PDA

View Full Version : Cutting off a potential habitual liar............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-14-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm in Washington Heights this morning leaving a private stripper party, don't ask you can't get info to it and I bump into this chick I've known for a few years. I have this thing for getting in trouble with sisters of chicks on my dick and this was one of em.

So she sees me walking out towards my car and says "Johnny what are you doing over here?" and I told her and we laughed for a minute and then I hit her with the question "so how's ya sister?" This chick tells me that the broad isn't "really" her sister they just play along because they often get told they can pass for being related.

See a few years back the chick got a ride home from me when she got off work bartending at a dance spot in the Bronx I frequent, and she was "very thankful" for the ride home. She mentioned it to who I thought was her sister even though she'd asked me not to say anything about it, which I didn't. The other chick caught feelings over it and used it against me for a long time saying "you were with HER" blah blah blah.....

And now it turns out the bitch ain't even her kin......
If she lied about that who knows what else she's lied about. I mean I've caught her saying some dumb shit in the past "for example: one time Jen Paris called me and I couldn't answer but I have this pic of Jen on the phone big as day and it pops up.......this muhfucka claimed she knew JP, I was like "yeah right."

Nonetheless she's completely cut off..... birthday party coming up in the coming weeks: no gift bitch. Late night drunkenly phone calls "Johnny come pick me up please I need you": straight to voicemail.

Figured I'd share that lil bit of JWBL with you, some of you guys based on my private messages often get tangled up in situations similar to this whether it be with a TS or as in my case of this posting GG's. It's not just you going through bullshit.

Enjoy your day,
JWBL

BLKGSXR
06-14-2009, 01:47 PM
where the fuck do you find the time for all this?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-14-2009, 01:50 PM
I make time, remember Sleep is a luxury some of us can't afford

LMAO

BLKGSXR
06-14-2009, 01:52 PM
I make time, remember Sleep is a luxury some of us can't afford

LMAOyou like that one eh...Yeh I get like 3 hrs a night and im good...and its said Sleep is a luxury in which I cannot afford shit its up right now lmfao

giovanni_hotel
06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Some females just can't avoid drama to save their lives, and will tell a lie easier than they breathe air.

I've met ladies like this one, who lie for no good reason except to keep you off balance all the time.

Problem is, if you can't trust someone on a basic level over the most simple shyt, what's the point in kicking it with em period??

hotvegasguy26
06-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Somtimes a bitch just needs to be cut off

blckhaze
06-15-2009, 12:31 AM
:lol: @ no gift bitch

some folks put themselves in boats they cant steer.
Sux for her.