PDA

View Full Version : places to go and things to do in new york city??

LilWyte
10-07-2009, 08:27 PM
goin to nyc for a couple days...never been before...what are some cool things to do and places to go? and best places to eat?? i think the hotel we're stayin at is in times square

MrsKellyPierce
10-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I am in New York right now, you can do me LOL
goin to nyc for a couple days...never been before...what are some cool things to do and places to go? and best places to eat?? i think the hotel we're stayin at is in times square

LilWyte
10-07-2009, 11:33 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

NAME2005
10-07-2009, 11:37 PM

come to Philly instead. :wink: I'll show you around my college.

MrsKellyPierce
10-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Oh is it a big college or small college? LOL I like the big colleges best wink wink LOL

NAME2005
10-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh is it a big college or small college? LOL I like the big colleges best wink wink LOL

it's the biggest, youngest, and most energetic in the city. but you should see for yourself.

scubaman
10-08-2009, 12:48 AM
I gave Celeste some info when she was coming. Check here

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=44707

LilWyte
10-08-2009, 08:13 PM
whats the best place to get pizza :P i wanna eat a ton

gargoyle
10-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Lombardi's on Mott & Spring (thats soho/little italy for you out of towners) has a very good coal oven pizza, it's touristy ish, whole pies only but very good. Steak is Peter Luger's but that's out in brooklyn and cash only. The highline on the west side chelsea area is cool to just chill out. You can attend the parties that have been discussed in great detail here or for the more traditional there are lots of velvet rope type clubs also in Chelsea, thursday is a big night, things usually start around 12:30

It's nyc you can do anything you want, anytime you want provided you have the connections and the $ to do it. Now for ms kelly shore, i'm sensing there is some double meaning there in your statements...

tommymageeshemales2
10-09-2009, 02:08 AM

That is the offer of a life time!!

Take that to a lawyer, 'cos could have a legally binding agreement on your hands buddy! :D

2009AD
10-09-2009, 03:42 AM
and best places to eat??

SB's
1460 Broadway
New York, New York 10036

Small eatery. Delicious food and not pricey. They don't take reservations.

droog
10-09-2009, 04:19 AM
grimaldi's on fulton street.. whole pizzas only if i remember right. and the calzones are outstanding.

2009AD
10-09-2009, 04:48 AM

Dee's Pizza‎
277 W 40th St, New York, NY‎

EyeCumInPiece
10-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Lombardi's on Mott & Spring (thats soho/little italy for you out of towners) has a very good coal oven pizza, it's touristy ish, whole pies only but very good. Steak is Peter Luger's but that's out in brooklyn and cash only. The highline on the west side chelsea area is cool to just chill out. You can attend the parties that have been discussed in great detail here or for the more traditional there are lots of velvet rope type clubs also in Chelsea, thursday is a big night, things usually start around 12:30

It's nyc you can do anything you want, anytime you want provided you have the connections and the $ to do it. Now for ms kelly shore, i'm sensing there is some double meaning there in your statements...

Id have to agree. Lombardi's is off the fucking hook!!

blonde_sweetheart
10-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Should havee said sooner I coulda came visited you :)

BLKGSXR
10-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Enjoy your time in NY Wyte.

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I recommend going up to Washington Heights to buy some pink coke or solid rock...

I KEED!!! lol

scubaman
10-09-2009, 06:42 PM
I recommend going up to Washington Heights to buy some pink coke or solid rock...

I KEED!!! lol

rotflmao

JustMeHere
10-09-2009, 09:35 PM
I know it's not really a scene for the natives, but I still think the Molly Wee has great burgers and the zucchini sticks are awesome.

It's on 8th ave, about 2 blocks south of the garden. Greasy food.

slinky
10-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Water Taxi Beach - LIC http://www.watertaxibeach.com/long_island_city/photos

Luchos - 69th & Roosevelt late Friday or Saturday nights: Latin Shemales in their natural environment.

Brooklyn Heights Promenade - best view of Manhattan skyline http://nymag.com/listings/attraction/brooklyn_heights_promenade/photo_gallery.html

Hayden Planetarium - part of the Museum of Natural History - http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/solar_system/pr2005006a/ then go for a walk in Central Park - http://www.centralparknyc.org/site/PageServer

Observation Deck of the Empire State Building

transmaven
10-10-2009, 08:53 AM
slightly OT: asskissers, suckups and sundry dreamers should note this guy LilWyte's natural *game.*

He says he's going to take a trip to NYC and some of the girls are already adopting the position. Take note incessant posters and hagiographic avatar makers. :P

Good work LW, that's how it's done. And btw, don't bring any money (beyond what you need for a few drinks) to the parties. They just may come to you. It's not unheard of. :wink:

As for NYC. Go anywhere. It's God's city -- but act like it's yours. Tons of women. Most horny. What else do you need to know?

scubaman
10-10-2009, 07:57 PM
drama.

You live for it

TsVanessa69
10-10-2009, 09:42 PM
slightly OT: asskissers, suckups and sundry dreamers should note this guy LilWyte's natural *game.*

He says he's going to take a trip to NYC and some of the girls are already adopting the position. Take note incessant posters and hagiographic avatar makers. :P

Good work LW, that's how it's done. And btw, don't bring any money (beyond what you need for a few drinks) to the parties. They just may come to you. It's not unheard of. :wink:

As for NYC. Go anywhere. It's God's city -- but act like it's yours. Tons of women. Most horny. What else do you need to know?
I dont think he would need money for a girl, clearly he would be a breath of fresh air, and may have more thrown at him then he could handle.

gonzobear
10-11-2009, 01:47 AM
how about an art show.

I'm giving one in the meatmarket block of new york city
on the 17th, 18th, and the 21 of October
should be fun!

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2009, 02:09 AM
I would like to say my post was in jokes..........I used to talk to him in the chatroom and kid with him....mine was purely for laugh purposes.....only....

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 02:32 AM
how about an art show.

should be fun!
Yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get in on the 20th!!
I will definatly be abled to go on the 21st!!!

beandip
10-11-2009, 04:33 AM
....you can get ass raped and buy a $16.00 tuna sandwich.

gonzobear
10-11-2009, 04:44 AM
how about an art show.

should be fun!
I get in on the 20th!!

wahoo!!!!!
good to see you again

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 04:58 AM
I can't wait!!! :wink: :wink:

gargoyle
10-12-2009, 12:06 AM
in responce to kelly yes at least i picked up on the joke but what i am most concerned about is that someone can suggest to go to grimaldi's all the way out in brooklyn for pizza

LilWyte
10-20-2009, 02:10 AM
im going with my lil brother to visit family so dont think i'll b able to get away to see any of u lovely ladies although i will try to get to as many of these restaraunts as i can :P :P :P :P :P

BLKGSXR
10-20-2009, 02:37 AM
im going with my lil brother to visit family so dont think i'll b able to get away to see any of u lovely ladies although i will try to get to as many of these restaraunts as i can :P :P :P :P :Ptake them to dinner fool! ^_^

BellaBellucci
10-20-2009, 02:38 AM
im going with my lil brother to visit family so dont think i'll b able to get away to see any of u lovely ladies although i will try to get to as many of these restaraunts as i can :P :P :P :P :Ptake them to dinner fool! ^_^

Look who's talking! Where's my pho?! :P

~BB~

LilWyte
10-23-2009, 07:42 AM
how about an art show.

should be fun!
I get in on the 20th!!

wahoo!!!!!
good to see you againthose shoes r scary :shock: