PDA

View Full Version : I just became 15% more gay.

Jim Brown
03-12-2009, 09:13 AM
I got turn on by a fem boy, hes so goddamn beautiful but when i see that very toned/ripped bod...ugh *shivers* I cant handle the body. But when I see his face I wanna fuck him but them i see that body I don't wanna fuck him. Then I look back at the his face and I wanna fuck him then I look at his body then*ugh* I don't wanna fuck.

This is fucking ridiculous...WTF.

Do hormones come in pill form? Instead of ruffies, maybe i should slip some hormones in his drink. :twisted:

smallville3
03-12-2009, 09:18 AM
pics or it didnt happen

LilWyte
03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
damn..just log off.......

Jim Brown
03-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Lmfao, alright sir, I'm logging off and going to bed. well not bed I'm gonna play some more BF: Bad Company online.

Felicia Katt
03-12-2009, 09:51 AM
just 15 per cent? LOL

FK

FREEFALLL666
03-12-2009, 10:00 AM
just 15 per cent? LOL

FKWell the drama in this place is OVER 9,000.. :twisted:

Jim Brown
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
goddamn mother fuckers keep sniping me. :evil: So i'm back.

just 15 per cent? LOL

FK
I crunched some numbers and that's what I came up with, you know + or - 5%. Plus I suffer from insomnia and I crack myself up, so...I would like to play some drums...using your ergonomically shaped ass as the drum.

"WOULD YOU... like to play!?" *in my Chinese accent.*

callahac
03-12-2009, 11:06 AM
So just fuck him and get it over with. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I certainly won't judge you.

chrisraid3
03-12-2009, 02:39 PM
i wouldnt either, if he is a btm like i am he would love it!

Ts CinthyaNY
03-12-2009, 06:23 PM

Well said... Lol.

Love...
Cinthya.

Jericho
03-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Is it possible to be 115% gay?
Hey, just askin'! :shrug
:lol:

luv4Tgirls
03-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I like the fact you pulled out the calcautor for the + or - veriable, to much time
But just go throw him the bone, will not judge

SarahG
03-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I got turn on by a fem boy, hes so goddamn beautiful but when i see that very toned/ripped bod...ugh *shivers* I cant handle the body. But when I see his face I wanna fuck him but them i see that body I don't wanna fuck him. Then I look back at the his face and I wanna fuck him then I look at his body then*ugh* I don't wanna fuck.

Do hormones come in pill form? Instead of ruffies, maybe i should slip some hormones in his drink. :twisted:

At least you didn't lie to yourself and call him a tgirl because you find him hot.

...unlike a lot of the people who have posted in the clubkids thread. :lol:

Jim Brown
03-12-2009, 09:11 PM

Well said... Lol.

Love...
Cinthya.

Damn Wyte and C yall are so tense, relax a little. You know come on in kick your up feet up, watch the game , enjoy the show. You know I come i here after a hard days work to release some stress, to have a good time. I break out a couple beer, I roll a blunt and just let the good times roll. Y'all should do the same.

Jim Brown
03-12-2009, 09:31 PM
So just fuck him and get it over with. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I certainly won't judge you.

I like the fact you pulled out the calcautor for the + or - veriable, to much time

Its not about being judge, who gives a fuck...well if my boss finds out I'll prolly get fired but other than that if you deserve to get fuck imma fuck you, you fucking pussy! :twisted: No but seriously like I said only his face turns me on not the body. He has a really fem face, i think its because he reminds me of a girl from my past that i wanted to fuck so bad but she was being mean and selfish with the pussy.

Helvis2012
03-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Try it. You'll like it.

callahac
03-12-2009, 10:50 PM

Its not about being judge, who gives a fuck...well if my boss finds out I'll prolly get fired but other than that if you deserve to get fuck imma fuck you, you fucking pussy! :twisted: No but seriously like I said only his face turns me on not the body. He has a really fem face, i think its because he reminds me of a girl from my past that i wanted to fuck so bad but she was being mean and selfish with the pussy.

Well maybe you are just a little freaked out that he is a guy, try to get over it. I bet if you did have sex with him you would love it. It does really feel good, althoug I prefer bottoming. Do you know if he is into guys?

BraveHeartz
03-12-2009, 11:13 PM
You're on the slippery slope!

Chuck
03-12-2009, 11:31 PM
JB, dont feel badly. Been there. Fuck him! You dont have to go out with him in public or on dates. I love t-girls, but I've messed around with a fem boy once or twice. But be forewarned. The experience will make you 30% MORE GAY.

