherwise.

Amazing how I let this shit get to me.

No, no. Don't feel bad about it. I let it get to me too. Why? Because it puts another black mark on humanity. Shit like this shouldn't happen...but apparently there are some people barbaric enough to let it occur. What a fucking disgrace to mankind.

dan_drade
05-02-2007, 05:35 AM
Don't let it get to you that much. All human races either have or will go through the same evolutionary changes that we in the USA have gone through. It was not too long ago that slavery was here. Pepole got beat, sold, killed, raped, owned etc... just because the color of their skin. To me that is pretty low on the ladder. And even now, there are many people that think that way. Luckily there are not as many now, but a few still remain.

Maybe someday, even people like us can walk down the street with the girl that we desire (meaning the beautiful girls here and other Transexual Women) And not be looked at by others as fags or homosexuals (not that there is anything wrong with being gay). Lets face it guys, there are many people that think that about us.

Maybe someday we will all learn that we have the right to do whatever we want so long as we don't infringe on the rights of others to do what they want.

TJ347
05-02-2007, 06:10 AM
We believe stories like that are all the stories there are to be told of the people in that part of the world, because that's what the media wants us to believe, and most of us aren't savvy enough to recognize that. When you hear about how people over there hate Americans, remember that the people over there don't really know Americans. They hate Americans as their media has painted us, so at the end of the day, it's propoganda on both sides. True, this girl was killed for no valid reason at all. But here in the US, James Byrd was killed for no valid reason at all, and Matthew Shepard, and so on and so on. I hate when we act like other people are so barbaric, and we as Americans are so cultured. Because at the end of the day, we're equally as fucked up in reality. Over there, though, there's less effort it would appear to cover that up...

suckseed
05-02-2007, 06:30 AM
I get your point: I really do. That's why I framed this thread this way. "Help me put this in perspective." But c'mon: there's a difference. Mathew wasn't killed by the whole town in broad daylight. I retract the 'nuke 'em' remark.

But I really deplore the whole 'do like grandaddy taught ya' ethic of perpetuating outdated and useless prejudice. And what the fuck is up with the subjugation of women? Who the fuck started that? what a useless goddamn stupid idea. If I had a rocket launcher indeed....

of course i want to aim it at evil...but it's like fighting the wind.

whatsupwithat
05-02-2007, 06:40 AM
Shiat like this happens in America all the time. Not based on religions, but on race. Or sexuality. So...what's the difference?

TJ347
05-02-2007, 06:45 AM
But c'mon: there's a difference. Mathew wasn't killed by the whole town in broad daylight.

Good point about Matthew Shepard; that and the James Byrd thing were bad examples. I'll put it like this: society collapsed in many respects over in that region of the world decades ago, and hasn't rejoined the modern world as of yet. In many ways, I guess I would do better to compare them to... 1940s America. At that time in America, with an elected government in place, many citizens viewed the country as civilized as compared to Nazi Germany and the like. But there was segregation; in the case of the modern Middle East, women have the short end of that particular straw. In 1940s America, people got lynched and even when it was known who was responsible, they were rarely tried, and when they were, were even more rarely convicted. I look at the Middle East and am reminded not of how much better off I am in America than I would be over there, though I acknowledge that I am better off here. But what I think of is how little it would really take for America to become what the Middle East is... I mean, you know history. It wasn't always that way over there. Look at the causes...

wendy48088
05-02-2007, 06:54 AM
http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

Pretty disturbing to watch this, especially seeing the people in the official uniforms (who look like police) at the beginning when the girl is first brought in (in video2).

The problem (as I see it) is this: Do we want to change the world for the better? If so, are we prepared to pay the costs? If not, then we ignore this as other people's problems, not ours.

The bigger problem as I see it is this: We still gotta buy crude oil from these guys...

TJT
05-02-2007, 06:55 AM
The Yezd's aren't Muslims nor are they Arabs. (They're Kurds.) There are Muslim overtones to the religion,but it's based in a much older tradition.

Does it say whether her husband was Kurdish or non-Kurdish?

whatsupwithat
05-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Mathew wasn't killed by the whole town in broad daylight.

No, he was killed by a whole society.

My point is we are the pot, they are the kettle.

whatsupwithat
05-02-2007, 06:57 AM
The Yezd's aren't Muslims nor are they Arabs. (They're Kurds.) There are Muslim overtones to the religion,but it's based in a much older tradition.

Does it say whether her husband was Kurdish or non-Kurdish?

I don't think it matters to Americans. They're brown and from...'over there'.

TJT
05-02-2007, 07:02 AM
I'm an American and it matters to me.

whatsupwithat
05-02-2007, 07:04 AM
I'm an American and it matters to me.

Majority. Sorry. I think there are inherent prejudices in us all. We don't necessarily see them or they're not overt, but they're there.

suckseed
05-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Well, regarding the nomenclature...what DO you call people there when you want to use the correct term? Kurds are the tribe....and not all are Muslim, but some are? How does that work? Seems like there'd be some killing over religion right there. I've read there are Iraqi Christians if I'm not mistaken....
Anyway...'middle easterners' sounds stupid. Forgive my ignorance...but Kurds aren't Arabs? What's an Arab anyway?
Jeez I sound like a real brain here.

wendy48088
05-02-2007, 07:30 AM
* Deleted *

yodajazz
05-02-2007, 07:31 AM
That was a crazy reaction to me, what those people did to that girl. But to me the solution is to promote understanding here. Then other can see by our example, then maybe it will spread to other cultures. Apparently those people had an extreme predjudice against Muslims. But we display a lot predjudice against Muslims here. For example locking them up for years with out charges, or detaining legal citizens for long periods at border crossing without even giving them any reason, so that they could clear themselves.

Not until I was 15 years old, was it legal for me to drink water from any public water fountain in America. Things are better now, but we can do better and encourage others to do the same. It will eventually spread.

TJT
05-02-2007, 09:18 AM
What's an Arab? Answering that could take hours. The short answer is native speakers of the Arabic language who identify themselves Arabs.(and their descendants) They're spread from Morocco to India and Mozambique to S.Russia. Religion isn't a factor nor is what's called "race". There are pale white Arabs there are black Arabs. There are Muslim Arabs,there Christian Arabs,and in the Yemen there are still a handful of polytheist Arabs. It's all about a shared identity,language and culture.

(It's sort of like being a Turk? There is the country of Turkey,but Turks,their language and their culture stretch from the edge of the Ukraine to western China.)

The Kurds are an ancient people who've been in the same general region since before recorded history.

Here's something to ponder,most of the Christians in Iraq are Assyrians not Arabs. They speak a related Semitic language but they are distinct people.

suckseed
05-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Interesting. Feel free to continue.
A coworker who spent time in Abu Dhabi has aroused my interest in learning more about the way things work out there. I've been poking around Wikipedia tonight. Man, one page really brings up dozens of terms to learn.

MacShreach
05-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Well, regarding the nomenclature...what DO you call people there when you want to use the correct term? Kurds are the tribe....and not all are Muslim, but some are? How does that work? Seems like there'd be some killing over religion right there. I've read there are Iraqi Christians if I'm not mistaken....
Anyway...'middle easterners' sounds stupid. Forgive my ignorance...but Kurds aren't Arabs? What's an Arab anyway?
Jeez I sound like a real brain here.

Boy you got into a good one.

Kurds are not Arabs nor are they a tribe. Kurds and Arabs are two entirely separate ethnic groups with two separate cultures and languages.

The Kurdish religion is called Yazdi (there are several transliteral spellings, we'll keep it simple here.) This religion predated Islam by many hundreds of years.

The Arabs originally were an ethnic group that lived in what is now Saudi Arabia. They became very powerful and eventually dominated the whole of what we now call the Middle East and North Africa. They became muslims after Mohammed codified the religion in 610ce. (Please note that practising muslims consider that the religion is much older than that; Mohammed did not invent it, he merely dictated the Qu'ran which was revealed directly to him by God via the Angel Gabriel.) Islam was spread through the region of Arab influence in a similar way as Christianity was spread through the Roman Empire.

Stoning someone to death is shocking and can't be condoned in Western terms. However you need to realise that there is a furious hostility between Kurds and their Muslim neighbours. This hostility has been exacerbated because the imperialist powers, originally led by Europe and Turkey but now by the US, have for hundreds of years been active in the region either intriguing to get their own political ends or simply using military power to force their own way.

Many Kurds, no one knows now many tens or even hundreds of thousands, have died horrible deaths at the hands of, let us be quite blunt, their muslim neighbours. I know many muslims abhor what has been done but it still was done. Attempting to suggest otherwise is like being a Holocaust denier. Saddam Hussein, who was a muslim, was tried and convicted for the mass murder of Kurds very recently, and there were many many more cases in his regime alone. Indeed the fact that the prosecutors chose to try Saddam on a particular case where they knew they had evidence to secure a conviction has left many Kurds with a real bitterness that their injuries have been ignored, if anything increasing the anti-muslim feeling in the area.

Many Kurds believe that their future security can only be assured by the establishment of an independent Kurdish State, something that the West, led by the US, and Turkey are absolutely determined to prevent. For the West, making sure Iraq remains a unitary state has serious strategic implications in terms of power in the region and of course oil; for the Turks, a large percentage of Kurds live in what is called Turkey and they see the establishment of an independent Kurdish State as threatening to their own unitary state.

This deliberate stifling of their national aspirations has further increased the hatred of muslims by the Kurds; policy may have been decided in Washington, London, Paris and Ankara, but the soldiers holding the guns that shot the Kurds and who flew the planes that bombed them were muslims.

The girl who died, by becoming involved with a muslim, died as a result of all this. What happened to her was horrible and criminal but in the context of the region, very very very predictable. The hands that carried out the act were local but the blame rests elsewhere.

suckseed
05-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Wow. Thanks for telling all that.
So calling Kurds Arabs is like calling Cherokees Canadians. Or Irish. Great!
I can only imagine how condescending/ignorant we must sound to someone from the region when we use the wrong term. I've only hung out with Kuwaitis and Lebonese, besides working for Armenians for many years. It's like someone from China lumping all of us into a redneck or cowboy persona.
Well, this Northwest Southerner agnostic Episcopalian Scotch-Irish-French-English urban middle class liberal bohemian white man is going to hit the sack. Goodnight all.
I'll try to dream of Crayons I think...

MacShreach
05-02-2007, 03:07 PM
So calling Kurds Arabs is like calling Cherokees Canadians. Or Irish. .

It's more complex than that but you're on the right track. I kept my description simple because....well you probably already begin to see how complicated this whole issue is.

Sometimes it's better to keep it simple in order that people get a general understanding without their brains actually beginning to boil.

In fact a majority of Kurds have converted to Islam over the centuries; but there are questions of forced or at least coerced conversion to be considered, particularly amongst those Kurds living in Turkey, where even speaking Kurdish was outlawed.

However the area around Mosul, where the event you mentioned happened, is the centre of the Yazdi religion (or Yazdanism) and this is central to understanding this case. The Yazidi Kurds living in this area were the most brutalised, probably because they are not Muslim, by Saddam's regime, which was strongly identified with the Sunni Muslim sect. I think it's fair to say that, probably because of this, the most fervent Kurdish nationalists come from principally Yazdani areas, but there are also many Muslim Kurdish nationalists.

And as TJT pointed out there are many Arabs who are not Muslim; and many, many Muslims who are not Arabs.

Furthermore you have to understand that in these areas people, whether Muslim Christian or Yazdani have been living together for many centuries; we have posters here from Bosnia-Herzegovina whom I am quite sure will give you some idea of what can happen when systems that have held people together for decades or centuries fall apart, if you ask. But be warned: it ain't pretty.

When you travel in the Middle East it's sometimes hard to avoid the impression that you are living in a weird hall of mirrors. Nothing is ever quite as it seems and EVERYTHING is much more complicated than it first appears.

Arabs, Kurds and Turks are all welcoming, charming, generous, hospitable to a fault. I have lost count of the number of times I have been invited into a perfect stranger's house to share a meal with his family, and more often than not I would be asked to spend the night if I had no pressing engagement elsewhere; I once spent a whole week with a Turkish family who simply, once they knew that I was at a loose end for that time, refused to hear of me going to a hotel. And my hosts--every one, and no matter how poor-- would have been grossly offended had I offered to pay. Yet alongside this generosity there is a capacity to remember a slight that is sometimes really shocking. It is one of the fascinations.

Jamie Michelle
05-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Mosul, Iraq -- According to the Kurdish website Jebar.info up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who's only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and converting to his religion.

For four months the girl had been given shelter by a local Muslim Sheik. It was reported that in the last few days her family persuaded her to return home, convincing her that she had been forgiven by her parents and relatives for her mistake.

In a short mobile video clip which appears to have been taken by locals at seen of the murder, the girl is seen being ambushed on her way home by a group of up to 1000 men who were waiting for her to return; the men killed her in the most brutal way possible, by throwing large stones on her head. The following clips show that while she is alive and crying for help she is taunted and kicked in her stomach until someone finishes her off by throwing a large stone on her face.

What I'm thinking at the moment should be obvious, but before I go off the handle, I want to know whether Muslims think this is acceptable. But I'm pretty pissed off and sad right now.

The Yezidis aren't Muslims, they're Luciferians. They quite literally worship Lucifer, a.k.a. Satan. They likewise recognize Lucifer as the god and ruler of the Earth. Their religion has existed since at least the 12th century. For more on that, see:

"Sympathy for the devil in a land where Lucifer reigns," Lynne O'Donnell, Irish Times, April 21, 2003 http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/irish-times-sympathy-for-the-devil-in-a-land-where-lucifer-reigns.html
http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/world/2003/0421/4209123277FR21LUCIFER.html

It's interesting to note that the Satanists also recognize Satan as being the god of this world--to quote Madame Blavatsky (i.e., the Mother of the New Age movement), 32° of the Ancient and Accepted Primitive Rite Grand Orient of France and founder of the Theosophical Society, on this, "It is 'Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god,' and this without any allusive metaphor to its wickedness and depravity." That quote is opposite a page entitled "HOLY SATAN" in her book The Secret Doctrine (1888), Vol. II, pg. 234. For many more such quotes from highly regarded, high-level Masonic authors, see further below.

Directly below is the New Testament doctrine on this matter, which also recognizes Satan as the god and ruler of this world:

1 Corinthians 2:6-8: However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. [NKJV, as below.]

1 Corinthians 15:23,24: But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

2 Corinthians 4:3,4: But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Ephesians 6:12: For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Luke 4:5-8: Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."

And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" [See also Matt. 4:8-10.]

Revelation 13:2: Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave him his power, his throne, and great authority [i.e., over all the governments of the earth].

John 12:31: [Jesus:] "Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out."

John 14:30: [Jesus:] "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me."

John 16:8-11: [Jesus:] "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged."

Revelation 19:19-21: And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest [i.e., all the kings of the earth and their armies] were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

To properly understand the context of all of what is presented within this post, see my below article, first published at Anti-State.com (published under my legal name):

"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, June 1, 2006 (originally published on December 19, 2001) http://praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf
http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/anarchist-jesus.pdf

##########

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6712/levibaphomet7gi.gif
Freemason writer Eliphas Levi's head of Baphomet, i.e., the Devil, or Satan. Here's an interesting quote from Eliphas Levi:

"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism."--Eliphas Levi, Freemason of the Grand Orient of France, The Mysteries of Magic, pg. 428

Albert Pike's magnum opus, Morals and Dogma, is still pased out to members of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in the U.S., and he has been termed by a number of well known Masonic authors as the Plato of Freemasonry, and even the Masonic Pope. Here are some interesting quotes of Albert Pike from his book Morals and Dogma:

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), "19°—Grand Pontiff," pg. 321: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

What's particularly interesting about Albert Pike's above quote, beyond his praising Lucifer, is that in said quote Pike is asserting that Freemasonry at the highest levels is Luciferianism, since Pike identifies Lucifer as the bearer of the "Light" which is the goal of Freemasonry. As Albert Pike says of this "Light" below:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal the truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), pg. 104: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

As Albert Pike further states:

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry ... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871): http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), pg. 213: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

"If your wife, child, or friend should ask you anything about your invitation--as for instance, if your clothes were taken off, if you were blind folded, if you had a rope tied around you neck, etc., you must conceal ... hence of course you must deliberately lie about it. It is part of your obligation ..."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), pg. 74: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

""
There is in nature one most potent force, by means whereof single man, who could possess himself of it, and should know how to direct it, could revolutionize and change the face of the world.

This force was known to the ancients. It is a universal age whose supreme law is equilibrium; and whereby, if science can but learn how to control it, it will be possible to change the order of the Seasons, to produce in night the phenomena of day, to send a thought in an instant round the world, to heal or slay at a distance, to give our words universal success, a make them reverberate everywhere.

This agent, partially revealed by the blind guesses of the disciples of Mesmer, is precisely what the Adepts of the middle ages called the elementary matter of the great work. The Gnostics held that it composed the igneous body of the Holy Spirit; it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple, under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphrodic goat of Mendes.
""
--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871): http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

Below are quotes from other high-level, highly influential, and highly regarded Masonic authors:

""
There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny ...

The outcome of this "secret destiny" is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers.

This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined, for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes--perfected human beings.
""
--Manly Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, The Secret Destiny of America (1958)

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity. ... an outer organization concealing an inner Brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum."--Manley Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, pg. 433

"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy."--Manly Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry, pg. 48

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed ....... {Invocant signs pact with his own blood}"--Manly Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, The Secret Teachings of All Ages (1928), pg. CIV: http://web.archive.org/web/19981203083524/http://www.brotherblue.org/libers/manly.htm , http://www.hollyfeld.org/heaven/Text/Magick/Misc/manly.txt

"Manly Hall's great work is a classic in the world's literature. It will guide historians, philosophers, and lay seekers of esoteric wisdom for centuries."--Edgar Mitchell, Sc.D., Apollo 14 Astronaut, on Manly Palmer Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages, published by The Philosophical Research Society (P.R.S.): http://www.prs.org/secret.htm

""
Illustrious Manly Palmer Hall, often called "Masonry's Greatest Philosopher" ...

Like Grand Commander Albert Pike before him, [Illustrious] Hall did not teach a new doctrine but was an ambassador of an ageless tradition of wisdom that enriches us to this day. ... The world is a far better place because of Manly Palmer Hall, and we are better persons for having known him and his work.
""
--Scottish Rite Journal, September 1990

"Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it, then he is free and we are free. That is the Luciferic initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation into the New Age."--David Spangler, Director of United Nations Planetary Initiative, Reflections on the Christ (1978), pg. 45

The influence that these high-level occultist writers have had on recent history cannot be underestimated. For example, Hitler's obsession with the concept of the Aryan Race is very much an occultic doctrine which can be traced back to, in part, Madame Blavatsky's writings.

""
The true esoteric view about "Satan," the opinion held on this subject by the whole philosophic antiquity, is admirably brought out in an appendix, entitled "The Secret of Satan," to the second edition of Dr. A. Kingsford's "Perfect Way." No better and clearer indication of the truth could be offered to the intelligent reader, and it is therefore quoted here at some length: --

It is "Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god," and this without any allusive metaphor to its wickedness and depravity. For he is one with the Logos, "the first son, eldest of the gods," in the order of microcosmic (divine) evolution; Saturn (Satan), astronomically, "is the seventh and last in the order of macrocosmic emanation, being the circumference of the kingdom of which Phoebus (the light of wisdom, also the Sun) is the centre." The Gnostics were right, then, in calling the Jewish god "an angel of matter," or he who breathed (conscious) life into Adam, and he whose planet was Saturn.

34. "And God hath put a girdle about his loins (the rings of Saturn), and the name of the girdle is Death."

In anthropogony this "girdle" is the human body with its two lower principles, which three die, while the innermost man is immortal.
""
--Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, the "mother of the New Age movement," and 32° Freemason of the Ancient and Accepted Primitive Rite Grand Orient of France, The Secret Doctrine (1888), Vol. II, pp. 233-235 (starting on a page entitled "HOLY SATAN"): http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm

"Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the 'Holy Ghost' and 'Satan,' at one and the same time, visible Space being truly filled with the differentiated Breath invisibly; and the Astral Light, the manifested effects of the two who are one, guided and attracted by ourselves, is the Karma of humanity, both a personal and impersonal entity: personal, because it is the mystic name given by St. Martin to the Host of divine Creators, guides and rulers of this planet; impersonal, as the Cause and effect of universal Life and Death."--Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, the "mother of the New Age movement," and 32° Freemason of the Ancient and Accepted Primitive Rite Grand Orient of France, The Secret Doctrine (1888), Vol. II, pg. 513: http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm

"First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me."--Arthur Edward Waite, 33° Freemason, The Book of Black Magic, pg. 244

"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim."--Aleister Crowley, "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Magick in Theory and Practice (Castle Books, 1929), pg. 95

"Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavoured to replace it with incense ... But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is best."--Aleister Crowley, "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Magick in Theory and Practice (Castle Books, 1929)

""
I bind my blood in Satan's hands,
All this that lieth betwixt my hands.
To thee, the Beast, and thy control,
I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.
""
--Aleister Crowley, "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Satanic Extracts (Black Lodge Publishing, 1991), pg. 3

""
I swear to work my Work abhorred,
Careless of all but one reward,
The pleasure of the Devil our Lord.
""
--Aleister Crowley "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Satanic Extracts (Black Lodge Publishing, 1991), pg. 4

houstonshemalefan
05-02-2007, 03:42 PM
When your life sucks so bad that you have nothing else in this world but religion, you cease being a "normal" human being and become a fundamentalist extremist.

Think about how crappy their lives are over there. You never hear about the millionaire oil men doing this kind of crap.

Jamie Michelle
05-02-2007, 03:53 PM
When your life sucks so bad that you have nothing else in this world but religion, you cease being a "normal" human being and become a fundamentalist extremist.

Think about how crappy their lives are over there. You never hear about the millionaire oil men doing this kind of crap.

Oh, you don't? Well, if you haven't that's because they own the major media. The ultra-rich ruling elite have a great fondness for brutal snuff rapes, particularly of children. See below to learn how your government leaders use children for sex-slaves and snuff-films.

To begin with, see the below very important article series which contains extensive documentation on the child sex-slave and snuff-film rings run by the globalist elite:

"The Pedophocracy," Parts I through VI, by David McGowan, Center for an Informed America ( http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com ), August 2001:

http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/pedo1.html
http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/pedo2.html
http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/pedo3.html
http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/pedo4.html
http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/pedo5.html
http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/pedo6.html

Concerning the hidden video caught by journalist Alex Jones of a dark occultic ritual performed every year at Bohemian Grove, see:

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

See also the full video Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove by journalist and documentary film-maker Alex Jones, which you can view in full for free below:

Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove:

http://www.archive.org/details/DSIBG

Additionally, you can view clip excerpts Part 1 and Part 2 of Jon Ronson's documentary Secret Rulers of the World, which also documents Alex Jones' infiltration of Bohemian Grove, at the below link:

http://www.sacredcow.com/allnew/index_content.php?n=multimedia_video_alex

Below can be found a July 23, 1981 ABC News report on Bohemian Grove:

"1981 News report about Bohemian grove," jaketom3, December 15, 2006 http://youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM

Below can be found audio and a transcript of ABC News' Monday, April 23, 2001 World News Tonight with anchor Peter Jennings program concerning nightvision video secretly captured on Saturday, April 14, 2001 by New York Observer reporter Ron Rosenbaum of an occultic ritual conducted by the Brotherhood of Death at Yale:

"April 23, 2001 ABC News Report on Hidden Video Captured of Skull & Bones Ritual," PsyOp911, October 4, 2005:

http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/skull-and-bones-2001-04-23-abc-report.html

Below is the full video of this ABC News report:

"2001 NEWS Report about Skull and bones ritual," jaketom3, December 15, 2006 http://youtube.com/watch?v=LGqAGuw23CM

See also the below BBC Radio news program on the Order of Skull & Bones:

"BBC Expose of Skull and Bones," Kevin, September 13, 2004 http://cryptogon.com/2004_09_12_blogarchive.html#109512426834040941

BBC Radio 4, Club Class with Simon Cox, week of September 13, 2004 http://cryptogon.com/skull_bones_bbc.mp3

See the below for documentation on the theft of Geronimo's bones by Bonesman Prescott Bush (George Bush, Sr.'s father) and other members of the Order of Skull & Bones:

"Whose skull and bones?," Kathrin Day Lassila '81 and Mark Alden Branch '86, Yale Alumni Magazine, May/June 2006 http://www.yalealumnimagazine.com/issues/2006_05/images/Yale_Alumn_Magazine.pdf

"Yale Historian Finds Geronimo Clue: Yale Historian Finds 1918 Letter Purporting That Geronimo's Bones Were Stolen and Taken to Conn," Stephen Singer, Associated Press (AP), May 9, 2006 http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=1940173
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1940173
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/09/AR2006050900435.html

"VIDEO--CNN: Geronimo's Heir Wants Bush to Return 'Skull and Bones,'" David Edwards, Brad Blog, May 26, 2006 http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2878
http://www.ameratsu.com/media/vid/cnn/cnn_lf_geronimo_skull_bones_060524a_320x240.wmv

Also revealing, on the Nixon tapes from May 13, 1971, Nixon says of Bohemian Grove:

""
"But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."
""

(From "All The Philosopher King's Men--President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman," James Warren, Harper's Magazine, February 2000 http://www.prisonplanet.com/032604nixontape.html .)

Below is the audio of the above Nixon passage:

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/bgrovenixon.mp3

Here's another interesting article on Bohemian Grove:

"Gay Porn Star Serves Moguls," New York Post, July 22, 2004:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2004/220704gaypornstar.htm

Yet the Bush patriarchs just can't get enough of Bohemian Grove. Concerning Bush, Sr.'s connection with a "faggy goddamned thing" (to quote Nixon again) not just at Bohemian Grove, but in the White House, see the below Washington Times article:

"Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush: 'Call boys' took midnight tour of White House," Paul M. Rodriguez and George Archibald, Washington Times, June 29, 1989:

http://www.thelawparty.com/FranklinCoverup/WTpage1.gif

http://www.thelawparty.com/FranklinCoverup/WTpage2.gif

The below documentary, Conspiracy of Silence, was produced by Yorkshire Television (U.K.) under contract by the Discovery Channel. The documentary was scheduled to air nation-wide in the U.S. on the Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994. It was listed in the April 30th-May 6th edition of TV Guide and in newspapers for that day.

This documentary exposed a network of business leaders, Washington politicians and other high officials involved in a child sex-slave ring that flew children to Washington, D.C. and elsewhere in the U.S. for sex orgies. This documentary film turned out to be very presciently named, because close to the time before airing, various congressmen threatened the cable TV industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased for some half-million dollars by unnamed persons who ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of the rough-edited version of the film was furnished anonymously to attorney and former Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp, among others.

Former CIA Director William E. Colby is also interviewed on the documentary Conspiracy of Silence, wherein William E. Colby backs up the importance of this case and also talks about the real risks of assassination that John DeCamp faces for speaking out about it (other investigators into the Franklin, Nebraska child sex-slave scandal were assassinated).

Below is a Windows media file (39.6 MB) of Conspiracy of Silence:

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv

Also available below:

"Conspiracy of Silence (Excellent Video Quality - Great Color)," Yorkshire Television, www.franklincase.org, October 25, 2006 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2588535720058527688

FranklinCase.org Media Files:

http://www.franklincase.org/media.htm

Conspiracy of Silence doesn't attempt to go into the Satanic and human-sacrifice angle of the Franklin incident, although that is very much part of this case, as this case is directly connected to Bohemian Grove and other child sex-slave rings. For more on this aspect, see the below book by former State Senator John DeCamp:

The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by John W. DeCamp (AWT, 2nd edition, December 1, 1996), ISBN: 0963215809:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0963215809/

One of the best introductions to the background and subsequent cover-up of the above film, Conspiracy of Silence, is from the below excerpts from the book The Franklin Cover-Up by former State Senator John DeCamp, wherein he also talks about his relationship to former CIA Director William E. Colby (who himself was assassinated, as the evidence demonstrates). Do a search for "Yorkshire" to go directly to the section concerning this film:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021214062956/http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/coverups/decamp.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20050504094332/http://mysite.users2.50megs.com/coverups/decamp.html

One of the victims, Paul Bonacci, testified in court to being forced into depraved sexual acts with men and other boys, including snuff films made at Bohemian Grove, with U.S. Senior District Judge Warren K. Urbom presiding. Bonacci won the court case and was awarded one million dollars by Judge Urbom.

Below is the text of the ruling by Judge Warren K. Urbom mentioned above:

Paul A. Bonacci, Plaintiff vs Lawrence E. King, Defendant, 4:CV91-3037, Memorandum of Decision Filed February 22, 1999:

http://www.raven1.net/ra1.htm

Below you can read more on the above case. Scroll down to the section entitled "Snuff kiddie porn at Bohemian Grove," where you can read a transcript of an interview of former State Senator John DeCamp:

Bohemian Grove Dirt:

http://www.geocities.com/bohemian_grove_dirt/

Or see:

"Alex Jones Interviews John DeCamp, Author of 'The Franklin Cover-up,'" Alex Jones Show, July 21, 2004 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2004/210704johndecamp.htm

Below is the audio of the interview with DeCamp:

http://www.supportthetruth.com/fullAudio/031decamp4.mp3
http://www.vestigialconscience.com/decamp4.mp3

For much, much more on this subject, see the below post by me:

Re:National Geographic kicks creationist asses
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2004, 11:31:40 AM »

http://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=11993;st art=40

##########

"Embattled AG now accused in sex scandal 'cover-up': Attorney General Gonzales among officials who allegedly ignored abuse of minor boys," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, March 25, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54861

http://www.lonestarproject.net/files/DOJletter.pdf
http://www.lonestarproject.net/files/Burzynskiemail.pdf
http://www.lonestarproject.net/files/DOJTYC.pdf
http://www.lonestarproject.net/archive/2007-03-09%20-%20TYC_Abbott.pdf
http://www.lonestarproject.net/archive/2007-03-09%20-%20TYC_Perry-Kimbrough.pdf
http://www.lonestarproject.net/archive/2007-02-28%20-%20failed%20Leader%20-%20Perry.pdf

"Teen sex scandal ignored by AG, others for 2 years: Probe widened, involving hundreds of complaints of sexual abuse in system," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, March 27, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54882

"Texas governor knew about teen sex scandal: Said he learned of it in newspaper but spokesman admits awareness 2 years ago," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, March 28, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54904

"'They broke his jaw, busted his eye': Mother describes attacks on son in Texas Youth Commission custody," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, April 3, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54995

"Felons hired by Texas to run prison system; Spokesman: We're working out just how to get rid of 'bad actors,'" Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, April 3, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54997

"Nearly 300 freed because of teen-sex probe: Texas youth prison officials say another 1,000 cases under review," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, April 5, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55039

"Gonzales Implicated In Cover-Up Of New Pedophile Scandal: Letter from Sutton's office legitimized raping of boys in minor's facility," Paul Joseph Watson, Prison Planet, March 26, 2007 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2007/260307pedophilescandal.htm

March 26, 2007 interview of Dr. Jerome R. Corsi by Alex Jones involving the Texas Youth Commission child-sex scandal:

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/260307corsi.mp3

"British link to 'snuff' videos," Jason Burke, Amelia Gentleman and Philip Willan, Observer (U.K.), October 1, 2000 http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4070446,00.html

"Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away: Halliburton, Dyncorp lobbyists stall law banning human trafficking and sex slavery," Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones, January 1 2006 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/010106sexslavescandal.htm

"Israeli diplomat arrested by FBI in Atlanta," Nathan Guttman, Jerusalem Post, August 31, 2006 http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525981602&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"Fla. can't find 1,000 kids in state custody," CNN, June 4, 2002 http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/06/03/florida.child.welfare/

"1989 News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse," jaketom3, December 14, 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5OJPeHCmhA

"1989 #2 News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse," jaketom3, December 15, 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU-k-tfiPfs

"Father attacks 'cover-up over child sex ring,'" Toby Helm, Telegraph (U.K.), Issue 999, February 18, 1998 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1998/02/18/wabu18.html

"Belgium accused of cover-up in Dutroux inquiry," Toby Helm, Telegraph (U.K.), August 17, 2001 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/08/17/wbelg17.xml

"Belgium's X-Files--An Olenka Frenkiel Investigation," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent/1944428.stm

"Dutroux and the network," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent_europe/1962263.stm

"Regina Louf's testimony," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent_europe/1962244.stm

"The parents--Gino and Carine Russo," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent_europe/1962254.stm

"Belgium's X-Files," program transcript, BBC News, May 5, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/audio_video/programmes/correspondent/transcripts/1944428.txt

"Portugal rocked by child sex scandal," BBC, May 29, 2003 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2948766.stm

"Sex scandal divides conservative allies in Chile's Congress," Hector Tobar and Andres D'Alessandro, Los Angeles Times, January 10, 2004 http://www.boston.com/news/world/articles/2004/01/10/sex_scandal_divides_conservative_allies_in_chiles_ congress/

"Police, killer in child sex ring," Fidelma Cook, Daily Telegraph (Australia), June 6, 2005 http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/daily-telegraph-police-killer-in-child-sex-ring.htm

"Homosexual Child Prostitution Ring Involving George Bush Sr.: Archive of Published Articles of Yet Another of Massively Suppressed Story Involving the Family Who is Above All Laws--the Bushes" http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/article_archive.htm

Coroner
05-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Shortly: Arabs were once a nation from todays Saudi Arabia who became powerful and spread Islam from Saudi Arabia to Marocco and even Spain. Iraqis, Syrians, Palestinians, Lebanese, Egyptians etc..... they´re not Arabs but arabized. They are Semites just as the Israelis. It´s like the Irish, they speak English and most of them today cannot speak Gaelic but having English as their mother tongue doesn´t make them English.
The Kurds are an ethnic group belonging to the Iranian group of Indo-European nations. The Turks belong to the so-called Altay group...... they are something completely different and are familiar with the Mongol groups.

MacShreach
05-02-2007, 04:30 PM
total crap

James, I want you to know that you are a vicious, intolerant bigot. Your underlying motive is vile, corrosive and evil. You seek to condemn and demonise whole peoples and cultures on the basis of your pathetic bigotry. I have travelled very widely, James, and have been in some places that would cause you to piss yourself in abject terror, and believe me, every time I met an intolerant religious bigot like you I have found close behind him the men with guns and knives and hammers and clubs and stones, who are only too willing to kill and maim and burn others out of their homes at the behest of the likes of you.

I have also met profoundly religious people whose lives were lit by a light that I can only wonder at, far less comprehend; yet you and your kind sully and debase these people. Your motive is not religion or love of God, it is hate.

You and those like you crawl all over the world like blowflies and it matters not one whit which particular lies they are motivated by, the evil remains the same. Rwanda, Bosnia, Darfour and elsewhere, not to mention within the US and Europe, the stinking corruption of religious and racist bigotry has stained the planet at the direction of people just like you.

Go on, quote anything you like; your opinion, and the opinions of those like you, is and always will be completely, absolutely invalid. That is because there is no room for ideas like yours amongst rational and reasonable people, James, just as there was no room for Hitler's, Idi Amin's, Milosevic's or Hussein's. Realise this.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to see a perfect example of the mentality that can cause an innocent child to be brutally murdered by her own people for daring to disagree, you need look no further than James here. Bigotry has no better advocate. You may think he is just a harmless insane lunatic, but give someone like him power and influence over those with weaker minds and soon enough you will see just what he really is.

Now James, I have said my piece; I will pander to your appalling and obnoxious intolerance no further. Make as long a response as you like; this is not a debate and I will not waste any more time on you, nor give your evil ideas any more credence.

Jamie Michelle
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
total crap

James, I want you to know that you are a vicious, intolerant bigot. Your underlying motive is vile, corrosive and evil. You seek to condemn and demonise whole peoples and cultures on the basis of your pathetic bigotry. I have travelled very widely, James, and have been in some places that would cause you to piss yourself in abject terror, and believe me, every time I met an intolerant religious bigot like you I have found close behind him the men with guns and knives and hammers and clubs and stones, who are only too willing to kill and maim and burn others out of their homes at the behest of the likes of you.

I have also met profoundly religious people whose lives were lit by a light that I can only wonder at, far less comprehend; yet you and your kind sully and debase these people. Your motive is not religion or love of God, it is hate.

You and those like you crawl all over the world like blowflies and it matters not one whit which particular lies they are motivated by, the evil remains the same. Rwanda, Bosnia, Darfour and elsewhere, not to mention within the US and Europe, the stinking corruption of religious and racist bigotry has stained the planet at the direction of people just like you.

Go on, quote anything you like; your opinion, and the opinions of those like you, is and always will be completely, absolutely invalid. That is because there is no room for ideas like yours amongst rational and reasonable people, James, just as there was no room for Hitler's, Idi Amin's, Milosevic's or Hussein's. Realise this.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to see a perfect example of the mentality that can cause an innocent child to be brutally murdered by her own people for daring to disagree, you need look no further than James here. Bigotry has no better advocate. You may think he is just a harmless insane lunatic, but give someone like him power and influence over those with weaker minds and soon enough you will see just what he really is.

Now James, I have said my piece; I will pander to your appalling and obnoxious intolerance no further. Make as long a response as you like; this is not a debate and I will not waste any more time on you, nor give your evil ideas any more credence.

The Yezidis quite literally worship Lucifer, i.e., the devil, i.e., Satan. That's according to the Yezidis themselves. Lucifer, according to Yezidi belief, was not cast out of heaven by God but was forgiven for his sins and restored to his place at the head of seven angels, each represented by a huge iron peacock.

I notice you say in the above how I'm supposedly "intolerant," but you don't actually bother to specify what it is that I have done that is intolerant.

Below is what I said about the Yezidis (who, many of which, lest we forget, brutally murdered an innocent child):

The Yezidis aren't Muslims, they're Luciferians. They quite literally worship Lucifer, a.k.a. Satan. They likewise recognize Lucifer as the god and ruler of the Earth. Their religion has existed since at least the 12th century. For more on that, see:

"Sympathy for the devil in a land where Lucifer reigns," Lynne O'Donnell, Irish Times, April 21, 2003 http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/irish-times-sympathy-for-the-devil-in-a-land-where-lucifer-reigns.html

It's interesting to note that the Satanists also recognize Satan as being the god of this world--to quote Madame Blavatsky (i.e., the Mother of the New Age movement), 32° of the Ancient and Accepted Primitive Rite Grand Orient of France and founder of the Theosophical Society, on this, "It is 'Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god,' and this without any allusive metaphor to its wickedness and depravity." That quote is opposite a page entitled "HOLY SATAN" in her book The Secret Doctrine (1888), Vol. II, pg. 234. For many more such quotes from highly regarded, high-level Masonic authors, see further below.

Directly below is the New Testament doctrine on this matter, which also recognizes Satan as the god and ruler of this world:

1 Corinthians 2:6-8: However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. [NKJV, as below.]

1 Corinthians 15:23,24: But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

2 Corinthians 4:3,4: But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Ephesians 6:12: For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Luke 4:5-8: Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."

And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" [See also Matt. 4:8-10.]

Revelation 13:2: Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave him his power, his throne, and great authority [i.e., over all the governments of the earth].

John 12:31: [Jesus:] "Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out."

John 14:30: [Jesus:] "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me."

John 16:8-11: [Jesus:] "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged."

Revelation 19:19-21: And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest [i.e., all the kings of the earth and their armies] were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

To properly understand the context of all of what is presented within this post, see my below article, first published at Anti-State.com (published under my legal name):

"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, June 1, 2006 (originally published on December 19, 2001) http://praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf

##########

Freemason writer Eliphas Levi's head of Baphomet, i.e., the Devil, or Satan. Here's an interesting quote from Eliphas Levi:

"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism."--Eliphas Levi, Freemason of the Grand Orient of France, The Mysteries of Magic, pg. 428

Albert Pike's magnum opus, Morals and Dogma, is still pased out to members of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in the U.S., and he has been termed by a number of well known Masonic authors as the Plato of Freemasonry, and even the Masonic Pope. Here are some interesting quotes of Albert Pike from his book Morals and Dogma:

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), "19°—Grand Pontiff," pg. 321: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

What's particularly interesting about Albert Pike's above quote, beyond his praising Lucifer, is that in said quote Pike is asserting that Freemasonry at the highest levels is Luciferianism, since Pike identifies Lucifer as the bearer of the "Light" which is the goal of Freemasonry. As Albert Pike says of this "Light" below:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal the truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), pg. 104: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry ... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871): http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), pg. 213: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

"If your wife, child, or friend should ask you anything about your invitation--as for instance, if your clothes were taken off, if you were blind folded, if you had a rope tied around you neck, etc., you must conceal ... hence of course you must deliberately lie about it. It is part of your obligation ..."--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871), pg. 74: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

""
There is in nature one most potent force, by means whereof single man, who could possess himself of it, and should know how to direct it, could revolutionize and change the face of the world.

This force was known to the ancients. It is a universal age whose supreme law is equilibrium; and whereby, if science can but learn how to control it, it will be possible to change the order of the Seasons, to produce in night the phenomena of day, to send a thought in an instant round the world, to heal or slay at a distance, to give our words universal success, a make them reverberate everywhere.

This agent, partially revealed by the blind guesses of the disciples of Mesmer, is precisely what the Adepts of the middle ages called the elementary matter of the great work. The Gnostics held that it composed the igneous body of the Holy Spirit; it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple, under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphrodic goat of Mendes.
""
--Albert Pike, 33° Freemason and Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° (Southern Jurisidiction, U.S.A.), Morals and Dogma (1871): http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/apikefr.html , http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

Below are quotes from other high-level, highly influential, and highly regarded Masonic authors:

""
There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny ...

The outcome of this "secret destiny" is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers.

This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined, for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes--perfected human beings.
""

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity. ... an outer organization concealing an inner Brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum."--Manley Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, pg. 433

"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy."--Manly Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry, pg. 48

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed ....... {Invocant signs pact with his own blood}"--Manly Palmer Hall, 33° Freemason, The Secret Teachings of All Ages (1928), pg. CIV: http://web.archive.org/web/19981203083524/http://www.brotherblue.org/libers/manly.htm , http://www.hollyfeld.org/heaven/Text/Magick/Misc/manly.txt

"Manly Hall's great work is a classic in the world's literature. It will guide historians, philosophers, and lay seekers of esoteric wisdom for centuries."--Edgar Mitchell, Sc.D., Apollo 14 Astronaut, on Manly Palmer Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages, published by The Philosophical Research Society (P.R.S.): http://www.prs.org/secret.htm

""
Illustrious Manly Palmer Hall, often called "Masonry's Greatest Philosopher" ...

Like Grand Commander Albert Pike before him, [Illustrious] Hall did not teach a new doctrine but was an ambassador of an ageless tradition of wisdom that enriches us to this day. ... The world is a far better place because of Manly Palmer Hall, and we are better persons for having known him and his work.
""

"Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it, then he is free and we are free. That is the Luciferic initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation into the New Age."--David Spangler, Director of United Nations Planetary Initiative, Reflections on the Christ (1978), pg. 45

The influence that these high-level occultist writers have had on recent history cannot be underestimated. For example, Hitler's obsession with the concept of the Aryan Race is very much an occultic doctrine which can be traced back to, in part, Madame Blavatsky's writings.

""
The true esoteric view about "Satan," the opinion held on this subject by the whole philosophic antiquity, is admirably brought out in an appendix, entitled "The Secret of Satan," to the second edition of Dr. A. Kingsford's "Perfect Way." No better and clearer indication of the truth could be offered to the intelligent reader, and it is therefore quoted here at some length: --

It is "Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god," and this without any allusive metaphor to its wickedness and depravity. For he is one with the Logos, "the first son, eldest of the gods," in the order of microcosmic (divine) evolution; Saturn (Satan), astronomically, "is the seventh and last in the order of macrocosmic emanation, being the circumference of the kingdom of which Phoebus (the light of wisdom, also the Sun) is the centre." The Gnostics were right, then, in calling the Jewish god "an angel of matter," or he who breathed (conscious) life into Adam, and he whose planet was Saturn.

34. "And God hath put a girdle about his loins (the rings of Saturn), and the name of the girdle is Death."

In anthropogony this "girdle" is the human body with its two lower principles, which three die, while the innermost man is immortal.
""
--Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, the "mother of the New Age movement," and 32° Freemason of the Ancient and Accepted Primitive Rite Grand Orient of France, The Secret Doctrine (1888), Vol. II, pp. 233-235 (starting on a page entitled "HOLY SATAN"): http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm

"Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the 'Holy Ghost' and 'Satan,' at one and the same time, visible Space being truly filled with the differentiated Breath invisibly; and the Astral Light, the manifested effects of the two who are one, guided and attracted by ourselves, is the Karma of humanity, both a personal and impersonal entity: personal, because it is the mystic name given by St. Martin to the Host of divine Creators, guides and rulers of this planet; impersonal, as the Cause and effect of universal Life and Death."--Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, the "mother of the New Age movement," and 32° Freemason of the Ancient and Accepted Primitive Rite Grand Orient of France, The Secret Doctrine (1888), Vol. II, pg. 513: http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm

"First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me."--Arthur Edward Waite, 33° Freemason, The Book of Black Magic, pg. 244

"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim."--Aleister Crowley, "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Magick in Theory and Practice (Castle Books, 1929), pg. 95

"Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavoured to replace it with incense ... But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is best."--Aleister Crowley, "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Magick in Theory and Practice (Castle Books, 1929)

""
""
--Aleister Crowley, "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Satanic Extracts (Black Lodge Publishing, 1991), pg. 3

""
""
--Aleister Crowley "The Beast 666," 33° Freemason, Satanic Extracts (Black Lodge Publishing, 1991), pg. 4

####################

And below is my second post in this thread:

Oh, you don't? Well, if you haven't that's because they own the major media. The ultra-rich ruling elite have a great fondness for brutal snuff rapes, particularly of children. See below to learn how your government leaders use children for sex-slaves and snuff-films.

To begin with, see the below very important article series which contains extensive documentation on the child sex-slave and snuff-film rings run by the globalist elite:

"The Pedophocracy," Parts I through VI, by David McGowan, Center for an Informed America ( http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com ), August 2001:

Concerning the hidden video caught by journalist Alex Jones of a dark occultic ritual performed every year at Bohemian Grove, see:

See also the full video Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove by journalist and documentary film-maker Alex Jones, which you can view in full for free below:

Additionally, you can view clip excerpts Part 1 and Part 2 of Jon Ronson's documentary Secret Rulers of the World, which also documents Alex Jones' infiltration of Bohemian Grove, at the below link:

"1981 News report about Bohemian grove," jaketom3, December 15, 2006 http://youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM

Below can be found audio and a transcript of ABC News' Monday, April 23, 2001 World News Tonight with anchor Peter Jennings program concerning nightvision video secretly captured on Saturday, April 14, 2001 by New York Observer reporter Ron Rosenbaum of an occultic ritual conducted by the Brotherhood of Death at Yale:

"April 23, 2001 ABC News Report on Hidden Video Captured of Skull & Bones Ritual," PsyOp911, October 4, 2005:

"2001 NEWS Report about Skull and bones ritual," jaketom3, December 15, 2006 http://youtube.com/watch?v=LGqAGuw23CM

"BBC Expose of Skull and Bones," Kevin, September 13, 2004 http://cryptogon.com/2004_09_12_blogarchive.html#109512426834040941

BBC Radio 4, Club Class with Simon Cox, week of September 13, 2004 http://cryptogon.com/skull_bones_bbc.mp3

See the below for documentation on the theft of Geronimo's bones by Bonesman Prescott Bush (George Bush, Sr.'s father) and other members of the Order of Skull & Bones:

"Whose skull and bones?," Kathrin Day Lassila '81 and Mark Alden Branch '86, Yale Alumni Magazine, May/June 2006 http://www.yalealumnimagazine.com/issues/2006_05/images/Yale_Alumn_Magazine.pdf

"Yale Historian Finds Geronimo Clue: Yale Historian Finds 1918 Letter Purporting That Geronimo's Bones Were Stolen and Taken to Conn," Stephen Singer, Associated Press (AP), May 9, 2006 http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=1940173
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/09/AR2006050900435.html

"VIDEO--CNN: Geronimo's Heir Wants Bush to Return 'Skull and Bones,'" David Edwards, Brad Blog, May 26, 2006 http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2878
http://www.ameratsu.com/media/vid/cnn/cnn_lf_geronimo_skull_bones_060524a_320x240.wmv

Also revealing, on the Nixon tapes from May 13, 1971, Nixon says of Bohemian Grove:

""
"But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."
""

(From "All The Philosopher King's Men--President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman," James Warren, Harper's Magazine, February 2000 http://www.prisonplanet.com/032604nixontape.html .)

Yet the Bush patriarchs just can't get enough of Bohemian Grove. Concerning Bush, Sr.'s connection with a "faggy goddamned thing" (to quote Nixon again) not just at Bohemian Grove, but in the White House, see the below Washington Times article:

"Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush: 'Call boys' took midnight tour of White House," Paul M. Rodriguez and George Archibald, Washington Times, June 29, 1989:

The below documentary, Conspiracy of Silence, was produced by Yorkshire Television (U.K.) under contract by the Discovery Channel. The documentary was scheduled to air nation-wide in the U.S. on the Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994. It was listed in the April 30th-May 6th edition of TV Guide and in newspapers for that day.

This documentary exposed a network of business leaders, Washington politicians and other high officials involved in a child sex-slave ring that flew children to Washington, D.C. and elsewhere in the U.S. for sex orgies. This documentary film turned out to be very presciently named, because close to the time before airing, various congressmen threatened the cable TV industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased for some half-million dollars by unnamed persons who ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of the rough-edited version of the film was furnished anonymously to attorney and former Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp, among others.

Former CIA Director William E. Colby is also interviewed on the documentary Conspiracy of Silence, wherein William E. Colby backs up the importance of this case and also talks about the real risks of assassination that John DeCamp faces for speaking out about it (other investigators into the Franklin, Nebraska child sex-slave scandal were assassinated).

Also available below:

"Conspiracy of Silence (Excellent Video Quality - Great Color)," Yorkshire Television, www.franklincase.org, October 25, 2006 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2588535720058527688

Conspiracy of Silence doesn't attempt to go into the Satanic and human-sacrifice angle of the Franklin incident, although that is very much part of this case, as this case is directly connected to Bohemian Grove and other child sex-slave rings. For more on this aspect, see the below book by former State Senator John DeCamp:

The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by John W. DeCamp (AWT, 2nd edition, December 1, 1996), ISBN: 0963215809:

One of the best introductions to the background and subsequent cover-up of the above film, Conspiracy of Silence, is from the below excerpts from the book The Franklin Cover-Up by former State Senator John DeCamp, wherein he also talks about his relationship to former CIA Director William E. Colby (who himself was assassinated, as the evidence demonstrates). Do a search for "Yorkshire" to go directly to the section concerning this film:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021214062956/http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/coverups/decamp.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20050504094332/http://mysite.users2.50megs.com/coverups/decamp.html

One of the victims, Paul Bonacci, testified in court to being forced into depraved sexual acts with men and other boys, including snuff films made at Bohemian Grove, with U.S. Senior District Judge Warren K. Urbom presiding. Bonacci won the court case and was awarded one million dollars by Judge Urbom.

Paul A. Bonacci, Plaintiff vs Lawrence E. King, Defendant, 4:CV91-3037, Memorandum of Decision Filed February 22, 1999:

Below you can read more on the above case. Scroll down to the section entitled "Snuff kiddie porn at Bohemian Grove," where you can read a transcript of an interview of former State Senator John DeCamp:

Bohemian Grove Dirt:

Or see:

"Alex Jones Interviews John DeCamp, Author of 'The Franklin Cover-up,'" Alex Jones Show, July 21, 2004 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2004/210704johndecamp.htm

http://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=11993;st art=40

##########

"Embattled AG now accused in sex scandal 'cover-up': Attorney General Gonzales among officials who allegedly ignored abuse of minor boys," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, March 25, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54861

http://www.lonestarproject.net/archive/2007-02-28%20-%20failed%20Leader%20-%20Perry.pdf

"Teen sex scandal ignored by AG, others for 2 years: Probe widened, involving hundreds of complaints of sexual abuse in system," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, March 27, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54882

"Texas governor knew about teen sex scandal: Said he learned of it in newspaper but spokesman admits awareness 2 years ago," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, March 28, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54904

"'They broke his jaw, busted his eye': Mother describes attacks on son in Texas Youth Commission custody," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, April 3, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54995

"Felons hired by Texas to run prison system; Spokesman: We're working out just how to get rid of 'bad actors,'" Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, April 3, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54997

"Nearly 300 freed because of teen-sex probe: Texas youth prison officials say another 1,000 cases under review," Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, April 5, 2007 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55039

"Gonzales Implicated In Cover-Up Of New Pedophile Scandal: Letter from Sutton's office legitimized raping of boys in minor's facility," Paul Joseph Watson, Prison Planet, March 26, 2007 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2007/260307pedophilescandal.htm

March 26, 2007 interview of Dr. Jerome R. Corsi by Alex Jones involving the Texas Youth Commission child-sex scandal:

"British link to 'snuff' videos," Jason Burke, Amelia Gentleman and Philip Willan, Observer (U.K.), October 1, 2000 http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4070446,00.html

"Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away: Halliburton, Dyncorp lobbyists stall law banning human trafficking and sex slavery," Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones, January 1 2006 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/010106sexslavescandal.htm

"Israeli diplomat arrested by FBI in Atlanta," Nathan Guttman, Jerusalem Post, August 31, 2006 http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525981602&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"Fla. can't find 1,000 kids in state custody," CNN, June 4, 2002 http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/06/03/florida.child.welfare/

"1989 News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse," jaketom3, December 14, 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5OJPeHCmhA

"1989 #2 News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse," jaketom3, December 15, 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU-k-tfiPfs

"Father attacks 'cover-up over child sex ring,'" Toby Helm, Telegraph (U.K.), Issue 999, February 18, 1998 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1998/02/18/wabu18.html

"Belgium accused of cover-up in Dutroux inquiry," Toby Helm, Telegraph (U.K.), August 17, 2001 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/08/17/wbelg17.xml

"Belgium's X-Files--An Olenka Frenkiel Investigation," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent/1944428.stm

"Dutroux and the network," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent_europe/1962263.stm

"Regina Louf's testimony," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent_europe/1962244.stm

"The parents--Gino and Carine Russo," BBC News, May 2, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent_europe/1962254.stm

"Belgium's X-Files," program transcript, BBC News, May 5, 2002 http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/audio_video/programmes/correspondent/transcripts/1944428.txt

"Portugal rocked by child sex scandal," BBC, May 29, 2003 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2948766.stm

"Sex scandal divides conservative allies in Chile's Congress," Hector Tobar and Andres D'Alessandro, Los Angeles Times, January 10, 2004 http://www.boston.com/news/world/articles/2004/01/10/sex_scandal_divides_conservative_allies_in_chiles_ congress/

"Police, killer in child sex ring," Fidelma Cook, Daily Telegraph (Australia), June 6, 2005 http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/daily-telegraph-police-killer-in-child-sex-ring.htm

"Homosexual Child Prostitution Ring Involving George Bush Sr.: Archive of Published Articles of Yet Another of Massively Suppressed Story Involving the Family Who is Above All Laws--the Bushes" http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/article_archive.htm

####################

So, MacShreach, what I would like to know is what I have done in this thread that makes me supposedly "intolerant." Am I intolerant because I don't approve of the brutalization and murder of children? Well, literally speaking that does make me intolerant, because I don't tolerate the brutalization and murder of children, being that I'm a libertarian. Since you're against me for my position on this matter, that necessarily makes you a supporter of the brutalization and murder of children. That's hardly tolerant of children on your part.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-02-2007, 05:55 PM
anywhere else that would be someone's final paper for an entry level college course

Quinn
05-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe a little bit from column A:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/BM1162~Crazy-Doesn-t-Cover-It-Posters.jpg

And maybe a little bit from column B:

http://www.anthony-thomas.com/store/images/FancyMixedNuts.jpg

houstonshemalefan
05-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Jamie, you lost this any any future arguments once you referenced a quack like Alex Jones.

I'm talking about Muslim Millionaires in the Middle East that will not kill themselves for their own cause. All you see are the poorest of the poor trying to become martyr's for some assholes, who is using Islam to brainwash his "army", political agenda.

InHouston
05-02-2007, 07:18 PM
The problem is religious fundamentalism fueled by ignorance.

Imagine if we didn't have the seperation of church and state in this nation, and Shirley Phelps Roper was a senator, or federal judge, or perhaps even president? I like the way Allen Colmes rip into her during this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAC9t4nNxjU

Fundamentalist religious views bring out the fundamental and primal savagery that exists deep down in the ancient genes of every human being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc&mode=related&search=

Jamie Michelle
05-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Jamie, you lost this any any future arguments once you referenced a quack like Alex Jones.

I'm talking about Muslim Millionaires in the Middle East that will not kill themselves for their own cause. All you see are the poorest of the poor trying to become martyr's for some assholes, who is using Islam to brainwash his "army", political agenda.

Even the New York Times acknowledges that Alex Jones did infiltrate Bohemian Grove and that the hidden video he obtained there is genuine. Alex Jones isn't the one dressing up in robes and worshipping a 40-foot owl idol (i.e., Lilith) while conducting mock-up human sacrifices. No, that's your government leaders who do that, i.e., President Bush and his father (and in turn, his father before him, etc.). ABC News also did a report of a dark occult ritual the Order of Skull & Bones conducted involving a mock-up human sacrifice, of which was caught on hidden video.

Obviously the U.S. government leaders are utterly fucked-up, whacked-out, bizarro crazy. Interesting then how Alex Jones is a quack because he investigates and reports on such facts.

And of course the Muslim ruling elite don't take the ideas which they use to manipulate the masses seriously. They're no more Muslim than the Bushes are Christian. Yet, e.g., the U.S.-ally Saudi elite are just as depraved as the Western elite (of which, the Western elite control Saudi Arabia). There have been a number of mainstream major media news reports about how the Saudi princes kidnap women and children from the West (including the U.S.) and use them for sex-slaves.

Perverted Monk
05-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Interesting stuff regardless.

I guess thats why I liked the "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" series so much

The villian was an anonymous super hacker called the Laughing Man that aired all the foul shady shit done by elite political figures.

suckseed
05-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Regarding the Yazidis = Satanists thing, I checked out wikipedia, which says

"In the Yazidi worldview, God created the world, which is now in the care of a Heptad of seven Holy Beings, often known as Angels or heft sirr (the Seven Mysteries). Pre-eminent among these is Melek Taus (Tawûsê Melek in Kurdish), the Peacock Angel, who is equated with Satan or Devil by some Muslims and Christians. According to the Encyclopedia of the Orient, "The reason for the Yazidis reputation of being devil worshipers, is connected to the other name of Melek Taus, Shaytan, the same name as the Koran's for Satan."[2] However, according to the Kurdish linguist Jamal Nebez, the word Taus is most probably derived from the Greek and is related to the words Zeus and Theos, alluding to the meaning of God. Accordingly, Malak Ta'us is God's Angel, and this is how Yezidis themselves see Melek Taus or Taus-e-Malak."

To sum up...interpretations vary.

MacShreach
05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
more bigoted bullshit I will not dignify by reading

I refer you to the last par of my previous post, James, but before you go remember that you said

The Yezidis ...quite literally worship.. Satan.

Here we have from oyour own crooked mouth the rallying cry of fanatical Christian bigots that has been used for centuries to justify oppression, torture and murder of all the people you people don't like. Well I know whose side I'm on.

So without any more ado, that is

suckseed
05-02-2007, 08:56 PM
For a list of all the people who agree with Jamie, see this. (http://www.thatsnotsexy.com/)

TJT
05-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Sheitan predates Satan by centuries. Jewish scholars seemed to have picked up the idea of Satan/Sheitan in their exile in Babylonia and adapted him into their religious ideology as Satan. (As Sheitan was often represented as serpent,they interpreted him to be the serpent of the Garden of Eden.)

Madam Blavatsky was a nutjob of the first order. You might as well be citing Lyndon LaRouche on the roots of the British Royal family? Both make about as much sense on either topic.

Here's an interesting aside.Part of my family is Lebanese/Syrian Christian. I attended a Syrian Orthodox Church growing up. I've seen fights break out at church functions because some of them say they're Arabs and others say they're not.

I'm not going to try to get into the Druze and Alawites,two other religious minorities of significance in the Arab world,except to say that the ruling elite in the Syrian govt are Alawite and most of the actual recognized Arab citizens of the state of Israel are Druze.

Jamie Michelle
05-02-2007, 09:42 PM
more bigoted bullshit I will not dignify by reading

I refer you to the last par of my previous post, James, but before you go remember that you said

The Yezidis ...quite literally worship.. Satan.

Here we have from oyour own crooked mouth the rallying cry of fanatical Christian bigots that has been used for centuries to justify oppression, torture and murder of all the people you people don't like. Well I know whose side I'm on.

So without any more ado, that is

Obviously you're having a hard time understanding what I'm saying. The Yezidis quite literally worship Lucifer, i.e., the devil, i.e., Satan. That's according to the Yezidis themselves. Lucifer, according to Yezidi belief, was not cast out of heaven by God but was forgiven for his sins and restored to his place at the head of seven angels, each represented by a huge iron peacock.

How am I being intolerant merely because I mention a literal fact? Obviously you simply refuse to accept the fact that there are literal Lucifer worshippers in the world, sects of which have existed for centuries. No doubt this is due to your indoctrination that such is impossible; that no such thing can exist. Hence, when I speak literally you think I'm trying to be mean by demonizing a religion, when actually I'm just being literal. I'm sorry you're ignorant, but I've known about the Yezidis for many years. Yes, they literally do worship Lucifer. I'm sorry if you have a hard time wrapping your mind around that fact, but that is what they literally do.

