PDA

View Full Version : The Ever Stunning Sydney from ShemaleSmoke.com

DJ_Asia
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Sydney is one of my alltime favorite models,so I was very happy to shoot her for my new website www.shemalesmoke.com ,the internets first and only shemale/smoking fetish website.

Brand new hot outta the camera...enjoy!

DJ_Asia
09-10-2008, 02:30 PM
more...

DC
09-10-2008, 03:25 PM
I like, shes a hottie. Can't wait to get over to Bangkok

davidperchance
09-10-2008, 04:42 PM
fucked-up face, nice body, needs some grooming

DJ_Asia
09-10-2008, 04:58 PM

I dont recall asking you for your opinion jackass rookie

hondarobot
09-10-2008, 05:31 PM

Heh. I've run across a number of those lately, too. I'd blame it on last weeks LimeJack or TimeTrap (or whatever that girls name is) hysteria.

Cool concept. Some cigars and smoke filled sets would also be interesting, IMHO. I haven't checked out the site yet, so that may already have been done.

sheyum
09-10-2008, 05:47 PM
hey dickwads
if you dont have anything nice to say about the girls...keep it to yourselves..they are human beings...you know--feelings???????

DJ_Asia
09-11-2008, 03:07 AM

Heh. I've run across a number of those lately, too. I'd blame it on last weeks LimeJack or TimeTrap (or whatever that girls name is) hysteria.

Cool concept. Some cigars and smoke filled sets would also be interesting, IMHO. I haven't checked out the site yet, so that may already have been done.

Must've missed all that drama...

Yup we have quite a bit cigar smoking content..Ming,Sasha Hevyn and Amanda Taylor smoking 'gars thus far.

DC
09-11-2008, 06:03 AM
DJ has Sydney modeled under any other names, Im sure I have seen here in some solo vids before, also does she speak good English.

gunn
09-11-2008, 06:16 AM
She looks evil.I LIKE IT!

DJ_Asia
09-11-2008, 06:29 AM
DJ has Sydney modeled under any other names, Im sure I have seen here in some solo vids before, also does she speak good English.

Sydney has appeared in every ladyboy site known to man.Ive shot her several times for my other site, worldwideshemale.com
She sometimes goes by the name of Pang.And yes she speaks perfect English,always has her nails and makeup done expertly and is a very sweet girl.

DC
09-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks DJ, Yeah thats her Pang, Im might have to join that site to check more of her out, I think she is a real hottie. Hopefully I can meet her when I get over to Thailand. I wouldn't mind seeing her in some hardcore scenes as well...

DC

rickie
09-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Smoakinī

pokemon89
09-13-2008, 12:05 AM
DAMN I I was hoping for SYNDEY from Dallas. The Long Dong Diva Whats up with her anyway is she holding out to whomever scrackes her the biggest check. She is the tallest biggest and best looking Tgirl I have ever seen and believe me Ive been with more than I can count. Ploblem is we as fans dont get to see enough of this beautiful goddess. Besides seeing her in person this is all I know and I check everyday to see if updated. LongDongDiva.com

MrBlonde
09-13-2008, 12:27 AM
This site seems really exciting. I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing.

kmod
11-25-2008, 09:11 PM
wow, her whole mouth region is amazing! perfect lips.....and the girl im talking to now has braces too!!! I guess im goin through the braces fetish phase.....

Solitary Brother
11-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Her face structure is very nice.
She needs a little more seasoning though.

xxxian
11-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Her nipples are amazing. Love the idea of a smoking/tgirls site. Gotta check it out.

Xian

matrixdave
11-27-2008, 05:23 PM
SHE IS VERY HOT!!!

tim4ladyboy
01-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Sorry for reviving an older thread. Sydney (Pang) is beautiful - inside and out. I have "dated" her a few times and she is so sweet and kind. She takes a genuine interest in you as a person and is incredibly hot once it comes to that. I love the concept of your site. The previews look great. I will join soon. Thanks again.

Canadian in Bangkok :D