Legend
03-12-2009, 11:50 PM

You looking for approval or something?

sucka4chix
03-13-2009, 12:28 AM
You're on the slippery slope!
Co-sign!
I think you're well past the 15% marker if you can admit you're attracted to someone you call he, and if you act upon it,well, you've hit triple digits!
But hey, if it floats your boat...

BlackMath
03-13-2009, 02:36 AM
pics or gtfo!

sucka4chix
03-13-2009, 02:52 AM
pics or gtfo!

Please no!

Felicia Katt
03-13-2009, 04:06 AM
don't call it gay, call it post-hetero :)

meow

FK

Chuck
03-13-2009, 04:19 AM
Never ceases to amaze me. A bunch of genetic males who dress as women, and alter their bodies to appear more as women, but who have no intention of going all the way -- calling SOMEONE OUT!!!! Of course he's gay!! Liking transgenders, especially those who still have their tools, may not be typically gay but it is GAY!!

Don't believe me?? OK, then share your your t-girl facination with your straight friends. Take a t-girl out to one of your company events. You wont!! Because it's gay and you know that is how straight people see it.

Jim Brown
03-13-2009, 04:28 AM
JB, dont feel badly. Been there. Fuck him! You dont have to go out with him in public or on dates. I love t-girls, but I've messed around with a fem boy once or twice. But be forewarned. The experience will make you 30% MORE GAY.

30% damn son I don't think i can handle that. A young G like myself, i cant afford 15% more. Are you sure your number are correct? Did you that into account that I had some pussy just last month.

Approval, um no. That was just a prelude to my question, "do they make hormones in pill form?" So do they? And have you ever tried anything like that before?... You know , kidnap a fem boy and lock them in your basement and feed them nothing but hormones and slice bread?

fitz207
03-13-2009, 04:33 AM
Approval, um no. That was just a prelude to my question, "do they make hormones in pill form?" So do they? And have you ever tried anything like that before?... You know , kidnap a fem boy and lock them in your basement and feed them nothing but hormones and slice bread?
OK, now this is getting too creepy.

2009AD
03-13-2009, 04:36 AM
And have you ever tried anything like that before?... You know , kidnap a fem boy and lock them in your basement and feed them nothing but hormones and slice bread?

:screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy

LilWyte
03-13-2009, 05:02 AM
so with this extra 15%, does that make you 115% gay?

meghanchavalier
03-13-2009, 06:15 AM
Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Tri-Sexual, Pan-Sexual what's the difference? Do whatever makes you feel good, and don't feel guilty about it. Too many people label way too many things.

Try it once and if you like it do it again. Who cares in the grand scheme of living anyway?

SarahG
03-13-2009, 06:18 AM

If you're just going to give them sliced bread, they will probably die from malnutrition eventually.

Tepres
03-13-2009, 06:20 AM

Jim Brown
03-13-2009, 08:49 AM

If you're just going to give them sliced bread, they will probably die from malnutrition eventually.

With all the hormones i'm gonna have to buy, sliced bread is all i'm gonna be able to afford. Any suggestions? Is that what happened to your fem boy slave?...he died of malnutrition. What did you do? What would Jesus do?

You're fun, I like you.

Fox
03-13-2009, 11:09 AM
This is why I love HA. :lol:

AmyDaly
03-13-2009, 11:10 AM
what....the...fuck...?

lol

callahac
03-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Never ceases to amaze me. A bunch of genetic males who dress as women, and alter their bodies to appear more as women, but who have no intention of going all the way -- calling SOMEONE OUT!!!! Of course he's gay!! Liking transgenders, especially those who still have their tools, may not be typically gay but it is GAY!!

Don't believe me?? OK, then share your your t-girl facination with your straight friends. Take a t-girl out to one of your company events. You wont!! Because it's gay and you know that is how straight people see it.

Exactly. Years ago I was in denial and it took my wife to bring me to my senses. she said "Anyway you slice it or dice it liking shemales is gay. Honey it is ok, but you have to come to grips with the facts." Since that time I was really able to let go of my hang ups and now am quite open with her. She knows I not only like tgirls, but man on man gay sex as well. She is cool with it because I am honest with myself. She said she although she used to tolerate it, she couldn't stand the fact that I was in denial and would come up with all these reasons why liking shemales wasn't gay. Like "honey they are just girls with something extra" or "they think of themselves as women" etc

AmyDaly
03-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Exactly. Years ago I was in denial and it took my wife to bring me to my senses. she said "Anyway you slice it or dice it liking shemales is gay. Honey it is ok, but you have to come to grips with the facts." Since that time I was really able to let go of my hang ups and now am quite open with her. She knows I not only like tgirls, but man on man gay sex as well. She is cool with it because I am honest with myself. She said she although she used to tolerate it, she couldn't stand the fact that I was in denial and would come up with all these reasons why liking shemales wasn't gay. Like "honey they are just girls with something extra" or "they think of themselves as women" etc

Your wife sounds like a dumb bitch and you even more so for buying into her bs. I am not even going to waste my time typing up a long post about this.

callahac
03-13-2009, 12:17 PM

Your wife sounds like a dumb bitch and you even more so for buying into her bs. I am not even going to waste my time typing up a long post about this.