As well, Christians have never murdered or tortured anybody. That's a logical contradiction, as Jesus Christ said that His followers are those who follow the Golden Rule (see Matthew 5:17,18; 7:12; Luke 6:31; Matthew 19:19; 22:36-40; Mark 12:28-34; Luke 10:25-28; John 15:12,17; 13:15,34,35; 1 John 3:11,12,23; 4:11,20,21), i.e., one can only be a Christian by following the commands of Jesus, according to Jesus Himself. Rather, what you're thinking of and have in mind is the pagan Roman government gone underground which perverted what is popularly called "Christianity." For more on that, see the below article:

"A Military Chaplain Repents," an interview of Rev. George B. Zabelka, the Catholic chaplain who blessed the pilots who dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, by Rev. Emmanuel Charles McCarthy, April 13, 2007 http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/mccarthy5.html
http://centerforchristiannonviolence.org/index.php

Below is what I said about the Yezidis (who, many of which, lest we forget, brutally murdered an innocent child):

##########

""

""

""

""

""

""

""

""

""
""

""
""

####################

And below is my second post in this thread:

""
""

Also available below:

Bohemian Grove Dirt:

Or see:

##########

Jamie Michelle
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
A number of people have a near-impossible time wrapping their minds around the fact that there are literal Lucifer worshippers in the world whose sects have existed for centuries. So when I speak frankly and literally some people think I'm being figurative and metaphorical in order to be mean. But no, I'm not being mean, I'm merely mentioning a plain fact.

Below is what About, Inc. (part of The New York Times Company) says about the Yezidis and Lucifer in their religion:

""
Basic teachings and Beliefs of Yezidism: Yezidi beliefs are a complicated mixture of Islamic and Zoroastrian beliefs, with Gnostic, Jewish, and Shamanistic elements. Worship centers around Angels (Malek is from the Arabic word for 'angel'), the most important of which is named Melek Taus, or the "Peacock Angel," also known as Lucifer. Lucifer plays a different role in Yezidism, where he is considered the chief Archangel, and the creator of the material world. In Yezidi belief, Lucifer is not a fallen angel, or the enemy of God. In Yezidi cosmology, the universal Spirit (the Supreme deity) created a pearl, which became broken after a period of forty thousand years. Melek, or Lucifer, used the remains of the pearl to create the material world. After this creation, the Spirit created the remaining Angels. Yezidi theology claims that Lucifer was forgiven for his transgressions, and those who revere him are the spiritual elect of humanity. They are forbidden from referring to him as Satan.

The Yezidi believe that time is divided into six Epochs, and each Epoch has an Avatar, or Archangel. During the first Epoch, the material world and humankind were created. The Yezidi story of the creation of man follows the Judeo-Christian Adam and Eve, except that Satan is portrayed as a wise teacher rather than a temptor.
""

See:

"Yezidism: Alternative Religions profiles," About, Inc. (part of The New York Times Company) http://altreligion.about.com/library/faqs/bl_yezidism.htm

Below is a Google search on this matter, so that you can see that the above New York Times entry isn't merely a fluke:

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Lucifer+Yazidi+OR+Yezidi+OR+Yazidis+OR +Yezidis&num=100&as_qdr=all

Perverted Monk
05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
For a list of all the people who agree with Jamie, see this. (http://www.thatsnotsexy.com/)

Hawt!!!

Does she do anal?

suckseed
05-02-2007, 11:59 PM

Hawt!!!

Does she do anal?

Everyday, Monk. Everyday. Sunup to sundown.

Jamie Michelle
05-03-2007, 12:35 AM

Hawt!!!

Does she do anal?

Everyday, Monk. Everyday. Sunup to sundown.

Well, suckseed, for a woman of circa 100 years, your mom doesn't look half bad. I guess that's due to those youthful genes that run in your family.

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, suckseed, for a woman of circa 100 years, your mom doesn't look half bad.

And Q.E.D.

James is not only a poor scholar, a peddler of specious and debunked "reference" material, does not have an original thought in his head, is a venomous bigot but hey, look, he's spiteful too. Now there's a surprise. Why don't you go and pull the legs off some spiders James, it's more your style. There's a good boy.

Jamie Michelle
05-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Well, suckseed, for a woman of circa 100 years, your mom doesn't look half bad.

And Q.E.D.

James is not only a poor scholar, a peddler of specious and debunked "reference" material, does not have an original thought in his head, is a venomous bigot but hey, look, he's spiteful too. Now there's a surprise. Why don't you go and pull the legs off some spiders James, it's more your style. There's a good boy.

Ah, says the one who intentionally says "James" instead of "Jamie" in a hateful attempt to hurt me. Oh, how pure in heart you are, ye sacred one.

In case you hadn't noticed, suckseed stated "For a list of all the people who agree with Jamie, see this [ http://www.thatsnotsexy.com ]." Of which linked to an elderly lady showing off her wares. Obviously suckseed wasn't being literal and intended that as a joke. Yet where was the weaping-heart MacShreach to denounce suckseed's hateful and intolerant attack upon me, and indeed attack upon naked elderly people? Why, you were oh so conveniently AWOL. Yet when I responded to suckseed in a rather tame fashion you all of a sudden were Johnny-on-the-spot, ready to respond to my diabolically evil reply.

Oh, your Lordship MacShreach, where would we ever be without you?

ezed
05-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Where does she get all those wonderful posts and references?

whatsupwithat
05-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Matthew wasn't killed by the whole town in broad daylight.

No, he was killed by a whole society.

My point is we are the pot, they are the kettle.

Give me a fucking break!

Matthew Shepard was killed by Russell Henderson and Aaron McKinney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

We are ALL supposed to feel guilty for what two individuals did? I don't accept that guilt, no, not at all. We are all individuals, responsible for our own actions. The two attackers will be in prison for the rest of their lives.

When people are killed for their sexuality where does that idea that their sexuality is wrong come from? Society. Religion. Etc.

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot. Same shiat, different country.

dan_drade
05-03-2007, 06:34 AM
Well that's what happens in that part of the world. So, it makes you wonder what the hell we are doing there. We are supposed to be liberating the people there, but it seems very obvious that liberation is not what they are interested in. Until they climb up a few more rungs on the evolutionary ladder, it is useless for anyone to do anything but stand back and watch.

Perhaps what we should be doing there (if we want to help) is keeping outsiders out (including ourselves) and just stand back and see what they will do for themselves. I am quite sure there would just be another dictatorship there and all those apposed to the ruler there would have to be disposed of (killed) and they would continue to live unhappily ever after. But what the heck. It sure beats having our guys there getting shot at and bombed everyday.

My opionion may not be a popular one, but it is an opinion. And at least in this counrty I get to have that . :) :)

Well, I still go back to this post that I made yesterday. There is no need to over analyze anything that goes on in that region of the world. They will just have to fight it out amongst themselves and eventually come to the realization that not everyone thinks like them. Once they learn that maybe they can live in peace. It might take them a few hundred more years to figure it out, but they will.

It was not long ago that we as a nation were almost as uncivilized as that. At one point in time, we would burn so called witches at the stake, and at the time it was considered a good thing to get rid of such an evil person. And let’s not forget about slavery. Oh, and lets not forget the Asians too. In fact, the city that I live in was a gold rush down back in the day. Of course it was mostly White folks here, but there were a lot of Chinese too. They had to live in tunnels under the city and were not allowed to come out unless they had work to do for the White man.

I know there are probably some Liberal thinkers here that will wring their hands and say that it is still like that here. But that’s only because they don’t know their history very well. Back in the day, it was a living hell for some people in this country.

I know the truth hurts sometimes and can also sound very racists and hateful. But that’s just the way it is. Some people have even called me a racist for making statements like the ones I have stated here. But the way I see it is there is nothing wrong with learning the truth and dealing with it.

And one more thing that I think I said in my previous post. Someday even a Transsexual Woman and her man can live in a city like mine and be accepted for who they are, not what they are. As of today, the only way that can happen is if the woman is totally passable and nobody knows her little secret.

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Once they learn that maybe they can live in peace. It might take them a few hundred more years to figure it out, but they will.

That's true as far as it goes, but what about the fact that other countries simply will not leave them alone to figure it out? Most of the mess in that area has been if not caused at least made many times worse by the interference of imperial nations like the Turks, the British, the French, the Russians and the Americans. We (and I am not blaming the US alone here, this is part of a long story) always put our strategic interests before those of the people who live there. Saddam himself was assisted by the US and even armed by the US, just to cite one example.

It was not long ago that we as a nation were almost as uncivilized as that. At one point in time, we would burn so called witches at the stake, and at the time it was considered a good thing to get rid of such an evil person. And let’s not forget about slavery. Oh, and lets not forget the Asians too. In fact, the city that I live in was a gold rush down back in the day. Of course it was mostly White folks here, but there were a lot of Chinese too. They had to live in tunnels under the city and were not allowed to come out unless they had work to do for the White man.

Curious that you don't mention the Native Americans or for that matter the Spanish. But I agree, we have to live in the real world and accept the realpolitik; what's done is done.

I know the truth hurts sometimes and can also sound very racists and hateful. But that’s just the way it is. Some people have even called me a racist for making statements like the ones I have stated here. But the way I see it is there is nothing wrong with learning the truth and dealing with it.

I certainly don't think you're being racist, at least here and I have no idea what you've said elsewhere so that fly can stick to the wall.

I do however think that people in the US and Europe still view the region we are talking about from an imperialist standpoint. For example, I have often heard people saying, in effect, that practically any sacrifice is worthwhile in the cause of democracy--but they never asked the people who died if it was important to them! (I know you didn't say this, I'm just progressing.)

If the question is "Is it better to be live under a dictator or die beside all my children to have a vote once every five years," how many people are going to volunteer to line up against the wall? Yet that is exactly the apology that the US and Britain have used in Iraq. Until we can find a way to resolve our legitimate strategic interests, which we unquestionably do have, without the mass use of force which inevitably resuts in tens of thousands of civilian deaths, the Iraq mess will be repeated again and again.

And it can be done; the regime in Saudi Arabia is not democratic, is despotic and extremely harsh-- yet no-one is saying "Let's invade Saudi to install a democracy," although doubtless there are some who would like to.

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM

ghostofbillhicks
05-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Just look at that clip - fundamentalist mania in action.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying that all religious people are primitive, ill-informed, racist, homophobic, mysoginist, delusional fantatists clinging onto 'beliefs' that have about as much relevance as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Just 99.9% of them.

'Honour' killings? Get off my fucking planet you underevolved scum.

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 02:22 PM

Bill. Your outrage does you credit and I am not trying to justify what happened; it was criminal and the perpetrators should face justice.

But you do need to realise that the Kurds in this area have, just in the last 20 years or so, been massacred, disappeared, discriminated against, burned out of their houses, nerve gassed, bombed and brutalised beyond all imagining. Life there has been made very very cheap.

Who did it? Saddam. And who helped Saddam into power, maintained him and armed him as a bulwark against Iran, which arms he then used in his bloodthirsty genocide against the Kurds? We did.

Who asked the Kurds to rise against Saddam after the first Gulf War and then stood by and let Saddam massacre them again? We did that too.

Is the girl's death excusable? No. Do we share some of the blame? YES.

InHouston
05-03-2007, 05:57 PM

Bill. Your outrage does you credit and I am not trying to justify what happened; it was criminal and the perpetrators should face justice.

But you do need to realise that the Kurds in this area have, just in the last 20 years or so, been massacred, disappeared, discriminated against, burned out of their houses, nerve gassed, bombed and brutalised beyond all imagining. Life there has been made very very cheap.

Who did it? Saddam. And who helped Saddam into power, maintained him and armed him as a bulwark against Iran, which arms he then used in his bloodthirsty genocide against the Kurds? We did.

Who asked the Kurds to rise against Saddam after the first Gulf War and then stood by and let Saddam massacre them again? We did that too.

Just had to spin that into a political point didn't ya? That is about the longest and thinnest and lamest 'stretch' I think I've seen yet. They practice stonings and honor killings in other Middle Eastern countries and in the Islamic regions of Africa as well. I suppose we're partly to blame for that as well right? Why don't you just place the blame where it belongs? The blames lies solely on fundamentalist religious traditions that have been around long before our forefathers ever set foot on this continent.

Dumbass.

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 06:02 PM

Just had to spin that into a political point didn't ya? That is about the longest and thinnest and lamest 'stretch' I think I've seen yet. They practice stonings and honor killings in other Middle Eastern countries and in the Islamic regions of Africa as well. I suppose we're partly to blame for that as well right? Why don't you just place the blame where it belongs? The blames lies solely on fundamentalist religious traditions that have been around long before our forefathers ever set foot on this continent.

Dumbass.

When I want to address you, moron, I'll let you know. Now fuck off.

InHouston
05-03-2007, 06:11 PM

Dumbass.

When I want to address you, moron, I'll let you know. Now fuck off.

Great rebuttal! Lame, defensive, insubstantial, and exactly what I expected from a pinhead like you. Why don't you address the group with something you actually have some working knowledge of; like trannys?

:roll:

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 06:23 PM
bullshit from a fag in Houston

I refer you to my previous reply

TJT
05-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Well,at least we're off of Jamie's Masonic-Satanist-Hints of the Illuminati rant and slightly back on topic.

suckseed
05-03-2007, 10:43 PM

What amazes me is the stubborn willingness to dump dozens upon dozens of them, thus obliterating the possibility of anyone actually wading through and getting any meaning from it. Obviously the need to cut and paste this collection outweighs the desire to be understood.

I had a close friend become unhinged many years ago, and though I had heard he was out of touch with reality, was confident I could reach him. Visiting him in the psych ward, he seemed all smiles and normal at first, but eventually had me come with him to the window. "See that cloud?" he said.
"Watch this." I looked at his face as he closed his eyes for a few seconds, my heart sinking in my chest. Then he opened his eyes and said,"Did you see it move? I did that with my mind!" This came after a period of heavy use of various uppers and downers, not to mention hallucinogenics. Eventually, he recovered, but reading Jamie's posts always brings back that same feeling. My friend's favorite subjects were crop circles, UFO's, the Masons, and the hidden meanings of words and anagrams. He also told me that he was the second coming of Jesus. Having taken LSD on about a dozen occasions in my teens and twenties, I know what it's like to feel that your every thought is a revelation and the world revolves around you. But then I sobered up. I remember being so amazed by the apparent quality of my thoughts that I made a point of writing down my thoughts and attempted to improvise music the next time I tripped. I recorded what i played. In the cold light of the next day I had my answer: The only thing remarkable about my creative endeavors under the influence of acid was that I thought they were profound while doing them.
I also had the opportunity to study the effects of drugs and alcohol on my band. There were times that I thought we were playing incredibly when the rhythm section had achieved just the right balance between stoned and sober. Our sound man had a DAT recorder and recorded every show. We'd plug it into the stereo in the back of the bus and listen to the previous night's show sometimes. It was a reality check. What seemed at the time like a sublime musical journey revealed itself to be sloppy, out of time, meandering, noodly and rather pointless. To be sure, there were nights we played well when we were only a little high, but 'little' was the operative word.
Anyway...I feel kind of sorry for Jamie. She seems like someone with an intense desire to challenge the order of things, which is fine, but insert herself as an authority figure for truth and justice, armed with special knowledge from Jesus and LSD. There's not much point in arguing with anyone who's convinced of their superiority.
Miles Davis said once in an interview I read many years ago, "Music is like drugs. You use it until you get tired of it." I think you can substitute just about any word for for the first one in that statement, and in Jamie's case, I would hope that eventually she moves on for her own sake.
I remember arguing with my previously mentioned friend about extraterrestrials. I finally got through to him when I said, "Mark, I don't care whether we came from the Pleiadians. I don't care if they're going to sweep down soon and dispense cancer cures and take us to a distant star. I deal with it when it happens. It doesn't change a thing that I want to accomplish in my life. Until then, I'm going to do what I do." He was shocked; he thought he merely needed to get me to believe and we could sit together blissfully and smoke pot until the Cosmic Bus pulled up and took us to the Planet of No Problems.
Honestly, I have the same reaction to anyone who spouts Scripture, which thankfully is pretty rare these days.
Even when I was a kid and watched the Ten Commandments with Heston and Brynner things didn't add up. "Wait...everyone just watched Moses part the Red Sea last week, and he leaves for two days and suddenly everyone's worshipping the Golden calf?" Not to mention asking my Sunday School teacher how cave men lost all the niceties Adam and Eve exhibited. The fact is, when and if a Creator chooses to reveal themselves in the modern age, I'll happily witness it all. Until then, I'm unconvinced that anyone has ever figured out anything about the true nature of God/the Universe. The fastest way to turn me off remains claiming to be uniquely in possession of The Truth.
Can you guys believe I just woke up? Sheesh.

MacShreach
05-04-2007, 03:47 AM
To be sure, there were nights we played well when we were only a little high, but 'little' was the operative word.

O/T but I don't do anything when I play now, not even a beer--some people get really pissed off with me over it but I know it's true: even one glass of wine impacts on my playing. I suspect most people wouldn't hear the effect of a glass of wine or a beer but I do.....

dan_drade
05-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Holy fuck shit gross puke piss and shit my pants at the same time when i clicked that link.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ToyBoy6669
05-04-2007, 03:56 AM
its sad, people put so much in religion, so much that family, health, sanity and a since of humor are all thrown aside for it, at the end of the day all your left with is a book and a prayer, how ever your daughter is still very dead, worse yet, she’s been dead to you...

and yes, "Yankee go home", all too true

yodajazz
05-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Miles Davis said once in an interview I read many years ago, "Music is like drugs. You use it until you get tired of it." .

Hey I agree with anyone who puts a quote from Miles Davis in their post.

suckseed
05-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Thanks to all who attempted to answer my questions, particularly MacShreach for your ability to put this in perspective.
It's been proven that people who would otherwise never exhibit brutality or cruelty can under the wrong circumstances be eminently capable of it. I'll cop to the fact that the people in the Middle East can seem to me to be quite primitive and scary, not to mention superstitious and unfathomable.

I think I'm a humanist at heart, anxious to make this planet better somehow to give meaning to my life.
They say seek first to understand, then to be understood. It's easy to turn the page and not give a shit about what goes on in other parts of the world, in fact it can almost seem like a mechanism necessary for emotional health.
But part of me remains optimistic that if the human race survives, nationalism and all the other -isms will fall by the wayside.

It'll be a long time before I feel the same way about the Kurds though. I always assume too quickly that people are enlightened. To me this is a perfect example of religion and cultural separatism gone too far.

house
05-06-2007, 08:59 AM
It's ridiculous to think of yourself as somehow being more civilized. That's just the racist in you talking. Of course it's completely wrong what happened, but it has nothing to do with religion. If it did, they WOULDNT HAVE KILLED HER FOR MARRYING A MUSLIM. It has to do with protecting perceived clan loyalties. Over there, you don't have a larger army and an equal nation where every single person is equal under the law. Loyalty and obedience lies with the peope in charge in a small village. Someone could point out that US soldiers, rigorously trained, taught from childhood to obey the law, raised in a democratic nation...still on numerous occasions have killed innocent people. How about raped a 13 year old, killed her family and then set her on fire? (and this isn't an allegation, this was prosecuted). This is human nature when possibility of punishment is low and you do what YOU think is right. Do you remember this war called WWII where these people (germans, one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world) gassed , tortured and killed 6 million? Or maybe what happend in Bosnia (white people, not "them") or Rwanda? Don't tell me you never heard of these events. But you single out one event and say "sometimes i wonder how they think". Maybe you ought to stop wondering and realize this is human nature....as is being racist/islamophobic

house
05-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanks to all who attempted to answer my questions, particularly MacShreach for your ability to put this in perspective.
It's been proven that people who would otherwise never exhibit brutality or cruelty can under the wrong circumstances be eminently capable of it. I'll cop to the fact that the people in the Middle East can seem to me to be quite primitive and scary, not to mention superstitious and unfathomable.

I think I'm a humanist at heart, anxious to make this planet better somehow to give meaning to my life.
They say seek first to understand, then to be understood. It's easy to turn the page and not give a shit about what goes on in other parts of the world, in fact it can almost seem like a mechanism necessary for emotional health.
But part of me remains optimistic that if the human race survives, nationalism and all the other -isms will fall by the wayside.

It'll be a long time before I feel the same way about the Kurds though. I always assume too quickly that people are enlightened. To me this is a perfect example of religion and cultural separatism gone too far.

I don't think you should try to make the world a better place. Just start by examining your own feelings and whether you have an innate hate for certain peoples. Every single color/religion/race has done the type of thing you posted about, on a grander scale, and several times. For example, I could say, "ill never understand them. they seem so barbaric, white americans are such scary and superstitious people, highly unintelligent. blaming gays for hurricane katrina, voting to go to war even though its obvious their president lied to them, giving money to extremists like pat robertson just because he says he can lift 800 pounds. such ridiculous people...."

yodajazz
05-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't think you should try to make the world a better place. ..."

I think that it is worth the effort to try to make the world better. I dont think one has to be perfect. I think that it starts by putting some light on idiotic behaviors, as this thread has done. It helps when people speak up for understanding instead of ignorance. It helps when we start to make individuals responsible for their behavior, instead of punishing other people who had no involment with the criminal activity.

It does help if we admit our own mistakes, as well as pointing out others.
An example, would be that if radical Islam represents 1/10 of all Muslims, then the chances are 9/10 that a Muslim could be our friend. When we punish innocent ones we are helping the 1/10 in their cause.

By the way House name calling (i.e. "racist") rarely creates any understanding. Usually it is just the opposite. But you are right that all 'nations' harm others. But let's just focus on addressing each wrong, one by one.