Feel free to disagree......that is what makes America a great country.

jjhill
03-13-2009, 02:42 PM
If you look into Prince eyes you'll become 15 percent more gay lol

Jim Brown
03-13-2009, 06:24 PM
so with this extra 15%, does that make you 115% gay?
You know what?....I think I like turtles! I like turtles! Yeaaah!

what....the...fuck...?

lol

AMY!!!!!! yeaaaaah!!! I think I LOVE YOU!! yeaaaah!!! Can I call you sometime?

If you look into Prince eyes you'll become 15 percent more gay lol

Lmfaoooooo

SarahG
03-13-2009, 08:35 PM

With all the hormones i'm gonna have to buy, sliced bread is all i'm gonna be able to afford. Any suggestions? Is that what happened to your fem boy slave?...he died of malnutrition. What did you do? What would Jesus do?

You're fun, I like you.

Well, if you're already kidnapping some fem boy to throw in your basement, just use estrogen shots- they're cheaper and with the money you'll save you can feed them more than sliced bread.

But don't take my word for it, my pets (used in the way you'll see defined in the oxford dictionary, I don't mean the slang term) always die on me, I can even kill goldfish, cactus's and house plants (that's why all the plants in my apartment are silk & plastic).

sucka4chix
03-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Quick math refresher: 15% means nothing unless you multiply it by something. So unless we know how gay you are to begin with, we don't know what 15% is!!!

SarahG
03-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Quick math refresher: 15% means nothing unless you multiply it by something. So unless we know how gay you are to begin with, we don't know what 15% is!!!

He's already admitted liking turtles, you have to admit that's kinda gay.

elo
03-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Does JB increased your level of gayness,Jim?

JB has a secret.sshhhscared me to death :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8GUlPUaxk&feature=channel_page

antoniosdx
03-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Ever since I discovered I like shemales I am thinking "am I gey?".....because I still love woman......."am I BI?".......I tried to look at other guys and their bodies and I can tell you 100% shure NO!!!!! I don't like guys I don't even like TV-s, I just like good looking girls and if there is a cock even better, but otherwise :puke I have nothing against just my opinion.

seenoneizm
03-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Make sure he's shaved completely, wears a bra, and you wont be bothered lol

phobun
03-14-2009, 05:21 AM

His wife sounds like she loves him quite a lot actually. His wife is 100% correct as well. Why are you so nasty?

phobun
03-14-2009, 05:24 AM

He's already admitted liking turtles, you have to admit that's kinda gay.
Turtle is gay slang for cock.

Chuck
03-14-2009, 06:22 AM

For some reason many t-girls tend to be most offended when their so called "straight" admirers are called out as being GAY!

I am afraid that from a sociological standpoint t-girl admirers are not yet in a position to define themselves relative to the dominant hetero culture, as straight. The dominant heterosexual culture still has the power to define us as they see fit. It is still the sad truth.

If you "straight" t-girl admirers think I am wrong, then be honest with your straight friends and relatives about your preference. And see how they respond. I they love you, they will still accept you -- but most will see you as GAY.

Jim Brown
03-14-2009, 07:38 AM
His wife sounds like she loves him quite a lot actually. His wife is 100% correct as well. Why are you so nasty?
I like turtles.

I like turtles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdRhDguK7bg&feature=related

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:11 AM
I like turtles.

I like turtles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdRhDguK7bg&feature=related

I think this thread just became 1.5 x 10^20th % more gay.

Willie Escalade
03-14-2009, 09:39 AM
After seeing this Lady GaGa lookalike last night at Cobra, I know how you feel...my gayness went up only 2% though. :twisted:

callahac
03-14-2009, 10:20 AM

I think she got nasty (like a lot of the other girls on here) because she feels like it is an assault against her womenhood. Just because the guy is gay for liking shemales doesn't make the shemale gay. I think we all get that they identify mentally as women even though they still have male genitals. Whatever. I guess being nasty gives them some sort of comfort, however I think it may be a case of ye protesteth too much......

ps my wife does love me and I love her. It is not an easy pill for her to swallow, but she just wants me to be honest with her and honest with myself. We work hard to make the marriage work, knowing that I am not the "straight man" she married. Some days are easier than others.

sucka4chix
03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Sigh!
(takes deep breath)
Ok, first of all, just because the majority of people believe something doesn't make it so. Most people believe warm water will boil before cold water--- not so! The average heterosexual knows very little about TSes and think they are simply men in dresses, a la Dennis Rodman. Of course if you go outside of this community everything about this website is considered gay. That's obvious. That's because they only have 2 extremes-- straight and gay. More appropriately- what they think they are and people who are NOT what they think they are. This Dice Clay type of thinking is ridiculous! It's like saying there's only hot and cold. There's no room for in-between, and EVERYBODY, even the dumb bitch wife, is in-between!
Oh the hipocrisy!! And the double-standard! If Richard Simmons, or George Michael, or Elton John said they liked to eat pussy, would you automatically call them straight? Fuck no! You'd say, "So what he's still a flaming homo!". But let a guy who identifies as straight say he likes trannies and he's a fag.
Get outta here! This only happens because of the stigma attached to being gay. Everyone is obsessed with the cock, even straight guys. Not that they want it, but they want to avoid it at all costs. That's why people dwell on it to define gayness, when in fact it is only ONE part of a long list of things that make you gay. Get over your cock obsession and you'll see that liking TSes is no more gay than rushing home to watch 22 men bend over and play football, while you banish your wife/girlfriend from the room!

phobun
03-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Sigh!
(takes deep breath)
Ok, first of all, just because the majority of people believe something doesn't make it so. Most people believe warm water will boil before cold water--- not so!
The theatrically gay, stereotypical behavior of a sigh!, then a deep breath, is too funny when done to refute obvious gayness, especially since you proceeded to lisp something entirely wrong...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/18/health/18real.html?fta=y
http://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=1441

Chuck
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Sigh!
(takes deep breath)
Ok, first of all, just because the majority of people believe something doesn't make it so. Most people believe warm water will boil before cold water--- not so! The average heterosexual knows very little about TSes and think they are simply men in dresses, a la Dennis Rodman. Of course if you go outside of this community everything about this website is considered gay. That's obvious. That's because they only have 2 extremes-- straight and gay. More appropriately- what they think they are and people who are NOT what they think they are. This Dice Clay type of thinking is ridiculous! It's like saying there's only hot and cold. There's no room for in-between, and EVERYBODY, even the dumb bitch wife, is in-between!
Oh the hipocrisy!! And the double-standard! If Richard Simmons, or George Michael, or Elton John said they liked to eat pussy, would you automatically call them straight? Fuck no! You'd say, "So what he's still a flaming homo!". But let a guy who identifies as straight say he likes trannies and he's a fag.
Get outta here! This only happens because of the stigma attached to being gay. Everyone is obsessed with the cock, even straight guys. Not that they want it, but they want to avoid it at all costs. That's why people dwell on it to define gayness, when in fact it is only ONE part of a long list of things that make you gay. Get over your cock obsession and you'll see that liking TSes is no more gay than rushing home to watch 22 men bend over and play football, while you banish your wife/girlfriend from the room!

So are we to assume that you date t-girls out in the open of your straight friends and relatives? Because if you do not then you have rendered everything you said in that post MEANINGLESS.

daveskarety
03-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Gay? Straight? What a load of ego-based cobblers!!! COULD NOT GIVE A SHIT!!!

fred41
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Sigh!
(takes deep breath)

So are we to assume that you date t-girls out in the open of your straight friends and relatives? Because if you do not then you have rendered everything you said in that post MEANINGLESS.

Not really..I get his point. His definition of gay is different than the majority standard..that's all. Doesn't mean that , in his particular case - it makes his argument wrong just because he doesn't announce it to the world..he's still subject to peer pressure, society's dictates...so on so forth...but his definition seems sound.

Like they say "paint ONE house and no one calls you a housepainter ; cook ONE dinner and no one calls you a cook - but suck ONE cock..

..yeah I know..old joke.

sucka4chix
03-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Only meaningless to a dullard! Maybe you should take a logic course or two; learn the whole if a then b type stuff.
Bottom line is just because you do things some might think are gay doesn't make you gay. For instance, your argument is gay, but does that mean you are? Not necessarily. AND, just because you're not gay, doesn't stop people from perceiving you are! It is this PERCEPTION that keeps guys on the DL.
A man who likes fem boys, a man who likes hairy men, a man who likes x-dressers, a man who likes tvs, a man who likes pre-op TSes, a man who likes post-ops, a man who likes GGs on steroids, a man who likes bearded women are all different. None of them are straight. None of them. But not all of them are gay. You think in absolutes when reality is not like that.
You're also confused about homosexual/heterosexual vs gay/straight. They're not interchangeable. By definition liking a person with the same genitalia is HOMOSEXUAL, but it's only gay if you identify that person as the same as you! Gayness is about what occurs in the mind, not the crotch.

Nowhere
03-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Is it possible to be 115% gay?
Hey, just askin'! :shrug

hahaha... it's the first thing that crossed my mind! :lol:

SF_Julie
03-14-2009, 08:33 PM
This is a no brainer, if you are only attracted to his face, then *face fuck that pretty face* hahahaha... In fact, come on that face and enjoy the visuals...
Muah!

Chuck
03-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Only meaningless to a dullard! Maybe you should take a logic course or two; learn the whole if a then b type stuff.
Bottom line is just because you do things some might think are gay doesn't make you gay. For instance, your argument is gay, but does that mean you are? Not necessarily. AND, just because you're not gay, doesn't stop people from perceiving you are! It is this PERCEPTION that keeps guys on the DL.
A man who likes fem boys, a man who likes hairy men, a man who likes x-dressers, a man who likes tvs, a man who likes pre-op TSes, a man who likes post-ops, a man who likes GGs on steroids, a man who likes bearded women are all different. None of them are straight. None of them. But not all of them are gay. You think in absolutes when reality is not like that.
You're also confused about homosexual/heterosexual vs gay/straight. They're not interchangeable. By definition liking a person with the same genitalia is HOMOSEXUAL, but it's only gay if you identify that person as the same as you! Gayness is about what occurs in the mind, not the crotch.

Actually the guy who likes bearded women and chicks on roids is straight. They are, afterall, genetic females DUMBASS!

SarahG
03-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Actually the guy who likes bearded women and chicks on roids is straight. They are, afterall, genetic females DUMBASS!

I would have to question the orientation of any guy who was heavily attracted to a transitioned female to male tman.

It's easier to make a hole than a pole, a lot of FtM's never have their exterior genitalia altered. With top surgery and removal of the ovaries & uterus, a tman may be entirely able to get male identification & marry a GG depending on what state we're talking about.

If a guy (GB) was with a totally passable, transitioned tman with a vagina... that's pretty gay even if each of them has different sets of equipment. I'd even consider saying it would be in excess of 15% more gay.

Chuck
03-14-2009, 10:16 PM

I would have to question the orientation of any guy who was heavily attracted to a transitioned female to male tman.

It's easier to make a hole than a pole, a lot of FtM's never have their exterior genitalia altered. With top surgery and removal of the ovaries & uterus, a tman may be entirely able to get male identification & marry a GG depending on what state we're talking about.

If a guy (GB) was with a totally passable, transitioned tman with a vagina... that's pretty gay even if each of them has different sets of equipment. I'd even consider saying it would even be in excess of 15% more gay.

Actually I was not refering to t-men (as women on roids). I was refering to female body builders. What faggot in his queer mind would be attracted to a t-man? That's just weird.

fitz207
03-14-2009, 10:32 PM

If a guy (GB) was with a totally passable, transitioned tman with a vagina... that's pretty gay even if each of them has different sets of equipment. I'd even consider saying it would even be in excess of 15% more gay.

Actually I was not refering to t-men (as women on roids). I was refering to female body builders. What faggot in his queer mind would be attracted to a t-man? That's just weird.
No actually if you're turned on by a masculine looking female bodybuilder, and your main turn on is her male like features, that could be considered gay, even though she has vagina she still looks masculine.

Jim Brown
03-14-2009, 11:38 PM

I agreed my, thread when from kidnapping fem boy and force transitioning them to gay philosophers agreeing about the philosophies of being gay philosophy. That philosophy is gay. But kidnapping fem boys is gangsta but gay philosophers talking about the philosophies of being gay is gay.

SF_Julie
03-15-2009, 12:00 AM

I agreed my, thread when from kidnapping fem boy and force transitioning them to gay philosophers agreeing about the philosophies of being gay philosophy. That philosophy is gay. But kidnapping fem boys is gangsta but gay philosophers talking about the philosophies of being gay is gay.

Can a fight between a recently increased 15% Gay gangstars Vs. gay philosophers be consider a cat fight? I think so!

Cat fight! Cat fight! Cat fight!

Ladies, you will ruin those lovely manicures if you keep scratching each other's faces.

HAHAHAHA

Muah!

Jim Brown
03-16-2009, 02:03 AM
pics or it didnt happen

pics or gtfo!

Please no!

Here yall go.

JelenaCD
03-16-2009, 02:41 AM
Jim Brown , you got the best avatar right now , it's great

T-girl hound